New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

Oh my goodness Bernina! That is such a crazy story! Looks like things are good in there though - nice big follicle and all!

Hope your blood work comes out well Tessa ~ my DH is getting a semen analysis on Friday. I'm a little nervous that our BDing this week might skew his results - I ov on CD 15 or 16 so he won't get much rest before giving a sample to the lab.

Sorry the witch found you Nicole!

Good luck Tessa!! :hugs: oh and glad dh is better..

:rofl: Hey we'd make beautiful babies :haha:

Sorry she got you Nicole, I smell a bunch of April babies in the air though (not sure that came out quite right :haha: )

Tessa, glad DH was up to the challenge and best of luck for your cd 21 tests. What do they check for, progesterone or something else?

Jamie, hope all goes well with DH's analysis :spermy: :spermy: (why do the sperm icons look evil??)
And it's LOST night tonight :happydance: No clue who this episode is about, I'm guessing maybe Sun and Jin just because we haven't really seen much about them.

Foxy, we are definitely overdue so bring on the April BFPs!!! :thumbup:

Glad everything went ok for you bernina :D

Tessa - Good luck with CD21 bloods. I had mine done in October.

:hi: jaimie - hope all is good with you.

woot! I have EWCM already! maybe this isnt going to knock my cycle out of wack too badly!

Just wanted to pop in and say hi and I'm still trying to keep up with this thread even though I'm not here very much right now due to my boring cycle(the longest I've ever had!) YAY for spring...April is a time for new fresh things so what a great time for a sticky bean!!!! I hope you all get it!!!
:dust:

best of luck for your cd 21 tests. What do they check for, progesterone or something else?

Just checking my progesterone this time.

Good luck with CD21 bloods. I had mine done in October.

Oh! How did yours go??
Guess I need to read up on it some so I now what's "normal".

Thanks for the luck ladies....
I'll need it, as I get a little light-headed doing blood work. :blush:

Hope your blood work comes out well Tessa ~ my DH is getting a semen analysis on Friday. I'm a little nervous that our BDing this week might skew his results - I ov on CD 15 or 16 so he won't get much rest before giving a sample to the lab.

Thank you hunni :flower:

Hope DH SA goes well too & have fun this week BD'ing! :winkwink:

Tessa - I don't know my actual results as haven't been back to the Gp since the appointment when she told me to get my bloods done. I phoned the surgery and the receptionist told me the results were 'ok'! That's all I know.

I am going to register with a new GP tonight or tomorrow after work. i think the process is you register then make an appointment with the practice nurse for a 'medical'. So, I'll bore the pants off her with my TTC woes :haha: then make an appointment to see one of the GP's and moan at then too!

How is everyone today?

I hate this part of my cycle - I actually prefer the 2ww, atleast you get to symptom spot and look out for dips etc on your chart!

Has anyone ever gotten a false/evap on IC, not the strips but the cheaper plastic tests you can buy?

I've got the faintest of lines, DH can see it and we're both sure its there but not pickin up on photos, it came up within the time?

Oh I hate bein in limbo!

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/PRIVATE-5-VE...tZUK_Health_HealthCare_RL?hash=item20aa27211d

like these?

hi fifi, how are you feeling dear?

I will have to look into that book. I just moved so I do not know what the library has lol Id rather purchase then get from library I dont seem to take them back on time:dohh: I only lived in my other place since AUgust and let me tell there were a lot of things that we collected! So moving after that long I ber you have collected a lot of things. Maybe a new place will be like a breath of fresh air .. It is here! :hugs:

I'm ok, more good days than not at the minute, had a totally wobble/freak out when I had three people I know announce their pregnancies within 4 days of each other, didn't cope too well with that but I am getting back on track. Heading towards ov currently and worked out that my due date if we conceived this cycle would be Xmas day!!! Hopefully that's a good sign! A tip for library books is to renew them online if you can, our libraries offer that service. I should set a mobile phone reminder as you're not the only one who returns them late!

Thanks for the well wishes everyone!
Fifi, how dare you leave my absolute favorite city in the world??! Just kidding, hope you have luck selling your place, where are you going to move, just outside the city or will you be moving to a different area entirely?

Just have to share a little story. My fertility DR had a new DR perform the vaginal ultrasound. So she stuck in it and moved things around for like a minute and could not find my uterus. I was so scared thinking oh no did he cut the whole thing out and not just the septum! Finally my DR takes over the machine and says "I know it's in here, I've seen it before!" and it still took him a few minutes to find it. I was shaking at that point wondering what the heck had happened to my uterus! Then they had to shove that thing in there so far to find the ovary that had a good sized follicle, my insides feel like someone shoved their fist up there and did a few rounds on a punching bag! All for a good cause though.

OMG! How difficult is it to find a uterus!?!?! they don't tend to go off for a wander! Not like my ovaries which seem to take a tour around my abdomen for each u/s. Glad you have a good follicle on the go! Now for it to pop and meet the swimmers and make a sweet little person!

We're planning on moving to a town 15 miles outside the city, we can't afford to get a decent sized house in the city but out there we can get a proper family home! Although bit scared of buying a family home before we have the family, one of the houses we viewed had a piece of artwork the owner had done that totally freaked me out, the owner had done a mindmap type thing which showed his state of mind, detailing the loss of their baby and infertility, that house was instantly ruled out, silly I know but I felt really uncomfortable. Sorry for my waffling.

Hugs for the girls who've been found by AF:hugs:
Good luck Foxy with the new docs, they'll be really helpful hopefully!
Nicci-Lou fx that line will come up stronger tomorrow!

I'm Currently Feeling:

Thanked others: 39

Hi Ladies, I have just posted this on a new thread but wondered if any of you have come across this problem.
I have just been diagnosed with having 2 rectocele, this diagnosis was thoughtfully sent to me through the post! and and my consultant has sent an appointment out to discuss this. Has anyone else had this problem and does anyone know if it can affect my TTC as I have been TTC for 12 months now?

x

Has anyone ever gotten a false/evap on IC, not the strips but the cheaper plastic tests you can buy?

I've got the faintest of lines, DH can see it and we're both sure its there but not pickin up on photos, it came up within the time?

Oh I hate bein in limbo!

early pregnancy tests.com. I had a line on one for like 4 mins then it disappeared.:cry:

:hi: everyone..

Can you all tell me what the same temp for 6 days means:wacko: I know its not the thermometer.

Also, has anyone ever heard of having a lot of ewcm throughout the month and then trying to ovulate and the eggs arent releasing? I can feel the twinges 4 times this month and I have the ewcm around this time as well. :cry:

I have 2 really faint BFPs - one on a IC strip and the other on the type of test I posted a link to.

yay congratulations nikki-lou, Im really pleased for you, can you post a pic of it so we can all see?
:hugs:

These are 2MU
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v130/topginger25/Photo0251.jpg

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v130/topginger25/Photo0251-1.jpg

I held for a bit over 2 hours n tried a IC
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v130/topginger25/Photo0253.jpg

They are FAINTER than faint, Its ok if you dont see!

I see them both hunny
:wohoo:

Omg I cant believe how excited I get when someone gets there BFP - not to mention a little envious :blush:

Congratulations again hun - your 10 DPO so I am sure the lines will get stronger everyday
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"