New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

Can someone tell me how to delete those chart overlays on my FF homepage?
Can't even remember how I got them there in the first place! :dohh:

Urgh........ What on earth is going on with my body???

Congrats Sweetmama!!

Girls, just a very random question here!! On my chart some of my temps are plotted with blue markers, others with white markers ....why is this??x

The circles that are not solid are becasue you took your temp at a different time then you have set for your default time!

Thanks Nicole. Had puzzled me!x

Congrats Sweetmama!

Ooh foxy, that is a weird temp, weird has to be good right?!

Hey Ladies

It's a very odd temperature for me! I don't usually have any below the coverline - let alone two in a bloody row! :rofl:

This cycle is certainly turning out to be very odd for me:

EWCM
More days with fertile CM
Earliest ovulation day so far
Low post-o temps
2 temps below the coverline
Really gassy for the last 2 days

I have had some strange feelings in my lower abdomen the last few days - particularly in the mornings. Not a pain as such, I guess kinda like a minor muscle pull.

I was really stressed on Monday and I have ulcerative colitis which (for me) flares when I am stressed, so I had quite a horrible night on Monday (TMI) spent a lot of time on the toilet and so my stomach was very, very tender Monday night into Tuesday. I am wondering whether the feelings I am having are just the after effects of that.

I also noticed (not sure if I am just imagining this) that I keep smelling random smells! Walked in my house last night after walking the dog and thought that my house smelt smokey! Sat down at my desk today and could smell a funny sort of bad breath smell - checked my own and it's not me! :rofl:

Anyway, I don't symptom spot, so I have no idea why I have noted all of the above! lol

I've gone :loopy::headspin:

Hehe foxy I think anything out of the ordinary is a good sign especially the odd smells!!!

I think somethings wrong with my thermometer. I've had the same temp for past 3 days now. Well i've got my crosshairs anyway, but they're not solid :dohh:

The dotted crosshairs are because you have continued to have watery CM after your OV, you tend to get that before OV not after so its confused!

The dotted crosshairs are because you have continued to have watery CM after your OV, you tend to get that before OV not after so its confused!

Well that makes sense, same thing appeared on mine too!

I'm very confused tho, it's my first month charting - my temps dropped the day I got my + opk, and rose back to the temp they were before. but haven't risen like everone says they should!

It's been 5 days since the temp drop and there has been no noticeable rise above my 'normal' temp :( Wonder if I'm doing something wrong..?

Only stupid old me could use a thermometer wrong :blush:

xx

hi ladies just thought i would update you i took a test yesterday and got bfn. still no af. my temp dipped this morning it is still above the coverline. but think af may be on her way just late this month

well crap I have two different temps for this morning..I took it at normal time but think I was sleeping with my mouth open and it was 97.27 (I think hell maybe it was 97.72) I fell back to sleep and took it again at 6am (only sat up on my elbow to read the one taken at 5am thats when I think I saw 97.27..or 97.72) and it was 98.80 when I took it then..I went with the second temp and corrected it..but I dont know what one is right lol..I hope tomorrows is still up so I know the higher one is right.

Well that makes sense, same thing appeared on mine too!

I'm very confused tho, it's my first month charting - my temps dropped the day I got my + opk, and rose back to the temp they were before. but haven't risen like everone says they should!

It's been 5 days since the temp drop and there has been no noticeable rise above my 'normal' temp :( Wonder if I'm doing something wrong..?

Only stupid old me could use a thermometer wrong :blush:

xx

what was todays temp? it can take a few days for your temp to go up honey..

hi ladies just thought i would update you i took a test yesterday and got bfn. still no af. my temp dipped this morning it is still above the coverline. but think af may be on her way just late this month

Sorry about the bfn..your chart looks good honey..I hope she stays away fro you.. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->