New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

Hope you get your rise tomorrow charlotteee :D

moochacha - your weight loss is inspiring :D

Thanks now i just have to keep it off :dohh:

bernina - Sorry to hear about your Grandfather, I hope soon there will be sunshine to clear your stormy days. :hugs:

Nicole - Your chart is looking good.

Sweetmama26 - Test in a few days hun!!! Fingers crossed for you!

SmileyShazza - What a protective day!!! Ahhh I love swimming you lucky thing!

Well I feel like crap because my stupid brother in laws GF is giving me the !@#$ lol. Her and her mother are the KNOW it all type but in a real make you feel like an idiot type of way. Anyway my husband and I took her off our facebook and I feel a little crap about it but meh it's either that or me going off at her because I won't be able to hold my tongue much longer.

She's the man eater type - My bother in law started seeing her two months later she was up the duff and trapped him into a relationship while in the middle of getting a divorce. I have tired sooo nice to get to know her but she's soooo selfish and rude. I hope she doesn't give my brother in law hell now that we took her off facebook. :wacko: LOL anyway that's my day time soap (rant) over.

:flower: Hope everyone is going well :flower: Let it rain :baby::baby::baby::baby:

Bernina, I'm sorry to hear that your Grandad isn't feeling well. I hope he pulls through soon and that everything is ok. :hugs: x

Girls on my chart, yesterdays temp is a square and all my others are circles :wacko:

Can anyone explain?? xx

bernina I send you hugs, you're in my prayers.
Moochacha sounds like a good idea defriending her on FB, family politics can be so difficult, in my case its my MIL that's the problem if I just don't speak to her all is well :lol:
Charlotte found this on the "Chart Key" on FF
Square Points:
When you have entered a note or if you check something in the Special data section, the graph will display a square instead of a dot. This is useful to check patterns and symptoms not directly related to charting. Note that this display is not enabled by default. It can be enabled on a chart by chart basis by clicking on the Display Settings link below the chart.

bernina I send you hugs, you're in my prayers.
Moochacha sounds like a good idea defriending her on FB, family politics can be so difficult, in my case its my MIL that's the problem if I just don't speak to her all is well :lol:
Charlotte found this on the "Chart Key" on FF
Square Points:
When you have entered a note or if you check something in the Special data section, the graph will display a square instead of a dot. This is useful to check patterns and symptoms not directly related to charting. Note that this display is not enabled by default. It can be enabled on a chart by chart basis by clicking on the Display Settings link below the chart.

Thanks Fifi I totally hate it. Oh its going to be fun and games the next time we have to see her. :cry:

How you doing? :hugs:

I'm thinking my chart is looking a little sorry for itself! :haha:

Moochacha I love the saying that you can choose your friends but your relatives are thrust upon you! One of my Mum's sayings, she also has a sign in her kitchen saying friends always welcome, family by appointment!!! She had 3 sisters and she only gets on with one of them, and the only one who lived in Scotland was the one she got on least well with! The two (living) ones are both in Oz! Funnily enough my Dad didn't get on with his brother either and only started speaking to him (grudgingly) when my brother and I were born, he has now also passed away so it's only my parents and my brother and I, and I don't speak to my brother much as I can't really cope with him (he's schizophrenic and very eccentric). Really hope if we ever have two children that they get on ok! But let's just focus on having one to begin with!!! Getting ahead of myself!
I'm ok, got a lot of symptoms, nausea, lethargy, aching (.Y.)s, emotional etc etc but DH wants to wait to test til chemical pregnancy is less of a risk as he doesn't want me to be upset again (but I would rather know if we m/c again). Think my chart is looking ok but trying not to get hopes up. It's really hard though as my endo has caused permanent pain for 1.5yrs, had to drop out of teaching, and am now a housewife so all my focus is on getting pregnant and moving house, not the healthiest of situations! Getting back out to the garden has been nice, not able to do heavy work but pottering around is nice, got peas and mangetout coming up, hoping the spinach and salads will survive the snails and our cat scratching.
Oops just realised I have gone on and on, sorry! I am so wrapped up in myself it's awful :blush:

Girls on my chart, yesterdays temp is a square and all my others are circles :wacko:

Can anyone explain?? xx

Because you have it in your setting to add a box any time you put a note in your chart!

I have a dip today so hopefully tomorrow it will shoot up..I think I'll cry if my body only gears up but doesnt do its job..

Nicole - I'm sure you'll see a nice rise tomorrow :D

I had a bit of a mare this morning...... OH slept through his alarm, so woke up at 6, instead of 5.30. He kinda woke me up, but I didn't move or talk (he knows I can't do either of these until my thermometre has been shoved in my mouth!). He got up and I continued to snooze, but at 6.15, I decided to temp in case I couldn't get back to sleep properly. 97.18 @ 6.15. Re-temped at 6.45 after snoozing (no movement or talking) and it was 97.45. Decided to use this temp as it's close enough to my usual waking time of 7am. The temp adjuster gives 97.43 as suggested temp, so it's about right!

God I hate waking up at random times! Far too stressful :D

I'm thinking my chart is looking a little sorry for itself! :haha:

WHAT?! And heres me just about to come and get excited about the beautiful dip you've had today!!!!!!! That looks like it could be classic implantation to me :thumbup:

Sorry for itself - my bum :haha:

Drop here for me which I'm not sure how I feel about. I'm not overly hopeful about this cycle for some reason but we shall see what happens next week as thats when I usually get a bit stressed out!

my chart is going haywire! I thought for sure AF was gonna come yesterday! darn post MC cycle

Nicole_ I have my fx for your temp to keep rising sweetheart!

Foxy- Implant dip :thumbup:

Firedancer- Chart looks beautiful! Good luck!!

My temp is still rising and if I put in a temp for tomorrow FF is saying I o'ed on Tuesday so I think I did as best as I could. Now it is time to relax and wait! :)

Nicole, got everything crossed for you that you O tomorrow.

Foxy, could be an ID! x

can't wait to catch up on this thread! I'm still charting in hopes for AF. I've been really busy lately, but am on vacation as of tomorrow:) Hope everyone is well!!
:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->