New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

Nicole - your chart is looking great with that dip. Looks like so far everything is definitely pointing in the direction of CD9 for O!

fifi - I'd leave them in and just make a note. They won't effect your chart :D

Shazza - nice rise :)

:hi: to everyone I've missed

snugggs, how long is your cycle normally?

:wave: Pichi.

my cycles are irregular (well have been for the last 18 months anyway). My last cycle was 60 days, the cycle before that was 24 days. The longest cycle ive had is 3 months.

Been tested for PCOS but all is ok, Gyn thinks i have something wrong with my pituitary glabd so i'm undergoing tests for that.

Hope all is well with you and your muffin :hugs:

I've just ordered a treadmill :D It arrives on Saturday morning. Yey....... skinny body here I come :haha:

Not sure if I said what the Doctor told me I need to do - diet wise:

Only eat 3 meals per day. No snacking of any sort. No healthy snacks, so no fruit, nothing. Just 3 meals per day. Oh lots of veg, but only a small amount of carbs and meat! :dohh:

Just a note....... if I lose loads of weight and still don't get pregnant, firstly I'll slap the Doctor, secondly, I'll have a week of meals as follows:

Monday Night: McDonalds
Tuesday Night: Fish & Chips
Wednesday Night: Curry
Thursday Night: Pub dinner
Friday Night: Chinese Takeaway
Saturday Night: Pizza
Sunday Night: Massive roast dinner with all the trimmings!

:rofl:

I've just ordered a treadmill :D It arrives on Saturday morning. Yey....... skinny body here I come :haha:

Not sure if I said what the Doctor told me I need to do - diet wise:

Only eat 3 meals per day. No snacking of any sort. No healthy snacks, so no fruit, nothing. Just 3 meals per day. Oh lots of veg, but only a small amount of carbs and meat! :dohh:

Just a note....... if I lose loads of weight and still don't get pregnant, firstly I'll slap the Doctor, secondly, I'll have a week of meals as follows:

Monday Night: McDonalds
Tuesday Night: Fish & Chips
Wednesday Night: Curry
Thursday Night: Pub dinner
Friday Night: Chinese Takeaway
Saturday Night: Pizza
Sunday Night: Massive roast dinner with all the trimmings!

:rofl:

Foxy, did he give you a calorie level to abide by? That seems like a rather cursery diet plan. I only ask because part of what I do is weight management coaching, and snacking is actually a *good thing* because it helps to rev up the metabolism, so long as the snacks are good choices and fall within the calorie fat and protein guidelines.

I do like your week of meals LOL Why is it the delish stuff is so darn bad for ya?
Hubby laughed when I told him I was filled with self-loathing after my business meeting last night; buckled and had a gyro...soooo good!

If you need to learn your calorie level, let me know, and I can give you an assessment :hugs:

Thanks Firedancer.

No mention of calories etc. Just a case of you're fat, stop eating big portsions of lard and get in shape! :haha:

I did Slimming World last year and lost approx 25lbs. I found it really easy to follow as you can snack providing you stay within the 'sin' limit. I am definitely going to go back on that plan as it suited me so well. Any advice you could give is always greatly appreciated :D

Wooohooo Foxy you go girl!!! :dance: :loopy:

Firedancer - I follow fit for life and all the weight just fell off me but on it I eat loads... :wacko: It's just food combining but I also follow the blood type diet. I'm an A positive so fit for life fits right into my blood type. The only reason why I decided the fit for life diet is because my father has been on it since the 70s so I thought it would be easy to maintain (which its not lol) but I lost 32kgs (70.55 pounds) on it to date, in 3 months. I'm finally in my healthy weight range at 52kgs (114.64 pounds)

I'd give anything for a fricken burger though lol mmm or anything wrongly combined. What are your thoughts on food combining and blood type diets? and I heard from some of the Doctors at work that a low GI diet is good for women who are TTC because it stabilizes Blood sugar levels and hormones?

Would love to hear your views on such diets.

OMG OMG Look what I got!!!!!!
I havent Od this year in years...

Attachments

• happy face 4-14.jpg
    happy face 4-14.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 7
moochacha - your weight loss is inspiring :D

Nicole - your chart does look better now we see it without the crosshairs! :)

Foxy I agree..gosh I hope my body doesnt just gear up..

Shazza you've definitely got a clear pattern in your LP, hopefully you break the pattern though and your temp goes up/stays up at 11DPO! Hope the cleaning is going well.
Foxy - good job on the 1kg loss already! Low carbs have really helped my DH, along with gym and running he has cut them out almost totally and has lost 2 stone in 4 months. Love your dream menu though! Looks like you hit the egg hard this month!
Snugggs - hope they get to the bottom of your irregular cycles, must be stressful not knowing when you're going to ov/AF. Hope that was a lovely big implantation dip on 10dpo
Firedancer - wish my temps would jump that much when ov'ing, it makes spotting your ov so easy! Hopefully those temps stay high.
Moochacha - Fit for life certainly seems to suit you! Not one I have ever heard of, although I did read Eat Right for Your Type a few years back which has similarities.
Nicole - Happy Smiley Face Day to you!
Hope everyone else is doing well!!!

Hi ladies,
Quick question, i did an OPK yesterday and the control line showed up but no other line and did another today and control line showed and the test line was very faint so i know thats still a negative but does it mean that there is more LH than yesterday so i'm in the run up to O?
I've started OPK early because my last cycle was 6 months so i'm not sure when i will ovulate at all!

Sounds like your leading up to OV hun :flower:
I had negs three or four or was it five :wacko: days before I got my positive

xx

EDIT: It was five lol

Thats what i was hoping for but its been soooo long since i had a normal cycle i dare not hope too much!

Aw :hugs:

Well I think your in luck this cycle :thumbup:
How many time a day are you testing?

xx

Foxy..snacking is a good thing. I have done the south beach diet. I lost lots of weight. One of the crazy chicks is also doing it and she has lost 5.5 kg so far :)

Why do I do this to myself..I got my pos digi opk..then a hour late took one neg :( I didnt hold my pee of course so it was diluted but still now I'm scared it was a false pos.. gonna hold it for a few hours and try again..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->