New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

Pixxie I seen your pic honey I seen your line too..good luck sweetie!! :hugs:

Thanks for the welcome back Bernina, it's good to be back :D. I think i had a faint line, but possible my eye's were playing tricks! Going to test again in a few days to be sure.

Congrats Pixxie.... that is DEFINATLY a line :hugs: :loopy:

Pixxie you are PREGGERS no doubt about it, and just remember not everyone has symptoms.

Afternoon everyone. Hope everyone is well.

Got excited today as i had loads of EWCM but opk is a negative, a very pale negative at that. Thought i was about to ov. Nevermind will see what my temp is in the morning. I didn't ov until cd17 last month but that cycle was unusually longer.

How I am itching to be in the 2ww :wacko:

Welcome to all the new ladies, I am still quite new to charting myself but you pick it up fast and it becomes second nature, GL.

Tinks, don't rely on a fade-in, necessarily. Yesterday I got a pretty faint line on an OPK, and today a positive.

Hiya ladies!! :hi:

I've not been here in pages and pages!

Just wanted to let you all know that I swung by Medical Records today
and picked up a copy of my 21day progesterone blood results.
It is 22.5... well within the "normal" range! I'm so happy
to have a small glimmer of hope come my way! :happydance:

Hopefully, I'll be testing in a few days and AF will stay away!!

Okay... I'm off to do some serious chart stalking! :winkwink:

thanks for the welcome bernina and others! i am taking my 1st temp tomorrow! i think i have it down pat. except the wole cervix thing. i am gonna need practice with that (yuck) lol i think i have what appears to be the start of egg white mucus in my hoo ha! lol!

Hi everyone, we've been ttc for almost a year and I've just started charting my temp for the last couple of weeks. Just doing my temp at the mo but wondering if I should be recording anything else. Also, for the first few days my temps were up and down, now for the last 6 days its been exactly 36.69 every day, I checked the thermometer on the OH to check its not broke and it seems fine, does it mean anything??

Yey Shazza!! Get dancing hun. GL :happydance: Still waiting for my poss opk :growlmad:

For some reason I seem to be ov'ing a little earlier this month. I usually don't ov till about CD16 but it look as if that may come forward by a couple of days this time.

The last time I got a bfp I ov'd around CD13/14 that was in my 5th cycle, this is my 5th cycle and it is appearing to be similar - unfortunately I wasn't charting during the cycle I got my bfp last time so I can't compare them :nope:

Not quite sure whats happening with my temps - have had three days on the trot at the same temp. Looking back at previous months I seem to have three very similar temps just before I ov so hopefully tomorrow they will start going up and I might get some crosshairs soon.

Good luck Pixxie and :dust: to everyone :hugs:

Hey ladies :D

Shazza - hope this is a lucky cycle for you :D hope you are busy catching that eggy!

Welcome emily - charting your CM is also very helpful as this can help you indicate your most fertile period, before your temp rise.

Tessa - glad your results came back ok. Fingers crossed AF stays away for you.

Weclome back snuggs - hoping that you get that BFP :)

Congrats Pixxie :D

Nadira - welcome back :) Hmm, your chart is a little hard to interpret for ov. I think maybe FF is being thrown off slightly because there are not many temps recorded in the early part of your chart. I'd guess at ov either CD15 or CD17 though! Either way, it's still pretty early so hopefully that's the reason for the BFN.

Nicole - EWCM Wow :D

ablacketer & sweetmama - good luck for the 2ww :D

bernina - I'm following your chart closely this cycle. I hope this is it for you. :)

impatient - I hope you get to start your new cycle soon. It must be so frustrating having such a long cycle.

Sorry to anyone I've have missed :D

Nothing much to report here - waiting for my delivery of softcups, OPKs and conceive plus today :D

Probably going to bd every other day in the run up to ov - kinda following the SMEP. We'll see how that goes! :haha:

Hi ladies, im still here, just quietly stalking. Tempted to NTNP this month as its getting to me a bit.

Congrats to Pixxie!!! :)

Hi Helly

Sorry to hear you are feeling a bit down. TTC certainly takes it's toll each month doesnt it.

I can totally understand the temptation of NTNP. Although, for me, I'm a control freak and think I would stress a lot more if I wasn't temping etc.

I think I'd find it really hard to go back to NTNP as through charting I've gotten to know my body and so I know that there is no way that I could switch off and not pay attention to what day I was bding in relation to my usual fertile window etc :haha:

Whatever you decide, I hope you get that BFP at the end of it :D

I'm the same Foxy. I was going to try ntnp this month but after speaking with my hubby he said he thinks I would find it more frustrating not knowing what is going on and if I wasn't temping I would probably find it more stressful. As he knows me better than anyone I decided to take his advice and just carry on temping - it would be too weird not sticking that thermometer in at 6am every day now anyway :haha:

Hi girls, gosh it is so hard to keep up with this thread, I meant to post yesterday but didn't have a chance, oops.
Feeling really emotional today, no idea why, Been having cramp type pains yesterday and today but with endo that's not unusual.
Foxy I totally understand what you say about not being able to go back to NTNP, it's difficult when you know your cycle so well not to consciously target your bd'ing.
Congratulations Pixxie - there are definite lines on your test!
Nadira - good to see you're still here (although it would be better if you were over in first trimester obviously!)
Sweetmama and Angel - hoping your cramps are implantation.
Nicole - that's odd having positive OPK this early, maybe you are going to have an early ovulation? My cycle has certainly changed since m/cs (unfortunately not bringing ov forward or shortening my cycle though). Fx you catch the egg!
Welcome to the new ladies on the thread!
Bernina you are around the same point as I am in my cycle. Hoping the tugging pains are a good sign for you! Could have been an implantation dip yesterday!?!
Shannon you made me laugh with your comment about not waiting til the 19th! Fx for you! Given the excitement of having ov'd for you, I don't blame you!!!
Moochacha that's exciting about doing your B.Ed. I did the post graduate teaching qualification in primary teaching in 07/08 but unfortunately didn't get it completed as my health deteriorated. I loved it (mostly) and it is so rewarding, if you need any help I can PM my email to you, I know the curriculums will be different but I was pretty good on Child Development and Educational Theory (got As in my essays, presentations etc)

Sorry to the people I have missed
Fiona
x

Thanks lovelies :) test this morning is darker not by much but its a bit clearer :cloud9: going to update with a pic in the gallery now.

Is it normal to be hugely skeptical of these faint lines!? I feel like Im making it up :rofl:

I really thought I would 'feel' pregnant when I finally got here... I feel really... normal!

Thanks for all you help and support, especially last month when I went a little insane! Hope to see you girls over in 1st tri soon :) :) :D xxx

Sorry you are feeling emotional fifi. After everything you have been through, it's totally understandable. I hope you feel better soon :D

Congrats again Pixxie :D

Hi ladies!

Congratulations pixxie!!
Ive been trying to check out other threads and my head is spinning at the min :wacko: lol
Still getting cramps, tried to have a relaxing bath this morning and all i could think about was symptom spotting! now i no im officially cuckoo :haha:
Just one thing that has really been bugging me is i dont think my cervix ever moves!? I havent been checking it everyday but still quite alot and its always really low. It has been soft but still low then. Im ttc my 4th so could that cause it to never move??

Fingers crossed for all you ladies just coming into the 2ww

:dust: to you all xxxx

fifi sorry you are feeling down honey!! :hugs:

Negative opk this morning so I dont know what yesterday was all about..

Foxy ew went to sticky today. I'm kinda glad as I think cd 8 would be a bit ealry..I mean I would love to O at a "normal" time in my cycle and not cd 20 or late but 8 seems a bit ealry.

Yeah Nicole, CD8 would be really, really early. Maybe your body is just keeping you on your toes :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->