New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

So Bernina, Angel, Shannon, WaitingGinger, Tessa, Fifi, Sweetmama26 and Myself are in the 2ww - any others? Smiley is about to join us?

Yep - I should be entering the 2ww any day now. Played around and engtered some temps in advance and FF gave me crosshairs for today which I think is right due to the positive opks (done two today both very strong at 12 noon and 7pm) plus I've been having really strong cramps this aftermoon which I think are probably ov pains. I think this is a pretty strong ov as never had them that much before.

Bring it on!!!!!!!

Good luck and :dust: to all those in the 2ww. I hope the time goes quickly for those waiting to O.

I agree smiley - when my ov pains are stronger I just think this must be one big super egg - hope it pulls the spermies like a magnet!

I think with my symptoms I probably am preggo. I am 7dpo and cant believe the stuff that is going on from my tatas getting bigger to my stomach feeling queasy and wanting to eat more. of course cramps too

yay shaeri!

Im going to keep doing OPKs and see if the line goes away. who knows what my body is doing post MC

I think with my symptoms I probably am preggo. I am 7dpo and cant believe the stuff that is going on from my tatas getting bigger to my stomach feeling queasy and wanting to eat more. of course cramps too

Oh that's another thing I want to eat all the time, and my tata's are friggin comin out of my bra I need to get a new one!

Wow sounds like you have the same things as me going on! I thought I was crazy having these symptoms so soon.

DS has been in hospital again last night, seems his croup is playing havoc with his asthma so had to have steroids and the nebuliser! Poor little mite, its a lot to take on when you have only just turned 3.

Hope DS feels better soon.... my newphew has the croup right now.
So not fun!!! :nope:
Maybe my softcups and preseed has worked this month yayyy

FX'd for you hunni! :thumbup:

I need to be in this thread because I dont have a clue about this charting thing.:coffee:

Good luck ladies in the 2ww. Sounds like some good steong ov's around and plwnty of great symptoms. Hopefully this thread will have abother bumper month of BFP's.

Hope DS gets well soon JB3.

YEY Fish&Chips - lovely little boy :D

Welcome darkNlovely - any questioms, just ask. :D

Morning ladies!!

I put my temp in this morning and it decided to change my OV date to the CD13 and move all the lines around!! i know this isnt right so i took out the high temp i had on tuesday (i had to get SIL to read my thermometer as i had left it there) and it went back to CD11!!! hmmm now got me all kind of confuffled!!! :wacko:

What do you do if you have really broken sleep? i wake up a lot through the night i never sleep right through so i normally try and take my temp at 6.30 when my alarm goes off but if like this morning i wake up early i wont get much sleep before my alarm i take my temp then- i think i generally take it between 5 and 6.30 but at the weekend i have changed the time to 7.30 so i dont have to get up will it make a difference?

5DPO woke up with a snuffly nose! hoping its a good sign but must be too early??!! how are you all this morning?
x

https://www.smileyvault.com/albums/userpics/10404/fingerscrossed.gif Shannon - I think you deserve a bfp after the cycle you've had :hugs:

Fish & Chips - yay a boy https://www.smileyvault.com/albums/userpics/10404/bbabydust.gif Have you thought of any names yet? I hope that you are enjoying your pregnancy :)

I was expecting a slightly higher temp this morning - with it only going up by such a small amount I think FF will now put my O back to today :dohh so that means another two days of :sex: I don't think OH seems to be minding that part though :haha:

Hmm Shazza that is a very small increase! But everything else indicates you ov'd yesterday, a little more bd'ing won't do any harm though ;-)
My temp today is ridiculous, think it's because I am ill though. I'm all for sharing but noit when it comes to cold and flu germs! I've even been sick, yeuch, guessing that's from the bug rather than MS, would be a bit early for that now!!! So other than going to pick up my prescription I think today will be spent mainly in bed! Thank goodness for laptop and wireless!
Will try and post personals later.

Hope you are feeling better soon Fifi-Folle - wrap yourself up in a lovely cosy duvet today and look after yourself :hugs:

:wave: Can i join??

I'm NTNP at the minute and i'm starting to chart just so i have an idea of my cycles.
But i dont have thermometer. Is it easy to do without one?? xx

you can chart your mucus and use OPKs but you will still be doing a guessing game wihtout the thermometer. Good luck!

another positive OPK this morning. Ive never had positives this strong! oooh I hope its a little bean!!!!! if its not, we dont get to try again for 3 months! Hubby will be gone :(

Hi Charlotteee, yes you can chart your cervical mucus and cervical position, though only your temperature can actually confirm you ovulated, everything else just confirms your body is gearing up to ovulate. If you did want to get a thermometer, you need one with 2 decimal places ideally, ebay sell Basal Body Thermometers for about £3! Good luck x

Youve got some nice look dips there ablackater, fingers crossed for you x

I think i'm going to have to get one, only problem is my mum opens my mail, and she'll see it. Obviously with my miscarriage and wanting a baby quite badly she'll not believe me if i say im doing it so i know when i O so not to BD anytime around then. :dohh:
But i think i'm going to have to get one no matter what. I'll do one cycle going from CM then my next with a temp. If you look at my chart last months has temps and stuff in, none of that is real i was just getting the hang of it :haha: xxx

SmileyShazza thank you. :hugs:

fifi feel better hon.

Well if I take my opk out for March 30th it says I oved cd 75 which would make me 3 dpo. I dont agree cause of the symptoms.. and well I just dont want to be there lol. thats 5 days!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->