New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

Thanks Tessa - wish me luck lol

Chel - I think - in ff on the left hand side it says sharing, go in an click home page set up, you will find you home page web address in there. just copy and paste it into your signature in b&b. If Im wrong Im sure someone with more experience will correct me.

Nicole -nasty nasty witch :hugs: go take your frustration out on that garage and shed x

congrats on the BFP nikki lou x

Havent been on in a while, sorry af got you foxy and nicole x

Congrats Nikki-Lou!! :happydance: Did you try the SMEP?

I didn't, I was gonna but we just went with DTD when we felt like it, then I got hit with tonsillitis and spent a few days in bed:cry:

I did use Preseed though :thumbup:

Welcome Chel :wave: hope you find charting as helpful as I do!

Congrats Nikki! :thumbup: Hope your line gets nice and dark in the coming days.

My DH called the lab and they told him that DTD the day before his SA was just fine, that it shouldn't affect his results. I'm really glad because we had a bit of a discussion last night about whether or not to try this month because he didn't want to put off his test on Friday :cry: I didn't handle the concept of not trying so well, especially because I've been eating a grapefruit every day and taking EPO. Those two things helped me identify EWCM for the first time ever :happydance: and I didn't want it to go to waste!

My DH called the lab and they told him that DTD the day before his SA was just fine, that it shouldn't affect his results. I'm really glad because we had a bit of a discussion last night about whether or not to try this month because he didn't want to put off his test on Friday :cry: I didn't handle the concept of not trying so well, especially because I've been eating a grapefruit every day and taking EPO. Those two things helped me identify EWCM for the first time ever :happydance: and I didn't want it to go to waste!

Thats great news, right!?... why the tears hun?
(btw, I've already noticed a difference with the grapefruit too! :happydance:)

Good Luck JB, lol.... there's a bit of a learning curve
but it does get easier... Promise!! :winkwink:

Tessa - this ttc business had gotten me ridiculously emotional around ov and I was just upset because DH was thinking that maybe we shouldn't try this cycle so that he could have a few days off before giving a sample.

Angel - Yeah! Looks like your cycle has gotten right back to business!

Bernina - you called it on the Sun and Jin story line. I want more answers! There are not so many episodes left! Glad Desmond is back though - he is even more hunky than Sawyer IMHO ; P

Angel it looks like your cycle is going right back to normal..are you ttc again this cycle or wanting until you have a "normal" cycle?

Tessa - this ttc business had gotten me ridiculously emotional around ov and I was just upset because DH was thinking that maybe we shouldn't try this cycle so that he could have a few days off before giving a sample.

I'm sorry babes... It can get terribly stressful, this whole TTC. :hugs:
Hope he'll come around and be sport! Like you said, it would be a shame to
let all that hard work you've done in priming your body go to waste.

:hug:

Good morning/afternoon girls.. how is everyone today?

morning NicoleB, not too bad here...symptomless and not feeling at all pg lol, but ok! Happy coz its sunny n cold - a really fresh day!

How are you?

Nikki give it time them symptoms will kick in..unless you're like the few lucky ones and dont have many symptoms..I was..well with one pg I had this awful aversion to coffee the smell even made me sick.
I'm good..waiting on the big Ov now lol

tbh I didnt get many with DD...was sick maybe 4 times the whole pregnancy. i'm a born worrier ;)

Hopefully you're gonna catch that egg! I love how many children you have, has each pregnancy been totally different?

we are ntnp. Thanks girls! I had another high temp today WOOT!

Good morning girls...this waiting to O is the worst! I have to say NicoleB...I love the new pic! I really cannot believe you are a grandmother! :)

Hi impatient, glad to hear from you again. Hope things are well in your neck of the woods.

Nikki, CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!! :happydance: I am so very very excited and thank you for providing the much needed BFP this thread has been missing. Happy Spring and a happy, healthy, and super sticky 9 mos!!!!

Fifi, sorry you had to deal with handling three preg announcements in one week. No matter how happy we are for the other people it's always hard to hear and to be around them and watch as they go through all these exciting changes. You're not alone and you will get your sticky BFP soon, I just know it. Sounds like you and I are very close to the same time of ovulation. I think my due date would be 12/23 IF I ovulate today and IF we conceived this cycle. I hate to even hope and wish for it, but it sure would be nice. Right around DH's bday too, and since first babies can come early could even fall on his day :) I was born 1 day after my Dad's birthday and how cool would it be to have the same thing with our child. You had me cracking up talking about my wandering uterus :) They had a very hard time with the ovaries also. With the amount of ultrasound time I've logged the past year they should have a detailed 3D map of my entire reproductive system! 15 miles outside town isn't so bad at all, I assume they have good public transportation to get you into the city? I actually think that could be the best of both worlds, a bigger house, some breathing room, but still so close to everything. I would have totally been turned off from the house with the mind map also, just kind of creepy and too close to home.

Shannon, I don't know about the flat temps (although did have a bunch of days in a row at the same temp during my birth control cycle, realize that doesn't help you at all though!) but I did also feel like my body was ramping up to ovulate a few times but nothing came of it. Not sure if it was the Clomid or the new herbs I was given to pull forward ovulation, but I would get all the signs (except ewcm) and one time I even noticed a bit of an LH surge on my monitor test sticks (not enough to register on the machine though) but nothing came of it. So while I have no answers, I can at least say I felt the same thing. Hopefully that means your body is gearing up to ovulate, but it may just take a few times until it actually releases that eggy. So def keep up with your BD'ing schedule :)

Helly, sorry to hear the chicken pox still have you. I had them in high school and it was miserable. Mild case but just looked like I had bad acne and I still have a deep pitted scar on my forehead. It was the first chicken pox to appear and I thought it was a zit and tried to pop it. What a mess. I just remember running a terribly high fever, so much that I left a fog ring on the window ledge I was sitting on and other people even noticed! Being sick could definitely impact your period flow.

Welcome Chel!! Can't wait to see your chart!

Ablack, yeah on another high temp!! Looks like things are doing what they should which we all know is most of the battle!

Jamie, glad you were able to DTD and DH was able to take his test, when do you get the results? And yeah for EWCM!! Tell me more about this grapefruit thing? I didn't have any ewcm this month and am intrigued. Oh yeah on Desmond, I was so excited when Widmore said it was a who and not an it, I knew it had to be desmond at that point. He's the variable who can change things apparently. I still have no idea how they can wrap this all up in just a few more episodes, totally confused right now.

My clear blue fertility monitor threw me for a loop this morning. Received low readings up until today when I went straight to a peak, usually I get a day or two of high and then a peak, so very confusing. Luckily we covered the bases and did the deed the past 2 days and will prob do again tonight if DH is up for it. Didn't notice any ewcm so hopefully Clomid hasn't screwed that up too badly, have been using Preseed to help in that department. If I get a sustained temp rise over the next 3 days then that will mean ov has moved from cd 21 back to cd 18, very happy with that. Also debating stopping my b50 complex. Started up to lengthen luteal phase and stop spotting, but not sure that it ever did anything for either of those areas (think acupuncture was responsible for that). Have heard that sometimes it can push back ovulation, does anyone have experience with this, any suggestions?

Best of luck ladies! Gonna be in the 70s today and supposed to hit mid 80s tomorrow, CAN'T WAIT!

Hi ladies

Firstly sorry AF got you Nicole.

Congratulations Nikki Lou :happydance:

Sorry I've not been on I've been rather porly I think I may have had Norovirus the vomiting and diarreah bug :cry: came on Tuesday night and yesterday when I took my temp at the normal time it was 102.45 spent all day yesterday feeling very porly and sorry for myself. Am a little better today but still not great although I have at least managed a bowl of soup today which is good as have hardly eaten anything because my tummy can't handle it :(

Am just glad it's this week and not next as I wouldn't have been happy if I'd been porly during O time!

Hi Smiley,

So sorry to hear what you've been through, hope you're on the mend and on your way to a nice strong O next week! A friend at work had something similar a few weeks back and was in pretty bad shape for a few days, she's all better now though, just took some time and lots of rest so make sure to take it easy. :hugs:

Thanks for the well wishes everyone!

Shannon, hope that you're able to find some useful information in the book. Really helped me to get another perspective on things and learn that many fertility issues can be corrected with the right knowledge and of course time. My temps have been all over the place. I know I'm pre ov but usually they start to level out a few days before I ovulate. How did the move go, did you move far or in the same town?

Sweetmama, is this the book you have?
Getting Pregnant: What Couples Need To Know Right Now by Niels H. Lauersen and Colette Bouchez

Fifi, how dare you leave my absolute favorite city in the world??! Just kidding, hope you have luck selling your place, where are you going to move, just outside the city or will you be moving to a different area entirely?

JB3, great quote from the book, gave me goosebumps just re-reading it, it is so very very true and I don't think anyone can appreciate as much as we all can. Really hope you get some good information from the book, I know I did.

Sahrene, have a GREAT time in Vegas and don't leave a forwarding address for the witch, if she can't find you she can't get you :)

Nicole, hope the witch doesn't find you either, just do what little kids do, close your eyes put your fingers in your ears and say la la la la la I can't hear or see you :)

Stephmkc, sorry she got you, but very glad you have your first chart under your belt. Just looked at your chart and you have a text book perfect cycle, I am so jealous!!!

Just have to share a little story. My fertility DR had a new DR perform the vaginal ultrasound. So she stuck in it and moved things around for like a minute and could not find my uterus. I was so scared thinking oh no did he cut the whole thing out and not just the septum! Finally my DR takes over the machine and says "I know it's in here, I've seen it before!" and it still took him a few minutes to find it. I was shaking at that point wondering what the heck had happened to my uterus! Then they had to shove that thing in there so far to find the ovary that had a good sized follicle, my insides feel like someone shoved their fist up there and did a few rounds on a punching bag! All for a good cause though.

Bernina - Yes that's the one! Its a great book I love reading it, I read a chapter a night

AFM- Still no sign of AF and my temps are staying up too so maybe I am preggers lol, Anywhoo just wanted to let you know I'm back. I haven't got any crosshairs on FF yet but who knows when that will happen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->