New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

Yay for u Shannon!!!! So happy to see that you have OV!!! Goodluck!

hiya shannon,

cd 74!!!!! omggg how do u manage!!!???? ur chart is lookin gud honey!!! my last cycle was 51 days and it felt like forever!!! missed my ov cos i was expectin a bfp or af to come!!

on fertility friend it says i have ov'd on day 14 but noway has that happened..... im so confused !!!!

xxxxxxxxx

omg I almost just cried for you honey.. :hugs:

Thanks. Its a miracle. I did cry.

How are you..:hugs::flower:

hiya shannon,

cd 74!!!!! omggg how do u manage!!!???? ur chart is lookin gud honey!!! my last cycle was 51 days and it felt like forever!!! missed my ov cos i was expectin a bfp or af to come!!

on fertility friend it says i have ov'd on day 14 but noway has that happened..... im so confused !!!!

xxxxxxxxx

Lets just say I did cry alot. Esp after having a loss last cycle... I hope this is finally it!

Gem.. darling you didnt fix your link.. but I got on there and I cant see your chart. You need to setup your home page to see your chart.

Maybe this cycle will be shorter?

awww shannon....im so so sorry 4 ur loss ....ive just read a previous post ......xxxxxxx

.....PMA!!!!! i hope this is it 4 u 2 babe FX'D XXXXXXX ill try fix my link now i really dont think ive ov'd thou cos i usually get more clear watery cm - sorry lol xxxxx

I can only see your cycle wheel. You need to change it on the home page setup on ff. so when people click your link that can see temperatures.:flower:

hiya shannon,

xxxxxxxxx

I had tears I tell ya...I've been thinking of you alot just hoping you would O so you can move on.
I'm really good just waiting on the big O now lol
How did your Easter go? The kids made out as always lol they had a sugar high today for sure but I figure its only once a year they eat that much candy at one time so let em have fun.

hiya shannon,

xxxxxxxxx

I had tears I tell ya...I've been thinking of you alot just hoping you would O so you can move on.
I'm really good just waiting on the big O now lol
How did your Easter go? The kids made out as always lol they had a sugar high today for sure but I figure its only once a year they eat that much candy at one time so let em have fun.

It went good. The kids were happy with their jelly beans, little gadgets and a gift card. The girls know already lol.. we made eggs and did easter egg hunt. You are getting closer to the big O. I was shocked I ovd, couldnt believe it. I thought AF would be here first. Yesterday on the left side of my uterus I had a harsh pain. I had this last time.. Just thought it would be to early for implantation.

Its okay to be sugared up once a year I am the same way with my son lol

Thanks for the tears of joy :hugs: :flower:

I'm new to this m/c end of February ttc again. This month is the first cycle just bding when ever since I'm not sure when AF is coming.

temping is the best way to go. Its the only way I have had a clue about my cycle.

Hey Ladies Shan has just noticed something intresting on my Chart I didn't think I had o'd because of Depo Provera andmy Hypothyroidsim but Shan (&I) see a shift in my chart could you guys have ascan over and see what you think? I am expecting a 6 week cycle with only spotting so have roughly another 10 days beforeI expect :witch: but to be honest I hve white creamy CM and feelbloated in that areahalf thetime so thought she would arrive early

What did you think Krystal have we gone bonkers?

No I don`t think you`ve gone bonkers because if you have then I have because I can see temp shifts in your chart and mine, and I think mine is indicative of possible pregnancy!

Ohhh yes I can see taht looks very promicing

hey krystal im new to the charting thing as well.

No I don`t think you`ve gone bonkers because if you have then I have because I can see temp shifts in your chart and mine, and I think mine is indicative of possible pregnancy!

I think it might be ovulation hun, though your pre ovulation temps are very high have you tested at all?

Morning girls :)

Thought I'd pop in to see how everyone was doing :) I miss coming in here :(

I've not had a chance to nosey at the usual charts because I'm on my blackberry but I will when I get on the pc. I hope you are all doing well xx

:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->