New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

congratulations Angel :)

wow lots of new ladies :hi:

hope everyone is doing well :flower:

Got my pos opk..wish me luck its the real deal and not just my body gearing up then not doing it..

getting alot of cramps :cry: im so sure af is gonna come any min :(

Morning ladies

Good luck Nicole :)

Babyhopes - I hope AF stays away for you.

Crosshairs this morning and finally a decent temp!

Yay for crosshairs Foxy :happydance: looks like you got the :sex: nicely covered too - you must be knackered!

Sorry to hear AF got you Bernina :hugs:

Welcome to the newbies. For those who are unsure I suggest following the Charting Lessons on Fertility as they are helpful. If you do them in small chunks of say two at a time you can get through them pretty quickly. To enter an opk you go to the Tests tabs when entering data on your chart and there is a bit that says opk and you can select + or - depending on what result you get.

Go catch that eggy Nicole - Good luck :thumbup:

Hey PLB nice to see you - how is that little bean doing? Getting all nice and cosy in there I hope :)

Small temperature rise for me today. Still early days in the 2ww so am just seeing what happens rather than getting too worked up about it. No point in stressing as what will be will and I can't change it anyway :shrug:

Very knackered! haha

OH is now on earlies too (up at 5.30am) so just as well I ovulated on the weekend - I'm committed to TTC, but not 5.30am committed!!

:D

morning ladies :) how is everyone doing?

fx'd for you foxy :dust: i really want you to get a bfp. as i do with all the other girls in here too :)

Thanks girls its still pos so hopefully tomorrow or even the next day I'll have a nice rise.

woot woot for crosshairs foxy I have everything crossed for you honey!!

8 days and I still have heavy af :cry: I wonder if this cycle is going to be super long because of my MC. MC at 8 weeks... It feels like I've missed out on a lot of time.

I keep forgetting to temp first thing in the morning. rawr!!! Hope everyone is doing well!!!

Hey ladies, hope you are all doing well, fingers crossed for Foxy and Nicole!

I dont know why I feel this but something is saying to me Im not going to OV this month? Ive got negative OPK's despite having high soft open cervix and EWCM. I think its that early cycle 36.61 temp, I feel like it doesnt matter if I get a high temp now cos Ive had that one. Does that make sense? Should I discard it? I know that morning I was awake for a while and turned on my back just before I took my temp.

Helly - you may just have missed your surge for th OPKS. They are not accurate for everyone and it is so easy to miss the surge. I would keep bding until you see the confirmed rise. Judging by your temp and your CM, I think confirmation of Ov may just be round the corner for you. Don't worry about that one temp - FF will disregard it itself :)

I'm only a day infront of you foxy, lets hope this is our month :thumbup:.

Hey ladies, hope you are all doing well, fingers crossed for Foxy and Nicole!

I dont know why I feel this but something is saying to me Im not going to OV this month? Ive got negative OPK's despite having high soft open cervix and EWCM. I think its that early cycle 36.61 temp, I feel like it doesnt matter if I get a high temp now cos Ive had that one. Does that make sense? Should I discard it? I know that morning I was awake for a while and turned on my back just before I took my temp.

Dont go by opk you could have missed the surge..go by bbt, cm & cp. your temp rised this morning..two more high temps and you'll have your crosshairs. if that one high temp is getting to you remove it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->