New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

Ah FF changed my ovulation date again!!! Now DH and I had our oopsie moment the day of my ovulation :-s Looks like I'm in the 2WW even though I'm WTT lol...

I still think the changes are very very slim since we only had unprotected :sex: the one time and during ovulation, I'm not sure it counts. :p

I think it counts. It only takes one!!!
FF changed my ovulation date too. They changed me from cd17 to cd18. I think that I did cd18, so that is what I made my chart reflect.
Good luck:happydance:

Hi ladies,
Is it 'normal' to have a temp drop from 2dpo. Have a horrible feeling im out already!! This is my 1st month charting so i have nothing to compare it too.
Thanks in advance for any help xxx

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2ddf8d

Take a look at my chart. I had a pretty significant dip at 2 or 3dpo (ff has me ovulating a day later than I have it posted), and I got my bfp this month. You are definitely in the game still.:hugs:

Congratulations!!! Ive just seen and my temp went back up again today so im back to hoping!! :happydance: xxx

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2ddf8d

Ah FF changed my ovulation date again!!! Now DH and I had our oopsie moment the day of my ovulation :-s Looks like I'm in the 2WW even though I'm WTT lol...

I still think the changes are very very slim since we only had unprotected :sex: the one time and during ovulation, I'm not sure it counts. :p

This is exactly what happened to me in July 2008...and 9 months later DD was born :thumbup:

You know whats ging to hapen now dont you moochacha :haha:

Congratulations on you bfp calliebaby.

Hi Nicole :wave:

Hehe I totally wont be complaining if it did happen :blush:

Morning ladies, getting closer to ov. Can start using my opks again today and using pre seed for the first time this month, Fx this will be our month.

Congrats Calliebaby, hope you have a healthy 9 months.

Mummytga i am glad your temp was higher today FX for your :bfp:

Moochacha fx crossed for you hun, does only take the one time so good luck.

Nicola you do sound like you have your hands full, 9 wow

:dust: for everyone

Morning ladies, getting closer to ov. Can start using my opks again today and using pre seed for the first time this month, Fx this will be our month.

Thank you :dust: to you too!!
Ive just tucked into left over chinese that ive been dying to have since i woke up :blush: so im hoping this is my month otherwise im just a pig lol. Interested to see how you get on with pre seed as ive told OH to look forward to it next month if we are unsuccessful. Good luck!!! xxxx

Ive just tucked into left over chinese that ive been dying to have since i woke up :blush: so im hoping this is my month otherwise im just a pig lol. Interested to see how you get on with pre seed as ive told OH to look forward to it next month if we are unsuccessful. Good luck!!! xxxx

Thanks, hubby wasn't to sure about pre seed at first but used it for the first time yesturday and he hardly noticed a difference. Its gives you peace of mind that the swimmers are being looked after for as long as poss. Fx I am one of the success stories.

Chinese sounds good, its weekend we should be able to eat what we want, I plan to make a pig of myself today/tonight.

Really hope you wont be needing pre seed hun.

mmmm yummy

Hi Ladies

Just checking in on you all. Hoping you are all ok :D

Awww what a cute and broody invoking picture you have there Nicole hehe, such a cutie :flower:

Awww what a cute and broody invoking picture you have there Nicole hehe, such a cutie :flower:

Thank you thats my 9 month old just minutes after he was born..I love this pic with his daddy holding his hand..

hi everyone

thought id come and see how you all r doing.....

havent been on for a bit as oh been poorly he bk in hospital... think i might of ov'd at last!!! time will tell.....

was going to see the doc this week coming to see whats going on since still no af after my mc in jan but as oh been poorly i have enuff going on at the mo...would be great if i was to get a bfp as it wud be our first together... anyway hope ur all well and baby dust to all

:dust: :dust:

hi everyone

thought id come and see how you all r doing.....

havent been on for a bit as oh been poorly he bk in hospital... think i might of ov'd at last!!! time will tell.....

was going to see the doc this week coming to see whats going on since still no af after my mc in jan but as oh been poorly i have enuff going on at the mo...would be great if i was to get a bfp as it wud be our first together... anyway hope ur all well and baby dust to all

:dust: :dust:

Oh no I hope OH gets well soon xox

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"