New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

OH god not that again lol remember jan when I got all those pos opks and ew all the time.. Really tho I think I'm back on track (I hope) and will O at normal (for me) time..I hope..for now I did remove all my af temps..I havent been temping at af time the last few cycles so might as well keep the trend going lol

Hi girls, gosh it is so hard to keep up with this thread, I meant to post yesterday but didn't have a chance, oops.
Feeling really emotional today, no idea why, Been having cramp type pains yesterday and today but with endo that's not unusual.
Foxy I totally understand what you say about not being able to go back to NTNP, it's difficult when you know your cycle so well not to consciously target your bd'ing.
Congratulations Pixxie - there are definite lines on your test!
Nadira - good to see you're still here (although it would be better if you were over in first trimester obviously!)
Sweetmama and Angel - hoping your cramps are implantation.
Nicole - that's odd having positive OPK this early, maybe you are going to have an early ovulation? My cycle has certainly changed since m/cs (unfortunately not bringing ov forward or shortening my cycle though). Fx you catch the egg!
Welcome to the new ladies on the thread!
Bernina you are around the same point as I am in my cycle. Hoping the tugging pains are a good sign for you! Could have been an implantation dip yesterday!?!
Shannon you made me laugh with your comment about not waiting til the 19th! Fx for you! Given the excitement of having ov'd for you, I don't blame you!!!
Moochacha that's exciting about doing your B.Ed. I did the post graduate teaching qualification in primary teaching in 07/08 but unfortunately didn't get it completed as my health deteriorated. I loved it (mostly) and it is so rewarding, if you need any help I can PM my email to you, I know the curriculums will be different but I was pretty good on Child Development and Educational Theory (got As in my essays, presentations etc)

Sorry to the people I have missed
Fiona
x

:wohoo: I will take you up on that offer I'm sure!! We start at the end of next month for mid year intake. I know its going to pretty full on but I can feel deep down that this is going to be the perfect career path for both DH and I! We have been talking about it for years now.

I hope you're feeling better :flower: I'm always here for a chat in you need one!

Congrats Pixxie!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nicole- Seems like your body wants a sticky bean too!! :)

I am feeling very relaxed and happy this month. I hope I can keep the same relaxed positive attitude through the 2ww..lol

Hey girls, im very excited today as my softcups have arrived!! yay!! Feeling a bit anxious about using them but just hoping that they're lucky!!x

mmmm now im confused..my cm when I woke was sticky..now when I just went #2 (sorry tmi) its very ew again with pink in it..I'm sure the pink is just wants left over from af and now coming out as it was only this time and it hasn't been anything but clear in two days..

Sahrene, I am also I mean this cm has me wondering but I'm not in any way stressed about it this month I'm gonna do my opks and temps but not worry to much.. :hugs:

Still getting pink cm on cycle day 9? Thats weird Nicole!

Girls, when I say NTNP I mean no softcups and BD to schedule and all the rest of it, still going to temp, I know what you mean, I dont think I could not temp now. Funny how this stuff just grabs you.

I havent had any in two days and none since so I dont know lol

hrm.. very strong positive OPK this morning but Im 9dpo? POAS and got BFN any ideas ladies.

Yeah on the super positive opk Smiley!! Hope you're getting in some quality BD'ing!!!

Shanon, wow that is a late test date, I couldn't wait that long either. When you did get your BFP how many dpo was it? I'm 6 dpo today so we're super close this month, sounds like similar symptoms too. Fingers crossed for us both!!!

waitingginger, yeah for crosshairs!! The temp yesterday was high but not crazy high, I think it's fine. Even if it is off one day won't really mess anything up.

Angel, those sounds like great signs. Fingers crossed for you!!

Pixxie, congratulations!!!!!!!!!!! Sounds like a BFP to me!!! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :dance: :dance:

Oh Snuggs, fingers crossed for two lines the next time you test!

Tessa, great on the 21 day test results!!

WntAnthrBBad, cervix position is tricky for me too and I've been doing this several months. Mine always feels open so I don't even both recording that. Yeah for the ewcm, start up the BD'ing!!!

Welcome Emily!

Foxy, good luck with the SMEP, worked for us the very first month we tried (before I started temping so had no clue when I ovulated).

Nicole, sorry for all the confusing signs your body has been throwing at you. I have read that it's possible for the body to ramp up to ovulate and then it doesn't happen. A few days later it can ramp up again, etc.

Nothing new to report here at 6 dpo, just along for the 2ww ride along with many others I see!

I had this happen in Jan and dint o until cd 31 but got bfp..I hope I dont O late like that again.

Ugh is it possible to feel supernauseous and really tired at only 4dpo? Am I only symptom spotting?

I'm super tired, less emotional now thankfully! Got cold/flu symptoms, hoping that's a good sign. Going mental I think:haha::haha::haha:

hi!
I am 4 DPO too! got twinges in my groin area but had these before and no BFP and also having a bit of a spot breakout! just lovely!!
Keeping my fingers crossed for everyone this month!!!
x

ok good to know I'm not crazy then lol, I am trying to sort out my sewing room and well it's not getting too too sorted because well I'm just too tired!

Tessa - so glad to hear about your blood test results, it is nice to be normal, eh?

Smiley - I ov'd early on CD 13 too! Caught me totally by surprise but fortunately we DTD that day - just not the day before : (

Moochacha - your weight loss and exercise regime is inspiring! I've been seeing a CrossFit trainer for about a year and running - did my first 5 and 10K's.
I'm about half way to my target weight though so I'm giving the low carb / paleo diet a go.

Pixxie - your BFP is so inspiring! I'm on cycle 11 of ttc so you've given me hope! Yes, I would be skeptical of a faint line too given what
I've read on these threads - but yours are getting darker so YEAH!

I got my DH to download the FF app on his iphone so that I can input my temps when I take them. Up till now
I've been waiting till I sit down at work to put my temp in so I have to remember it - and my memory is dodgy!
Now all we need is a bbt built into our phones!

Mummytga - my cervix ALWAYS seems high - but a day before I ov'd it felt just slightly lower - weird huh?

So Bernina, Angel, Shannon, WaitingGinger, Tessa, Fifi, Sweetmama26 and Myself are in the 2ww - any others? Smiley is about to join us?

Hi All hope your all well

Welcome to all the newbies :wave:

Sorry I havent been around DS has been in hospital again last night, seems his croup is playing havoc with his asthma so had to have steroids and the nebuliser! Poor little mite, its a lot to take on when you have only just turned 3.

On a lighter note FF has changed my ov date from CD9 TO CD 11 Yay, I didnt think CD9 was right.
I have had sore bb's for the last 4 days which is really strange cos I dont normally get them until about 4 days before AF is due!

Maybe my softcups and preseed has worked this month yayyy

Hi all, just popping on quickly to let you know that I'm expecting a little boy. All is well although my placenta is lying a little low so I will need to be rescanned at 32 weeks. I still have my FX for a BFP for all you ladies. x

Hi all, just popping on quickly to let you know that I'm expecting a little boy. All is well although my placenta is lying a little low so I will need to be rescanned at 32 weeks. I still have my FX for a BFP for all you ladies. x

YAY a boy how fun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"