New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

Hi all!,

How are you all? Happy easter!!
Has anybody experienced cramps since ovulation? ive had them everyday except one when it was all in my back that day. Why can we not symptom spot when we say were not going to this month :haha: Dont want to get any hopes up as i have a 32day cycle so a while to wait yet!!

xxx

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2ddf8d

mummytga - that's a lovely looking chart you have there. Very promising. Cramps from ovulation are a good sign I believe.

I actually think it's bordering on impossible to not symptom spot :haha:

I hope you ladies are all well.

l'll try to catch up on charts tomrrow. It's hard to do on my phone, so will log on my pc :D

Happy Easter Everyone.

Sorry I havent posted in a bit. Will have to go through tomorrow and see what I have missed..

I stopped one of my supplements to see if my body would regulate and nothing. Just some hurting ov pain like I have had the past two months :cry:

can you ladies take a peek at my chart? I had a nice temp drop then spike the last two days...

mummytga - that's a lovely looking chart you have there. Very promising. Cramps from ovulation are a good sign I believe.

I actually think it's bordering on impossible to not symptom spot :haha:

I hope you ladies are all well.

l'll try to catch up on charts tomrrow. It's hard to do on my phone, so will log on my pc :D

Thank you, i hope so. Wish i had started charting months ago, i think i sympton watch even more now but at least you have half a clue where you are and whats happening!
I had a very early miscarriage the beginning of feb which i had no idea about until it was nearly over. I had gone to the doctors as i had been bleeding for 10 days and he sent me to have bloods done to confirm thats what it was. I guess it was a chemical although i bled for 3 weeks in total!! If i had been charting i might of had a clue what was happening but then also i suppose not knowing was better :shrug:

Any how positive thinking and good luck to you xxxxx

can you ladies take a peek at my chart? I had a nice temp drop then spike the last two days...

Hi im 6dpo too, when are you due to test? so sorry for your earlier loss hope this is your month!! :flower:
xxx

That could be an ID ablacketer - fingers crossed for you :D

As for me, I've got an appointment to see the nurse at my new GP on Thursday. Just a basic medical I believe, but I am going to lay it on thick with regards to TTC! I've been wondering the last few days whether I have an under active thyroid. I've always had problems with fatigue, but that got put down to my ulcerative colitis. I am a pretty low mood person in general, but recently I have been pretty low and I can barely stay awake during my days off. I've spent most of this weekend snoozing on the sofa. I've looked up the symptoms of hypothyroidism and they appear to be:

Weight gain (check) - I used to be pretty slim, until I was about 20 when I got really ill with my UC. I have found it really difficult to lose weight ever since. I lost 2 stone last year, but put it back on over the winter while I was feeling pretty low. I don't eat particularly badly!

Fatigue (check) - always suffered with this.

Depression (check) - suffered on and off with this for a number of years.

Infertility (possibly?!) - not even a hint of a BFP EVER!

I have had quite a few blood tests over the years, but I am wondering if this has ever been checked in detail? I'm probably just clutching at straws and trying to find a reason why I haven't conceived yet. But surely all the signs point to SOMETHING being wrong.

Will see if the nurse can recommend anything and I'll book myself in to the new GP asap.

Sorry for the long post ladies :dohh: I've not posted in a few days, so it's all built up :haha:

Just ordered more soft cups, conceive plus and some OPKs. I don't normally like OPKs but hey ho, gonna give them another go.

Hoep you are all well. Looking forward to hearing all your updates over the remainder of the Easter weekend. :D

Foxy do you have pain? or insomnia? Go to the fibro thread I started

:hugs

Oo, just popped back. Hoe noone minds.
Foxy and Shannon, I was gonna suggest Fibro. Having been diagnosed with it myself, and it can play with your hormones. I'm so worried it is flaring up with pregnancy, gonna get my iron count checked as FX it is that and not my Fibro. My advice is to give up caffeine and alcohol completely and cut out any supplements (incl. grapefruit/pineapple juice) apart from your prenatals. I have also stopped eating anything with artificial sweetners in. You can try honey and cinnamon see if that helps. xx
:dust: to everyone

Oo, just popped back. Hoe noone minds.
Foxy and Shannon, I was gonna suggest Fibro. Having been diagnosed with it myself, and it can play with your hormones. I'm so worried it is flaring up with pregnancy, gonna get my iron count checked as FX it is that and not my Fibro. My advice is to give up caffeine and alcohol completely and cut out any supplements (incl. grapefruit/pineapple juice) apart from your prenatals. I have also stopped eating anything with artificial sweetners in. You can try honey and cinnamon see if that helps. xx
:dust: to everyone
Oh I know I have it. Have had it for 7 years. I dont have any sugars except Stevia, fruits,fruit juices etc. I am to the point of managing it, but I think around af and ov is when its the worse it burns..the pain. I have read its the nuerotransmitters in your brain you should look it up. I know you are no longer ttc, but I started a thread in ttc for fibro. there are about 6 people I have ran into on here that have it. Also I take supplements for my pain and bowen therapy. But was thinking that was Foxys problem. I dont wish it on anyone however.

I have one cup of tea here and there and alcohol one glass of red wine here and there,... but I pay for it the next day!...

Hey Ladies

No, I don't generally have pain. Only if I am having problems with my UC.

I will read up on fibro though, as I know nothing about it.

:D

CD 74 here! Put my pos opk in for March 30th pretty sure it was positive.. anyways FF says I have ovd! :wohoo: I am sure even if it wasnt there it would show it in a few days my chart is different from day 50 on.

Miracles do happen

hiya shannon,

cd 74!!!!! omggg how do u manage!!!???? ur chart is lookin gud honey!!! my last cycle was 51 days and it felt like forever!!! missed my ov cos i was expectin a bfp or af to come!!

on fertility friend it says i have ov'd on day 14 but noway has that happened..... im so confused !!!!

xxxxxxxxx

hiya shannon,

cd 74!!!!! omggg how do u manage!!!???? ur chart is lookin gud honey!!! my last cycle was 51 days and it felt like forever!!! missed my ov cos i was expectin a bfp or af to come!!

on fertility friend it says i have ov'd on day 14 but noway has that happened..... im so confused !!!!

xxxxxxxxx

Lets just say I did cry alot. Esp after having a loss last cycle... I hope this is finally it!

Gem.. darling you didnt fix your link.. but I got on there and I cant see your chart. You need to setup your home page to see your chart.

Maybe this cycle will be shorter?

hiya shannon,

xxxxxxxxx

omg I almost just cried for you honey.. :hugs:

hiya shannon,

xxxxxxxxx

Lets just say I did cry alot. Esp after having a loss last cycle... I hope this is finally it!

Gem.. darling you didnt fix your link.. but I got on there and I cant see your chart. You need to setup your home page to see your chart.

Maybe this cycle will be shorter?

awww shannon....im so so sorry 4 ur loss ....ive just read a previous post ......xxxxxxx

.....PMA!!!!! i hope this is it 4 u 2 babe FX'D XXXXXXX ill try fix my link now i really dont think ive ov'd thou cos i usually get more clear watery cm - sorry lol xxxxx

Hi girls can someone please look at my chart? I'm sure I ov'd on cycle day ten and I had a temp spike this morning, not a big one but big enough, I'm pretty sure I'm preggers honestly, I have sore boobies and I'm feeling a bit bloated, pants that used to fit me fine are feeling a bit tight, I'm craving weird things and I'm peeing all the time

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->