New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

Thanks Mystic, this is my first month charting, though Ive suspected several times I havent OV'd. I got + opk's the first two months and had nothing the last 4 months, though I did O last month as it showed in my temps. This is our last month before going to the Dr's anyways (my OH is over 35) so hopefully if I am having regular anovulatory cycles something should be done in the next few months.

If your OH's sperm count is good you dont have to worry about his age a mans sperm is always good (all tho I have read the older a man get the more chance his sperm isn't as healthy..all tho I've also read thats not true as a mans sperm is always coming so always new..that makes more sense to me) heck my DH's dad was having babies still when he was well over 60. my dh is almost 47 and hes a fertile as ever.

Nicole your chart with all the fertile cm is kinda like mine. I hope you O like today!

A new doc I went to told me not to look at my temps right now, just the cm and opks. She said the temp usually works, but for some it doesnt.. But I am confused...

Hey all I'm on CD2 of my third Cycle since I started temping and charting, which is ok because at least it wasn't a 52 day cycle this time.

My son has been really sick which is why I haven't been on

hey sweetmama im on cd2 aswell, i hate this part waiting to o it feels like forever!

Nicole your charts looking good youve got the BD covered for o

Thanks a lot Nicole!! That really helps. I'm glad to see that your chart fluctuated as much as mine does, I didn't know how normal this was. There aren't really a lot pregnancy charts that go this long to compare with. We might be the only two!! :haha:

AreIn-Looking Good!! Hope you've been working DH!

Wow AreIn83! Nice spike!

So what do you think that means? I'm having O pains today as well but they are on the same side that I O'd from last month (O confirmed by OPK and temp) but it's waaaaay early for any egg to be popping yet!!!

Thanks a lot Nicole!! That really helps. I'm glad to see that your chart fluctuated as much as mine does, I didn't know how normal this was. There aren't really a lot pregnancy charts that go this long to compare with. We might be the only two!! :haha:

:haha: Sperm Meets Egg plan this month so we have a set schedule and yes, I've been all over that!

:haha: Sperm Meets Egg plan this month so we have a set schedule and yes, I've been all over that!

LOL!! Good work girl, hope it pays off!

AreIn - bit early to tell if it's ov just yet. Interesting to see what tomorrow's temp does :)

tested today bfn :( i just feel like i want to give up... :( grrr

hey sweetmama im on cd2 aswell, i hate this part waiting to o it feels like forever!

Nicole your charts looking good youve got the BD covered for o

My last cycle felt like FOREVER before I o'd lol

:shrug: I just wish I would have brought my OPKs to work today. Oh well, wait for tomorrow!

Hi Girlies:) I've been so busy lately, but I just wanted to pop in and say hello. I haven't done another test since Sat. or ws it Sunday? I can't remember! lol Anyway, I'm assuming I'm not Preggo, but will test again this weekend if AF hasn't shown up yet. Who knew my LP was so long...what the heck??? Lots of :dust:

hi ladies just after a bit of advice ....

on sunday i noted to temps as i work up at 5.15am it was 36.22 then i went back to sleep and woke up at 7 when my alarm goes off and it was 36.40..... so i put it in as 36.22 as i thought as i had more than 3 hrs sleep! so i just thought id change my ff chart to the other temp of 36.40 to see what happens ..

i was shocked to see i got my cross hairs... what should i do?
put it back to 36.22 or leave it at 36.40 but i didnt have 3 hours sleep with that temp thow but its my normal waking time at 7am!!!!!

the only pattern in temps i notice is that they stay roughly the same like anovulatory cycles that ive been looking at so im thinking i might make and op soon with my doctor to see why af isnt here since my mc ..

i have been thinking about taking Agnus Castus does anyone take that already?

I don't have much advice for you but I have the same problem. I never know which to use. FF has a temp corrector, have you tried that? I have used it twice.

hi ladies just after a bit of advice ....

on sunday i noted to temps as i work up at 5.15am it was 36.22 then i went back to sleep and woke up at 7 when my alarm goes off and it was 36.40..... so i put it in as 36.22 as i thought as i had more than 3 hrs sleep! so i just thought id change my ff chart to the other temp of 36.40 to see what happens ..

i was shocked to see i got my cross hairs... what should i do?
put it back to 36.22 or leave it at 36.40 but i didnt have 3 hours sleep with that temp thow but its my normal waking time at 7am!!!!!

the only pattern in temps i notice is that they stay roughly the same like anovulatory cycles that ive been looking at so im thinking i might make and op soon with my doctor to see why af isnt here since my mc ..

i have been thinking about taking Agnus Castus does anyone take that already?

I used Chaste Tree(standard Process brand) and it did help to shorten my cycles after a few months of taking it. unfortunatly my chiropractor stoped selling it and my cycles have started to get long again. I tried Vitex, but it didn't work as well. They're all the same thing, but I do think the brand makes a difference. good luck

ive just tried the temp corrector and it says 36.41 ..... so i think il leave it at 36.40 and see what happens i guess! thanks arein83

ive just been reading up about Agnus Castus i think i might give it ago for a few cycles just to see if it helps regulate them or makes a difference.... thanks impatient

xshell79- I started taking Vitex at the end of Feb to bring my cycles back to a normal number. Af arrived two days later (on cd 74). Now I'm on cd 16 of the next cycle and (hopefully) going to ovulate soon, as I have ewcm and hso cervix and my opks are getting darker. The brand I use says it is agnus castus (chasteberry) on the back. So I think it's all the same. I really think it has helped get my hormones back in operation. They seem to have gone on a vacation there for a while.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->