New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

Do you have a link to your chart hun? I also O later then cd 20 (only a couple time I've ever Od sooner then cd 20) I wouldnt worry about it honey.

Sorry, here is a link: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2ba9a9

Well that's good to know! :thumbup: Thank you.

It doesn't look like you've od yet but like I said dont worry about it..a lot of ladies O later..

Shes right look at me silverbell..:haha:

Nicole the food is good. I need to find my books.

I've only had the bars..what other kind of food do they have?

Hey Foxy - I've been hypo for thirteen years. My endocrinologist did a study on early pregnancy and hypothyroidism and said that I should have no trouble conceiving if my TSH levels are good - and they have been for the year we've been trying. I've had my thyroid taken out because of a cancerous nodule so I completely rely on the medication to replace my thyroid hormone and have been told that it doesn't cause any issues for conceiving, unless my levels are off. So it is a good thing to check but don't worry - if you have an issue they'll get your levels right.

I'm new to this m/c end of February ttc again. This month is the first cycle just bding when ever since I'm not sure when AF is coming.

Sorry to hear about your loss. Charting has really helped me, i find it very usefull.

GL hun, hope you get your :bfp: soon :hugs:

Hi girls

I am wanting to lose a few pounds as well, i lost just over a stone last year for my wedding but put it all back on and then some :wacko:

I am a little woried about dieting encase it effects TTC. Is this silly??? I do find it hard to lose weight and normally have to be very strict if i am to shed the pounds.

Plus all the chocolate thats around at the mo is a nightmare :haha:

Does anyone have any advice???

Hi! Hope everyone had a very nice Easter weekend :flower:

Angel, yeah for the early ovulation! Plan to test on Tax Day I see :)

Jamie, haha, love the 2 "monkeys"!!! All they need are little cymbals in their front paws!

Moochacha, sorry to hear you're under the weather. Really hope you're on the mend soon. Sometimes those oopsie moments are all it takes :)

Fifi, I see your appt is getting very near, really hope they give you a thorough work-up and come up with a plan that will get you that sticky BFP you so very much deserve.

Mummytga, your post ov temps look totally normal to me. Now that you've got a few more temps on there things are looking good. You're definitely not out of the running at all! I've been having cramps and back pain since ovulation time. Enough that I really think even if I wasn't symptom spotting that I'd still feel them. Just kind of dull throbs in various places.

Sahrene, glad you had a good time in Vegas. Here's to new beginnings!!

Calliebaby, not sure I ever congratulated you on your BFP. A very happy, healthy and sticky 9 mos to you!!! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :dance: :dance:

Nicole, your new profile pic is stunning!!! Grandma my arse!

Tinks, I've been using pre-seed for a while now, got my 2nd BFP the very first month using it. This cycle was my first on Clomid which can cause your cm to dry up, so we used a full plunger full every day around ov time just in case. I had absolutely no ewcm (usually I have some) and only a little bit of water, so I def needed all the extra help I could get!

Xshell, sorry to hear about your OH, really hope he's doing better. :hugs:

Shannon, woa hoo for ovulation :happydance: !!!! Come on temps, rise rise rise (and stay that way for oh, 9 mos or so)!!

Foxy, so glad your appt is fast approaching. Good call on the thyroid, def something worth checking out for sure. It's a simple blood test so make sure they request it as soon as possible. Sounds like you're all stocked up for this cycle!!

Fairygirl, glad to hear from you, hope all is well and that low iron is the culprit.

Sweetmama, very promising signs, can't wait until it's time for you to test!!!

Skymommy, welcome. Very sorry for your loss but really hope that charting helps you to get a sticky BFP very very soon.

Pichi, hi honey, hope everything is going great for you. Glad the scan went well!!

Silverbell, welcome! Your chart is looking good, but I agree doesn't look like you've o'd yet this cycle. Keep monitoring your cervical mucus and taking those temps and fertility friend will help you to pinpoint ovulation.

According to FF (although with dotted lines) I ovulated on cd 17. My waking times haven't been very consistent, we started sleeping with the windows open, so basically I'm not sure how accurate some of my temps are. I do think based on other signs (cm, cervical position, ovulation pains, fertility monitor) that cd 17 or cd 18 was probably when I o'd which is great news compared to my usual cd 21!! Very pleased with that. What I'm not pleased with is the total lack of ewcm and also very little watery cm. I'm guessing the Clomid is to blame on that front. Today's temp dropped below the coverline, and usually I'm not the type to worry about one temp, but for some reason I just have this feeling in the back of my head that I didn't ovulate properly this cycle. Guess only time will tell now. I also had these short shooting pains around each ovary starting around cd 17 and lasting until cd 20. Probably another side effect of the Clomid.

Hope everyone is well and enjoying some nice Spring weather!!

No I don`t think you`ve gone bonkers because if you have then I have because I can see temp shifts in your chart and mine, and I think mine is indicative of possible pregnancy!

I think it might be ovulation hun, though your pre ovulation temps are very high have you tested at all?

I have but they were BFP, but I'm blaming that on being too early to test, I'm fairly certain I ov'd on CD10 because I had a clear drop that day.

Angel, yeah for the early ovulation! Plan to test on Tax Day I see :)

Jamie, haha, love the 2 "monkeys"!!! All they need are little cymbals in their front paws!

Moochacha, sorry to hear you're under the weather. Really hope you're on the mend soon. Sometimes those oopsie moments are all it takes :)

Fifi, I see your appt is getting very near, really hope they give you a thorough work-up and come up with a plan that will get you that sticky BFP you so very much deserve.

Mummytga, your post ov temps look totally normal to me. Now that you've got a few more temps on there things are looking good. You're definitely not out of the running at all! I've been having cramps and back pain since ovulation time. Enough that I really think even if I wasn't symptom spotting that I'd still feel them. Just kind of dull throbs in various places.

Sahrene, glad you had a good time in Vegas. Here's to new beginnings!!

Calliebaby, not sure I ever congratulated you on your BFP. A very happy, healthy and sticky 9 mos to you!!! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :dance: :dance:

Nicole, your new profile pic is stunning!!! Grandma my arse!

Tinks, I've been using pre-seed for a while now, got my 2nd BFP the very first month using it. This cycle was my first on Clomid which can cause your cm to dry up, so we used a full plunger full every day around ov time just in case. I had absolutely no ewcm (usually I have some) and only a little bit of water, so I def needed all the extra help I could get!

Xshell, sorry to hear about your OH, really hope he's doing better. :hugs:

Shannon, woa hoo for ovulation :happydance: !!!! Come on temps, rise rise rise (and stay that way for oh, 9 mos or so)!!

Foxy, so glad your appt is fast approaching. Good call on the thyroid, def something worth checking out for sure. It's a simple blood test so make sure they request it as soon as possible. Sounds like you're all stocked up for this cycle!!

Fairygirl, glad to hear from you, hope all is well and that low iron is the culprit.

Sweetmama, very promising signs, can't wait until it's time for you to test!!!

Skymommy, welcome. Very sorry for your loss but really hope that charting helps you to get a sticky BFP very very soon.

Pichi, hi honey, hope everything is going great for you. Glad the scan went well!!

Silverbell, welcome! Your chart is looking good, but I agree doesn't look like you've o'd yet this cycle. Keep monitoring your cervical mucus and taking those temps and fertility friend will help you to pinpoint ovulation.

According to FF (although with dotted lines) I ovulated on cd 17. My waking times haven't been very consistent, we started sleeping with the windows open, so basically I'm not sure how accurate some of my temps are. I do think based on other signs (cm, cervical position, ovulation pains, fertility monitor) that cd 17 or cd 18 was probably when I o'd which is great news compared to my usual cd 21!! Very pleased with that. What I'm not pleased with is the total lack of ewcm and also very little watery cm. I'm guessing the Clomid is to blame on that front. Today's temp dropped below the coverline, and usually I'm not the type to worry about one temp, but for some reason I just have this feeling in the back of my head that I didn't ovulate properly this cycle. Guess only time will tell now. I also had these short shooting pains around each ovary starting around cd 17 and lasting until cd 20. Probably another side effect of the Clomid.

Thanks Bernina, I have some symptoms too, I'm peeing all the time, craving weird things and also sore boobies and I feel full in the belly, my pants that fit me just days ago, no longer fit lol

Hello al
Hope you are all well
Im a bit worried as I have not been able to temp for the last 2 days, DS has been in hospital with croup and I have this really awful sore throat. I have no idea what my temps are which is really annoying because i was wanting to keep an eye on them as my fertility signs did not correspond with my temp shift.
:nope::nope:

Hi ladies! I used to have severe bleeding every period and would have to go in and get a pill to stop it.This and the fact that at 29 I got shingles forced me to lose weight. I am 5'4 and at one point was over 220 pounds. I did weight watchers online and lost 20 and then started weight watchers through meetings. Then I lost 70 more pounds. I hit my goal of 130 in December. I have been doing good except for this past month coming off birth control and then going on vacation didn't help so I am up 5 as of yesterday but I am back on track now. I find it the easiest and healthiest way to lose weight. Plus it is fun for me to count points.

But I will tell you besides feeling so much better I can tell you my periods are feeling so normal. It really does make a big difference when it comes to my hormone levels being regular. My face is clearer than it has been in years and I have much more energy than I had the past 10 years. It is a every day battle but one that is worth the fight.

Sahrene

Sahrene - I've heard so many good things about the weight watchers diet. Good luck and glad you're having fun at it

Sahrene - I've heard so many good things about the weight watchers diet. Good luck and glad you're having fun at it

Thanks! I am a lifetime member now so I am doing maintenance only but to me is harder than losing weight..lol. But it took me a year from starting ww meeting to reach my goal. I started running as well and so far have ran a 5k and 8k. :)

Sahrene

Thank you so much everybody.

You've reassured me and I'm going to try not to worry. As you may have guessed, I'm a bit of a worrier generally :blush:

I'm sure OV will happen soon. I'll keep charting away.

Thanks again!

I have heard loads of good things about pre seed and conceive plus so very optamistic.

Could the temp drop and pains not be implantion????? If not try not to worry and see what your temp is in the morning.

GL hun lots of :dust: your way

Hello al
Hope you are all well
Im a bit worried as I have not been able to temp for the last 2 days, DS has been in hospital with croup and I have this really awful sore throat. I have no idea what my temps are which is really annoying because i was wanting to keep an eye on them as my fertility signs did not correspond with my temp shift.
:nope::nope:

Hope your DS feels better soon. My neice had croup and had to spend a night in hospital last sumer, its not nice. Hope hes on the mend.

Try not to worry about your temps, there is nothing you could have done about it. At least you know when you ov'd :hugs:

Sharene - Well done for losing all that weight, glad it has improved your health. Any weight lose tips??

Sorry for the double posting girls hehe

thanks bernina! YAY for implantation dips! crossing fingers!

Sharene - Well done for losing all that weight, glad it has improved your health. Any weight lose tips??

I would say the best way to lose weight if you cant do weight watchers is write down everything you eat. Keeping a log of what you eat will help you. That means writing it down BEFORE you eat it..lol. Eat what the correct serving size says to eat and eat plenty of filling foods.

Try to stay away from cheese and processed foods.. But most important is to take each day as a new one. Don't punish yourself for having a bad day just move forward and make good decisions. You will start to feel better and pick up good eating habits along the way.

Once you have better eating habits then transition into regular exercise but try not to do it all at once because it is too easy to get overwhelmed and give up entirely. Make small goals for yourself and reward yourself for those baby steps!!!!!!!!!

Sahrene

Thanks finally I know!

I had very little ewcm as well until the day of ov and now again not having much cm. What you might have experienced is ovulation pain! I get it pretty bad. I have my fingers crossed for you!

bernina - I very much hope that that temp drop is a lovely ID. Fingers crossed for a BFP :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->