New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

Had a temp rise this morning so I think I did O'...FIngers crossed. BD's one more time this morning just to be safe :)..

I think it was because I hadn't held my pee but I dont know lol I am having o pains tho guess ill see what laters test shows..and temps over the next few days.

just a quick q ladies. if i'm spotting when i do my temp at 5:00am but AF starts like mid day do i change my stuff on FF or wait until the next day? or is today considered CD1?

How are you feeling fifi?
Thanks for asking Shannon, I'm ok I guess, having lots of symptoms but totally scared of having a +ve, DH wants me to wait until CD35 which is a week from now. Recovering from disappointment of FS appt and hoping aspirin will do the trick if we are preg!
How are you doing? When do you plan on testing? Do you have any symptoms?

My temps are still well above my coverline but I only got a trace of a BFP yesterday and now today I got nothin I don't think :( What is going on?

This is my this mornings test
https://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p100/eagleeyes22/InvertedpregtestApril14.jpg

I must have missed about the FS appt. Sorry what happened? Have you tried acupuncture? I think it helped me I did it for 4 weeks. Worth a try.

I've been testing bfn.. I got my bfp at 16 dpo last time. Symptomas are mostly cramps breast pain on and off. Some headaches and had mega bleeding gums.. Real tired for 3 days..

I must have missed about the FS appt. Sorry what happened? Have you tried acupuncture? I think it helped me I did it for 4 weeks. Worth a try.

I've been testing bfn.. I got my bfp at 16 dpo last time. Symptomas are mostly cramps breast pain on and off. Some headaches and had mega bleeding gums.. Real tired for 3 days..

I've had all of that and dizzy spells, ugh I think I am just gonna wait until I'm late to test again. I've got 3 more days till then

Hi girls, hope everyone is well.

I got my temp rise yesturday morning but it has dropped again this morning, still highish but not compared to last month. Is it too soon for an implantation dip???

Can you lovely ladies have a peak at my chart and tell me what you think?

Thanks x

Tinks I can't tell from your chart, I'm sorry, I'm bad at this charting stuff.

Tinks I can't tell from your chart, I'm sorry, I'm bad at this charting stuff.

Its not confirmed but I am sure I ov'e on cd19 so I have had only 1 temp rise and then a drop. Me thinking i will have to wait for my mornings temp.

Thanks anyway hun

Tinks - At this point, I'd guess O could be CD19. Have you tried playing around with the next few days temps to see when you get your crosshairs?

The next few days will hopefully make things clearer for you.

Tinks - At this point, I'd guess O could be CD19. Have you tried playing around with the next few days temps to see when you get your crosshairs?

The next few days will hopefully make things clearer for you.

Thanks Foxy, as long as i have a rise of 0.05 or more tomorrow i will have crosshairs. Feel a little better but dreading taking my temp.

I see you are only 1 day ahead of me, hope this is the month for us both.

GL and :dust: to everyone

FS was Monday, should really look on it as a positive I guess, we're further on than other people and at least we'll see someone who knows about m/cs. Did acupuncture from October to February and it helped a bit but not enough for DH to be happy to keep on paying for it :nope:
Those are good symptoms you've got there, fx for 16dpo!!!

Ok ladies, I think I may have been bit naughty here.
I had an appointment at the doctors this morning for other reasons but while I was there I mentioned about these tests as we have been trying for 13 months now. She siad that they would do my bloods when I next get my period. Now I know I am stil spotting but my boobs arnt hurting anymore and my temp has really dropped. I had my bloods taken as I told her today was CD1, I know I will be getting it tomorrow do you think that it will make much of a difference? The progesterone must have left my body as my temp has dropped, what I will do is go for my 21 day blood test a day later that would make sense wouldnt it.
Please say yes!!

xx

JB3 - Makes sense to me!

AFM- Ugh I've eaten so much today and I'm STILL hungry I really hope this means I am preggers.

ladies i wanted to say thanks again for the feed back yesterday. and you were right ff said today that my chart went triphasic at 14dpo. and i know this can mean i am pg, but still afraid to test.

btw i have been looking at some of your charts they are very interesting. i hope that by viewing other charts i will better able to understand my own in the near future.

Sleepen you should test! :)

I am wondering why my temps aren't reflecting that I O'd...when I put in the next few days temps, FF says I O'd yesterday on CD 15, but I am 99% sure I O'd on Sunday CD 13 which would make more sense based on my OPKs AND I was having really bad O pains all day Sunday afternoon...what do you girls think?

th 13th looks better to me. but i still don't really understand all of this that well

Steph - if you take out the 2nd OPK, then that may make a difference. It really depends on what your temps do over the next couple of days :D

Sleepen :test:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->