New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

Thank you honey!! I sure hope its high..I really thought I had it with the pos opk the day before yesterday and yesterday having a little spotting..guess we'll see lol

Nicole - I think you've gone with the right temp. :D Roll on tomorrow's high temp!

Sleepen - your chart still looks good hun and your LP is longer than last time and it doesn't usually vary (maybe by one day). Fingers crossed AF stays well away from you :D

Rocksy - I think you can expect to see a temp rise any day now :D

I hope so cuz I wont be able to dtd saturday we'll have a house full from tonight until sunday at noon lol

Oh no :haha:

Not even a sneaky one? Your poor hubby will be getting withdrawal symptoms :rofl:

I'm still confused by my freakish body!

I think my chart has been different pretty much every month :haha:

This month I'd like a big old ID with some IB thrown in for good measure please :D

So what are you all up to on the weekend then ladies?

I'm excitedly awaiting delivery of my (slightly basic) treadmill tomorrow morning. It's expected between 7am-12pm and it says they ring you an hour before delivery.... I'll throttle them if they ring before 7am as that's my testing time! lol I'll have to throw the phone @ OH! :haha:

bye bye bingo wings :wohoo:

LOL Foxy you enjoy that treadmill honey..
OK So I just want to the bathroom (sorry tmi) and had a little pink in my cm..surely its o spotting..I hope..I had one spot of red yesterday then a little pink next time I tinkled..then a little pink in my cm when I went potty a few ago..
lol the poor guy wont know what to do with mt no jumping his bone :haha:
I hope this is your month honey I have all crossed for you..
I have my bff and her family coming later until sunday at noonish and tomorrow my sis in law and her family is coming and my other bff may be her with her son.
What are you doing?

So Sorry sleepen..... :(

MORNING GIRLS~~ :) Got my crosshairs and now 3 dpo!! FX!!!

Nicole- sounds like a fun weekend!

Foxy- Have fun logging some miles on the new treadmill!

I work tomorrow and plan on taking a day hiking trip Sunday because the weather is supposed to be beautiful...

Sahrene

to be honest Id rather be dtd satuday and no one here lol but we made these pals awhile ago and my sis in law lives a hour away and my one bff lives almost 5 hours away so I wasnt about to cancel on them. and more important is the kids they cant wait to see their aunts and uncles (thats what they call my bff and her dh) and their cousins.

Nicole, go for a drive :D

We had James' godfather sleeping at ours on the critical day last cycle, he slept at ours we slept in a hotel lol.

We had James' godfather sleeping at ours on the critical day last cycle, he slept at ours we slept in a hotel lol.

what a good idea haha..I wonder if bff will babysit the kids for the night haha :thumbup:

I forgot to add Helly your chart is looking good honey..

what a good idea haha..I wonder if bff will babysit the kids for the night haha :thumbup:

Ohhh..What a great idea!! Fun too!

Helly fx for you!!

Thanks Nicole! I am trying to remain relaxed...LOL..

Sahrene

Sahrene I think..nope I KNOW that is easier said then done lol

Sahrene I think..nope I KNOW that is easier said then done lol

HAHA...Ya exactly... You think there is not enough time in the day until your on your 2ww and then...Tiiiiiiiiimmmmmmeeee ssssslllllllooooooooowwws ddddooooowwwnnnnn....:rofl:.. :friends:

Sahrene

Go for it Nicole, just tell her you need a break you wont leave til the kids are in bed, you'll be back early etc etc and run for it!

Go for it Nicole, just tell her you need a break you wont leave til the kids are in bed, you'll be back early etc etc and run for it!

HAHA And she would watch em to I think..

Hi girls, i finally got my crosshairs but my temps are lowing than last cycle, dont know if this is a good thing or not.

Nicola - I hope you get a rise tomorrow and manage to grab a sneaky dance or 2 over the weekend. :winkwink:

Bernie - Any more news on your grandad?

Sweetmama - Congrats on your Xmas baby. I hope everything goes well for you :happydance:

Foxy - I hope your odd temps are a good sign and the picture is a little clearer over the weekend.

Me and Hubby plan to go out for the day and have a pic nic or something if the weather is nice tomorrow.

Hope everyone has a good weekend :flower:

lol Greg is on his way home and I told him as soon as he walks in he better in the shower cuz we have things to do like NOW :haha:

Have Fun Nicole!!! ;)

and... good luck with the treadmill Foxy.

Me and OH took our little boy swimming for the first time in 3 yrs yesterday. He's autistic and has SPD and when we took him as a toddler it was an absolute nightmare. It took 2 days of preperation with chats and visual boards ect, but we did it with NOT ONE TANTRUM :wohoo: .... Sorry, just had to share that, i'm soooo happy :D

Well i've done some playing about with my chart. I added a "symptom" on FF that i can chart, it was "faint opk line". So i've been looking over my cycle and noticed i had a faint line the morning of my temp rise where FF have put crosshairs. So i figured, being as i had only tested the morning of OV i could have quite easily missed my surge, therefore would explain not getting a positive?? Possible you think???

So, i have put a + for opk on the day of OV and discarded my 4 high pre Ov temps and i now have a solid line!!! I have to say my chart looks a little healthier now, it was starting to look just plain weird....again! :haha:

What do you ladies think? should i be messing with somehting that isn't broken??

Also, still getting BFN and no sign of AF! THink i am just one of those people that have freakishly long LP :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->