New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

my scan went well thank you :) i have a picture in my journal if you'd like to see. I was told i have a tilted womb so it was harder to get a picture of peanut in their early days. measuring exactly how i should though and a nice strong fetal heartbeat of 171bpm :)

Glad things are going well for you Pichi!
Shannon - congratulations on your ovulation!!!
Hope everyone had a nice Easter Weekend, I'm waiting for the Easter Eggs to be reduced before buying DH one:blush:
It's now a week until we see the consultant and feeling both excited and nervous, especially as we might well be pregnant by the time we see her, although think I ov'd on Saturday when I was a moody b*gger and we didn't :sex:, oops. We'll only be 10dpo though so probably too early to test. Now a waiting game.

Good luck at the FS fifi :D

Hope they give you some answers and help.

I've been doing a bit of reading on hypothyroidism. I found a section on BBT in relation to the thyroid. According to the site, BBT of 97.60 + suggest a normal thyroid. Temperatures below 97.60 suggest an under active thyroid, particularly if those temps are CD2 - CD5! Arrgh lol look at my temps!!

Anyone know anything about this?

I had never heard of this Foxy. I have just done a quick google and it looks like it's a bit controversial, Dr Barnes seems to have put forward this theory and is supported by some but dismissed by others. Have you had your thyroid checked? If your new GP decides to do blood tests then your thyroid should be checked as a matter of course. I'll dig out my letter from FS which lists all the blood tests.

I've currently got a free trial of the extras on FF and am comparing my charts, it's weird I have what looks like an implantation dip for Feb cycle even though we weren't TTC. Odd. I guess it's a bad idea to try to analyse charts too much!!!

Glad things are going well for you Pichi!
Shannon - congratulations on your ovulation!!!
Hope everyone had a nice Easter Weekend, I'm waiting for the Easter Eggs to be reduced before buying DH one:blush:
It's now a week until we see the consultant and feeling both excited and nervous, especially as we might well be pregnant by the time we see her, although think I ov'd on Saturday when I was a moody b*gger and we didn't :sex:, oops. We'll only be 10dpo though so probably too early to test. Now a waiting game.

I know.. finally... I had some pain I had last time on Saturday-DH bday. think it could me implantation? I swear thats what it was last time.

Good luck at the fs dear! Even better I hope you are preggo. We are close in dpo:) You never know 10dpo it might show.:flower:

Good luck at the FS fifi :D

Hope they give you some answers and help.

I've been doing a bit of reading on hypothyroidism. I found a section on BBT in relation to the thyroid. According to the site, BBT of 97.60 + suggest a normal thyroid. Temperatures below 97.60 suggest an under active thyroid, particularly if those temps are CD2 - CD5! Arrgh lol look at my temps!!

Anyone know anything about this?

Look at my cd 2 to 5 and I'm below 97.60..I've had 10 pregnancies and 7 babies so I wouldnt hold much into this..I mean really everyones bbt is different. I think the 98.6 as a normal bbt crap is just that crap. I would bet if you look at 100 charts 80% are below that 97.6 on cd 2 to 5 and I'll bet 78% of the ladies with these charts went on to have healthy babies..I dont always do bbt durning af..so I cant say all my temps would be below 97.6 but I know the temps I have done durning this time are below 97.6..my day time temps sometimes run 96.8 and little higher and thats durning the day when they say your temps should be at its highest. I just had my thyroid checked in November and it was normal..

Thanks Nicole.

I'm clutching at straws to find a reason why I've not seen 2 lines yet! :haha:

Sometimes jokingly I say to OH that I'll have an u/s to see what's going on and they will find just an empty space, :rofl: no womb, ovaries etc lol

Thanks Nicole.

Sometimes jokingly I say to OH that I'll have an u/s to see what's going on and they will find just an empty space, :rofl: no womb, ovaries etc lol

I think sometimes we read to much and scare ourselves. As for those two line they will pop honey. I know how much it hurts when you see bfn all the time tho after 3 1/2 years of them before I got pg with my 9 year old I do know..I also know my weight played a big roll in me not getting pg. Once I got that under control I go pg so fast..

Thanks foxy, I usually get a dip about 3-4dpo, but this new second dip this morning!! could it be implantion?

Thanks Nicole.

I think sometimes we read to much and scare ourselves. As for those two line they will pop honey. I know how much it hurts when you see bfn all the time tho after 3 1/2 years of them before I got pg with my 9 year old I do know..I also know my weight played a big roll in me not getting pg. Once I got that under control I go pg so fast..

I think my weight is probably playing a part. I am deffo overweight :( i put on a lot in my previous relationship. Partly from having to take steroids for u/c, but also from being really depressed and in a controlling relationship. Before I knew it, he was doing all the cooking - crappy food at that and I very rarely went anywhere, other than to work, so didn't exercise.

I lost 2 stone last year (have put back 1.5 of that :() so will get back on the healthy eating plan this year to lose more. I'm a UK16, but need to lose about 3 stone! Not sure what that is in kg's, but a lot!

I'll get there.

Thanks Nicole.

I think my weight is probably playing a part. I am deffo overweight :( i put on a lot in my previous relationship. Partly from having to take steroids for u/c, but also from being really depressed and in a controlling relationship. Before I knew it, he was doing all the cooking - crappy food at that and I very rarely went anywhere, other than to work, so didn't exercise.

I lost 2 stone last year (have put back 1.5 of that :() so will get back on the healthy eating plan this year to lose more. I'm a UK16, but need to lose about 3 stone! Not sure what that is in kg's, but a lot!

I'll get there.

Sorry I dont know kg's or stones lol ..I only know pounds..but I would be happy to help you along to your goal..we could remind each other to eat right and exercise daily (or at least 5 days a week) I'm willing to log all my food intake and exercise..

Thanks Nicole.

I did Slimming World last year. It was really easy to follow. I'm going back on it again and now that the weather is starting to brighten up, I'll be doing more exercise. I really want a treadmill! They are pretty expensive, but I'm going to save up. I have to pay for our trip back home to see my parents in July, so that's going to get me back £300.00 I think that's about $500 roughly! After that though, I'll be getting myself a treadmill so that I have no excuse not to exercise if the weather is pants.

I walk my dogs twice a day before and after work, but that isn't very strenuous exercise! :dohh:

Thanks Nicole.

I did Slimming World last year. It was really easy to follow. I'm going back on it again and now that the weather is starting to brighten up, I'll be doing more exercise. I really want a treadmill! They are pretty expensive, but I'm going to save up. I have to pay for our trip back home to see my parents in July, so that's going to get me back £300.00 I think that's about $500 roughly! After that though, I'll be getting myself a treadmill so that I have no excuse not to exercise if the weather is pants.

I walk my dogs twice a day before and after work, but that isn't very strenuous exercise! :dohh:

I was doing taebo and love it but found I lost weight more slowly then if I did less strenuous exercise..now that the whether is nice here I walk out side daily at least 30 minutes a day and do Leslie Sansone walking dvds inside daily its more then just walking but not stressful at all. I log my exercise here .. https://www.medhelp.org/user_trackers/show/207635?personal_page_id=1305347 I also have a ovulation chart and weight chart here and you can log food..and many other things. I just started logging my exercise here but really like it so far.
I use to log my food my now mostly just add cals as I eat them so I dont go overboard lol you can also log weight, food and exercise and livestrong.com

Oh girls! Come join the SOuth Beach Diet thread I started:) Even if you dont want to do southbeach we can all help each other to our goal:)

https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-...own-while-ttc-join-us-south-beach-diet-9.html

Hi everybody

I hope you don't mind me posting here.

It's my first month charting and so far I am CD17 with no temperature rise. Prior to the BCP I had regular cycles and although I never counted the days they were always on or around 28 to 30 days.

My CP is very high and firm and I noticed higher today than the previous days, but my CM has decreased quite a bit and is now a mixture of watery and creamy (been creamy for quite a few days and has been quite copious). There's not much CM at all now.

I'm just concerned that I haven't ovulated and wondered if this was normal? I know I shouldn't worry, as it's only my first cycle since coming off the BCP at the end of January (nearly 8 weeks before I got AF), but I thought I'd ask to see if this had happened to any of you.

Sorry if my questions are daft - I'm still very new to it, but enjoying the process and finding out about my body.

Hi everybody

I hope you don't mind me posting here.

It's my first month charting and so far I am CD17 with no temperature rise. Prior to the BCP I had regular cycles and although I never counted the days they were always on or around 28 to 30 days.

My CP is very high and firm and I noticed higher today than the previous days, but my CM has decreased quite a bit and is now a mixture of watery and creamy (been creamy for quite a few days and has been quite copious). There's not much CM at all now.

I'm just concerned that I haven't ovulated and wondered if this was normal? I know I shouldn't worry, as it's only my first cycle since coming off the BCP at the end of January (nearly 8 weeks before I got AF), but I thought I'd ask to see if this had happened to any of you.

Sorry if my questions are daft - I'm still very new to it, but enjoying the process and finding out about my body.

Do you have a link to your chart hun? I also O later then cd 20 (only a couple time I've ever Od sooner then cd 20) I wouldnt worry about it honey.

Oh girls! Come join the SOuth Beach Diet thread I started:) Even if you dont want to do southbeach we can all help each other to our goal:)

https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-...own-while-ttc-join-us-south-beach-diet-9.html

Shannon I like shouthbeach bars yummy..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->