New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

I must have missed about the FS appt. Sorry what happened? Have you tried acupuncture? I think it helped me I did it for 4 weeks. Worth a try.

I've been testing bfn.. I got my bfp at 16 dpo last time. Symptomas are mostly cramps breast pain on and off. Some headaches and had mega bleeding gums.. Real tired for 3 days..

I've had all of that and dizzy spells, ugh I think I am just gonna wait until I'm late to test again. I've got 3 more days till then

Yah I am getting frustrated. I think I will wait until friday to test again.

Hi all, sorry I've not been around, lots going on. I have not had a chance to catch up on posts, so I hope I missed a boat load of BFP announcements :)

(I'm copying and pasting this from a post in another thread, running out of time to type so figured that was the easiest way)

I may not be around much over the next few weeks. My grandfather is quite ill in the hospital so I'll be popping over there to visit often.

The witch got me today as expected (I knew several days ago that this wasn't the month) but it was a bit of a blow along with the bad news about my grandfather. When it rains it pours it seems.

I'll be taking another round of 50mg clomid cd 5-9 and hope that it gets egg and lining where they need to be. I'm probably going to try Robitussin to help with ewcm as I was severely lacking last cycle.

I stopped the b50 vitamin a few weeks back to see if that was potentially delaying my ovulation. I'm a bit worried as I did spot 1 day before AF, but I've decided to see how this cycle plays out then determine if I should go back on it.

I think now that I know there is no chance for a 2010 baby that it's taken some of the pressure off of me. There's a big difference (mentally) between a Dec 2010 and Jan 2011 baby, but not so much between a Jan and Mar baby.

Also a bit stung that I never gave grandpa a great grandchild that he so wanted, but I know I can't dwell on that. It wasn't my fault and you can't change the past, just having a bit of a pitty party today.

Hang in there girls and I'm very sorry to be kind of a downer today but I know you all understand.

Those with grandparents still alive, please give them an extra hug and kiss for me :hugs:

Edited to add: I think I'm going to give temping vaginally a go this cycle. I've been having issues with my temps lately and thought what the heck. Will involve a bit more washing of the thermometer (sorry TMI!), but it's all good in the name of ttc :)

Hi all, I am new to charting
my chart should be in my sig.
I have forgot some temps, its hard to get into the hang of remembering lol!
I think i ov'ed though although it is early to tell?

OK So got neg fmu opk..pos smu (both digi and stick opk) got neg about a hour after then now 5 hours later (held my pee) got neg on both digi and stick opk..is it possible to only get pos one time in a day?

OK So got neg fmu opk..pos smu (both digi and stick opk) got neg about a hour after.. then now 5 hours later (held my pee) got neg on both digi and stick opk..is it possible to only get pos one time in a day?

Sorry to hear about your grandad Bernina hope he gets well soon x

Bernina- I am so sorry about the stupid witch and especially about your grandfather being ill :(

Sleepen- TEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Your chart looks awesome!! FX!!!!

Nicole- Me at the opk's don't get along so I would be thrilled with just one..LOL.. fx you got some bding done or to do...

I just got back from lunch with the hubby. We stopped by the store and I cant help but look at the baby stuff. I dont know why I torture myself so....

Sahrene

Bernina sorry about your grandpa I hope hes better soon honey.. :hugs:

Sorry to hear about grandad bernina. I hope you manage to sepnd as much time with him as you can. I regretted not spending loads of time with my grandad before he passed back when I was 13. Although he lived in a cottage at my family home, I spent most of the weekend outside as I didn't know how ill he was. He passed on the monday. I think it's such a shame that he's not here to see me have kids (hopefully!), but I know he's watching feom somewhere. :D

:hugs: for AF. Onwards and upwards - 2011 baby here you come.

Will be thinking of you.

Nicole - I don't get on with OPKs, but I believe it's definitely possible to get +ve then -ve within a few hours :D

The length of the LH surge varies from woman to woman, lasting between 10 and 31 hours in about half of women

NOT SURE IF THIS HELPS

Hi ladies,

I'm back again with questions haha!

Firstly i got a few faint line on a OPK yesterday (i know thats a negative until its as dark as control line) but today there was no line at all, could it just be the different tests have a different sensitivity or because i took it later in the day that it didn't show up?

Secondly i've only just joined FF so i've got the VIP stuff for 26 days....is it worth paying for the VIP or is it just as good without?

x

Sleepen thank you honey..I knew that but still am worrying myself lol
I really think im about to O tho the o pain isn't nice lol and ewcm..hopefully tomorrow or the4 next day I'll see and good temp rise

Bernina, I'm really sorry to hear about your grandfather. :hugs:
I'll be keeping you and your family close in my thoughts.

:hug:

Bernina - sorry to hear that your grandfather is ill. Take care hun :hugs:

Sleepen words cannot express how excited I am about your chart!

Nicole - on the last day I get a + opk I usually test + in the morning and then - negative in the afternoon. If you are unsure I would just keep testing for the next couple of days to be sure.

MrsEngland I like the VIP because you do get extra stuff like chart overlays which are useful in seeing differences between your current chart against old ones. If you wait until it gets towards the end of your free trial you should get offers sent to you so you can renew the VIP at a reduced price :)

Well I've spent the whole day tidying and cleaning and the house is looking super spick and span now. Carried on with my health drive by going swimming for 30 minutes and then doing a 45 minute Aqua Aerobics class afterwards. Think I am going to sleep well tonight - am shattered! :haha:

I must have missed about the FS appt. Sorry what happened? Have you tried acupuncture? I think it helped me I did it for 4 weeks. Worth a try.

I've been testing bfn.. I got my bfp at 16 dpo last time. Symptomas are mostly cramps breast pain on and off. Some headaches and had mega bleeding gums.. Real tired for 3 days..

FS was Monday, should really look on it as a positive I guess, we're further on than other people and at least we'll see someone who knows about m/cs. Did acupuncture from October to February and it helped a bit but not enough for DH to be happy to keep on paying for it :nope:
Those are good symptoms you've got there, fx for 16dpo!!!
Well at least you can see someone about the m/cs. Thats a huge plus! I know its expensive. One of the reasons I stopped.

Thanks I hope 16dpo is the day.

Hi girls,

My temp stayed the same today, but i fiddled around and if i have a temp rise of .1 tomorrow i get my crosshairs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->