New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

Congratulations Sweetmama! :hugs:

I think there is a charting graduates thread in 1st tri somewhere :)

Foxy - can't wait to see your temp tomorrow :)

Congratulations Sweetmama ... sending lots of stickyness your way :flower:

Congrats Sweetmama!!

Girls, just a very random question here!! On my chart some of my temps are plotted with blue markers, others with white markers ....why is this??x

WOOHOO I hope this is a good sigh (Ive never had it before) I just had a little streak of red then a little pinkish im my cm when I tinkled..

Congrats Sweetmama!!

Girls, just a very random question here!! On my chart some of my temps are plotted with blue markers, others with white markers ....why is this??x

The circles that are not solid are becasue you took your temp at a different time then you have set for your default time!

can you ladies look at my chart? its my first month after MC and its confusing me. I thought AF was gonna show yesterday for sure.

I could be wrong did you ov on 9dpo instead? CD 21.. I almost think you ovd cd 20 last time too.. but again I could be wrong. I know tha t my last chart after my loss was crazy and I ended up with af... Which I bd at the right time. I know someone else who had a loss and their next cycle was crazy too. Not trying to upset you, but it maybe a long cycle... :hugs:

I could be wrong did you ov on 9dpo instead? CD 21.. I almost think you ovd cd 20 last time too.. but again I could be wrong. I know tha t my last chart after my loss was crazy and I ended up with af... Which I bd at the right time. I know someone else who had a loss and their next cycle was crazy too. Not trying to upset you, but it maybe a long cycle... :hugs:

Are you talking to me? I'm confused?

could be, I had three days of strong positive OPKs my website doesnt give you crosshairs you input them on your own. sigh.

Moochacha I love the saying that you can choose your friends but your relatives are thrust upon you! One of my Mum's sayings, she also has a sign in her kitchen saying friends always welcome, family by appointment!!! She had 3 sisters and she only gets on with one of them, and the only one who lived in Scotland was the one she got on least well with! The two (living) ones are both in Oz! Funnily enough my Dad didn't get on with his brother either and only started speaking to him (grudgingly) when my brother and I were born, he has now also passed away so it's only my parents and my brother and I, and I don't speak to my brother much as I can't really cope with him (he's schizophrenic and very eccentric). Really hope if we ever have two children that they get on ok! But let's just focus on having one to begin with!!! Getting ahead of myself!
I'm ok, got a lot of symptoms, nausea, lethargy, aching (.Y.)s, emotional etc etc but DH wants to wait to test til chemical pregnancy is less of a risk as he doesn't want me to be upset again (but I would rather know if we m/c again). Think my chart is looking ok but trying not to get hopes up. It's really hard though as my endo has caused permanent pain for 1.5yrs, had to drop out of teaching, and am now a housewife so all my focus is on getting pregnant and moving house, not the healthiest of situations! Getting back out to the garden has been nice, not able to do heavy work but pottering around is nice, got peas and mangetout coming up, hoping the spinach and salads will survive the snails and our cat scratching.
Oops just realised I have gone on and on, sorry! I am so wrapped up in myself it's awful :blush:

Heheh yes I was thinking of that saying the whole day yesterday!!! It's stressful though having negativity in the family network.

Oh gardening!! I love it though we've moved so much I haven't done any in 6 months :( I can't wait to rebuild here in Melbourne and start my own. :rofl: cheeky cat we have three, I know 3 sounds like sooo many but I LOVE my kitties so much.

Fingers crossed for you :hug: I hope you have a sticky bean cooking :cloud9:

could be, I had three days of strong positive OPKs my website doesnt give you crosshairs you input them on your own. sigh.

Need an invite to fertility friend?

I seriously think you ovd later.

Sorry girls for the confusion:haha: I do that alot to people.

Sorry the horrid witch got you Shannon I was really hoping this was your month.

Nicole - Fingers crossed for you hun!!! I hope its a good sign. I got the same yesterday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->