New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

Thanks honey, I've never seen faint lines like this before so I can't quite believe it yet.

I know the feeling, I love other people getting BFPs, it makes me so happy...but its only natural to wish it was you.

Nicole sorry AF got you :(

Huge congrats Nikki-Lou!

Helly I am just fine with it..kinda happy as now I have a fresh new cycle not a mc circle so if I get a bfp this cycle and god forbid something happened I wouldnt sit here thinking what if it was because I didnt wait that "normal" cycle out..

Nikki congrats honey!! :hugs:

I know what you mean Nicole, the what ifs could have driven you nuts. Fingers crossed for this cycle! x

Good thanks, Im still a walking talking chicken pox. Cant say Im looking my best :D. My AF is odd, been heavyish for 2 days, now its only when I wipe? Im normally, medium, heavy, medium, medium, light, spotting.

I have 2 really faint BFPs - one on a IC strip and the other on the type of test I posted a link to.

:happydance: Congrats on your :bfp: Whooa

Tessa - I don't know my actual results as haven't been back to the Gp since the appointment when she told me to get my bloods done. I phoned the surgery and the receptionist told me the results were 'ok'! That's all I know.

I am going to register with a new GP tonight or tomorrow after work. i think the process is you register then make an appointment with the practice nurse for a 'medical'. So, I'll bore the pants off her with my TTC woes :haha: then make an appointment to see one of the GP's and moan at then too!

How is everyone today?

I hate this part of my cycle - I actually prefer the 2ww, atleast you get to symptom spot and look out for dips etc on your chart!

Good luck registering for a new GP hun.
I too hate waiting to O more than the 2WW!

I wasn't really expecting a temp dip this morning....
Seems to early for a implantation dip, doesn't it?? :shrug:

Hope it doesn't effect my blood work tomorrow!

Hi ladies
Apologies from the offset but I need to ask a question regarding soft cups which might be a bit tmi
After bding do you have to insert it whilst laying down or do you have to stand up to do it?
I tried earlier whilst laying down but I dont think it went in right and I lost quite a few of the little blighters :nope:

I am going to try again so if any one has any pearls of wisdom that would be great :happydance:

Hi Ladies,

I am new to this forum and charting and would like to join the group if thats ok? Been TTC for four years (Ive got gynae problems) and have started charting for the first time this month......I have been using fertility friend to chart I have added a link of anyone would like a peep at my chart..from what I have read about temps etc I think AF is on her way..any advice would be greatly appreciated

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/index.php

thanks everyone

Chel x

Hi Chel and welcome, I am trying to look at your chart but I dont think it is set up right as it just keeps taking me to my own homepage for FF.

Tessa dont worry about that dip its still WELL above your coverline and is still higher then ANY of your pre O temps..

Hi ladies
Apologies from the offset but I need to ask a question regarding soft cups which might be a bit tmi
After bding do you have to insert it whilst laying down or do you have to stand up to do it?
I tried earlier whilst laying down but I dont think it went in right and I lost quite a few of the little blighters :nope:

I am going to try again so if any one has any pearls of wisdom that would be great :happydance:

I used them for the first time this past cycle, and found it most easy to insert them while lying down.
Then upon standing to give them another little push upward and toward the tailbone.
(Sure hope that made sense!?... it sounded good in my head anyway. lol)

Hi there again, how do I set it up so others can see it? I just copied and pasted the link is there another way of doing it

Thanks

Chel x

Thanks Tessa - wish me luck lol

Chel - I think - in ff on the left hand side it says sharing, go in an click home page set up, you will find you home page web address in there. just copy and paste it into your signature in b&b. If Im wrong Im sure someone with more experience will correct me.

Nicole -nasty nasty witch :hugs: go take your frustration out on that garage and shed x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->