New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

Haha JB3 they can be tricky at first! Try and relax (easier said then done) and it will come out easier, at least you know it definately worked if it was that high up!

Helly sorry that you have chicken pox, that sucks.

Ugh I'm not feeling well at all but I think I o'd yesterday, can't be sure though because I've been having SUPER irregular bleeding

Thanks Helly,
Im sure with practice....lol

Foxy - I know, im going red just thinking about it! :blush:

Can any of you look at my chart from CD 50 on and tell me if you think I ovd?

I had such an emotional day yesterday ugh

With today's rise I would say cd 60 or cd 63..if it was cd 60 its not uncommon for your temp to take a few days to rise because it takes progesterone time to rise sometimes..good luck honey I realllllyyyy hope your temps stay high. :hugs:

Good afternoon Ladies
How is everyone doing, been looking at a few charts and things are looking good. I predict a few BFP soon.

Well, I have stocked up on preseed and soft cups.

Ahem... just had an incident whilst trying the softcups out :blush:, surely there is an easier way to get them out!! Oh the embarressment, i honestly thought i was going to have to go to A+E. All I kept thinking was "the instructions say it cant get lost... the instructions say it cant get lost!!"

Cant wait to get back on the band wagon, All prepared and ready to roll - Bring on ov!!:happydance:

OH My I'm glad you got it out.. ok sorry but I have to.. :rofl:

With today's rise I would say cd 60 or cd 63..if it was cd 60 its not uncommon for your temp to take a few days to rise because it takes progesterone time to rise sometimes..good luck honey I realllllyyyy hope your temps stay high. :hugs:

Oh my cd 60 would make so much sense I had such a damn headache Sat night. and then I had so much ewcm the few days before. Now my cm has changed and I have less.

Oh well, at least my Dr is being really good, she has done bloods to check the infection and my HCG level and marked it urgent so she should have it back within 24 hours.

Ladies, do you reckon I should keep taking my supplements (Dr has given me 800mg, 5 times a day of an anti viral drug) or should I just take folic acid and nothing else? Or do you think I shouldnt even take folic acid?

hi everyone

just got a question any info would be great.....

well im supposidly in the 2ww as my chart showed i ov around the 10th/11th march well today (tmi following)........ i felt realy wet down there and i went toilet a few times and i kept gets loads of ewcm and i mean loads .

.so im confused as to have i actually ov or not now!!!!!
is it normal to have lots of ewcm in the 2ww?

or do u think i shud keep bding down more just incase as my chart aint been very help with my mc they say ur more fetile after a mc but i dont know if it means lots of ewcm that happens at anytime..just a bit confused any advice ladies??????

xshell, its common in early pregnancy to have excessive ewcm, I think you may have a bfp on the way, good luck x

really that has shocked me ....i been panicin all day as i thought me and oh need to bd more just incase but has hes been really poorly i thought id miss the eggy....so hopefully we caught it fx! it gets realy confusing temping and cm sometimes ....

hi everyone

just got a question any info would be great.....

well im supposidly in the 2ww as my chart showed i ov around the 10th/11th march well today (tmi following)........ i felt realy wet down there and i went toilet a few times and i kept gets loads of ewcm and i mean loads .

.so im confused as to have i actually ov or not now!!!!!
is it normal to have lots of ewcm in the 2ww?

or do u think i shud keep bding down more just incase as my chart aint been very help with my mc they say ur more fetile after a mc but i dont know if it means lots of ewcm that happens at anytime..just a bit confused any advice ladies??????

I dont see a thermal shift on your chart..I wonder if you are now ovulating..

CD1 for me :growlmad: Back to square one.

Aaah well onwards and upwards and all that! Just have to look forward to the next month – last time we got our bfp after cycle 5 and this next month will be my fifth cycle after my erpc so am hoping that it will be lucky for us again.

Good luck to those who are still in the 2ww :thumbup:

Shannon I hope you have ovulated I know how much it’s been getting you down this cycle.

i was thinking that nicole .....but i looked at my chart before and my temps werent high whilst i was preg before my mc ....( my other charts confusing to others as ff put cross hairs on it but was already preg and didnt know at time when temping) think i best keep bding for a bit then just in case!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->