New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

Hope you feel better soon smiley - that sounds awful!

Bernina - my dh knew it was Desmond too! You two are good. I've read on bnb that grapefruit is good for helping your body produce more cm. I think that and the EPO really helped me out this cycle as I saw much more cm in general and even EWCM for the first time in recent memory! I will definitely be sharing the SA results once we get them - on the 12th I think.

Thanks Jamie, I'll have to give the grapefruit a go next cycle for sure!

Thanks Bernina! It looks like (with today's high temp) that the MC isnt going to knock me too far out of wack. I Oved (via temping) two days early :D

Angel - my chart last month was like yours this month and I'm very curious as to why it isn't saying you ov'd on the 12th? Super glad you are having a nice regular cycle.

My monthly cycles doesnt do it for you like FF does. I have to guess.

aha! you see! with your 2 eyes :D

sorry, Ive been cracking myself up all day

Hee! It is a good day for jokes - although some of my facebook pals thought fake pregnancy announcements would be good april fool's jokes! I'm frustrated enough about all the real ones I've seen lately, I didn't laugh so much at the fake ones ; P I need to find my sense of humor again! I think your profile pic is super funny angel - so funny it makes me want to share this:

Attachments

• flying monkeys.jpg
    flying monkeys.jpg
    110.2 KB · Views: 4
haha! my profile pic is my baby boxer Anabelle :) she is a brute and a ham. I love her!

Hey girls,

I was playing around with my last cycle and it changed my ovulation date for this cycle? Before I was messing around with it FF put my ovulation date for CD20 but know its moved it to CD 19?? Weird I was playing around with last cycle because I still wanted to see the green for when I was pregnant :wacko: and I couldn't get it to work.

When do you think I ovulated? I want to know because we had an oopsie moment and didn't do anything to prevent a baby :baby:...

Sorry I haven't been on much ladies I've still got this horrible flu :cry: my white blood cells, iron must be limited because of the MC so I'm not fighting this flu off at all alas I have tamiful :happydance: hopefully it will work.

Congrats Niki :flower:

Ah I got it to go back to CD 20 but I'm still not sure.

Happy Easter ladies :flower:

https://i588.photobucket.com/albums/ss323/Euler5853/Easter/Sunny2DaeDesignsSpringTime-3195-HE.gif

Morning Ladies :wave:
Could anyone give me some advise on my chart please.
Today I have put my temp in and it has given me dashed crosshairs and says am 3DPO! I think it is because my temps have been allover the place this cycle (due to been sleep deprived), if I discard the temp on CD9 then it takes them away :shrug:
I have been doing OPK's and FF is saying that I ov'ed before I even got a + on them!!
Do you think that I am right to discard my temp?

Im so confused, I dont think this cycle is going to look like last cycle! :nope:

Hey JB3,

I don't know if you take away the OPK and just look at the temps I would have to agree with FF because it shows a clear and sustained thermal shift. CD 9 could have been an ovulation dip. I would say put the discarded temp and just continue to take your temp and BD over the next few days.

FF will alter your ovulation date later or you could change it in a few days?

Plus the last three days of temp are around the same temp mark of your post Ovulation temps last cycle.

I'd be tempted to keep it in for now JB3 and see what happens over the next few days :)

moochacha - hope you beat that flu soon. I think ov was either CD19 or CD20 as FF suggests.

Err this flu makes my brain hurt lol I hope that last post didn't sound bossy? because it's totally not how I want to come across :haha:

I'm also having some confusion with my ovulation date.

Yet another ovulation query, well it's not really a query more or a moan, I thought I ov'd yesterday with temp jump but I think it was a fluke temp, grr. Guess it's still to come, not doing OPKs though as I've run out.

Yet another ovulation query, well it's not really a query more or a moan, I thought I ov'd yesterday with temp jump but I think it was a fluke temp, grr. Guess it's still to come, not doing OPKs though as I've run out.

Yes I think ovulation is yet to come. Fx'd for you though hun :flower: :dust:

Err this flu makes my brain hurt lol I hope that last post didn't sound bossy? because it's totally not how I want to come across :haha:

I'm also having some confusion with my ovulation date.

Not at all, I appreciate your help just a bit bummed now that if that was my ov date that I didnt get enough bding in! :nope:

I suppose on a lighter note it makes my 2ww shorter :haha:

Hope your feelinf better soon moochacha x

Foxy - thanks for your help too x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back