New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

sweetmama..Im so sorry I cant remember if I said congrats yet or not honey..my mind is everywhere lately lol..if not a big congrats honey!!! if so well I' said it again lol :hugs:

LOL you said it but thank you again!

Thank you Rebecca..all tho im not 100% yet if I did..

Oh I'm so slow, I just looked at your chart again!!! Now I remember you saying that you got another smiley face :wacko:.

Fingers crossed :dust:

I got another 2 tests and my lines are still really faint, I'm wondering what's going on its kind of nerve racking, Pray everyone that this is a sticky bean, I am positive it is but the lines are still only faint.

I got another 2 tests and my lines are still really faint, I'm wondering what's going on its kind of nerve racking, Pray everyone that this is a sticky bean, I am positive it is but the lines are still only faint.

You're in my thoughts!! I hope everything is ok :hugs:

Hi everyone, just ordered a proper thermometer with 2 decimal places.
Question is, what is the best way to get your temp? Like, do you put it on your tongue, under your tongue, etc etc...!? I just want to know the best way to take my temp. Also, do you just take it once, or do you take a few times and take the average? Thanks for all the help and advice!! xx

Morning ladies

sweetmama - fingers crossed for you :D

Well, my body has officially lost the plotzj! :rofl:

I was fairly restless this morning from about 5:30 and rolled over a couple of times. Temp @ 6:45 = 98.34!! 2e did it as thought that was too high, 5 mins later, it was 98.04. I have used the 2nd temp for today, until I see tomorrows.

I was a little red from being in the sun over the weekend - do you think that may have effected my BBT?

Yesterday's evening BBT was also really high! :dohh:

Welcome chuichi - place the thermo under your tongue and towards the back of your mouth :D

Just take your temp as soon as you wake up, no talking, drinking etc. You should only need to take it once (ignore the fact that I took mine twice this morning- I'm a bad example!) :haha:

nice temp rise foxy! fxd for ya x
If i take out the 2nd positive opk it doesnt move my ov day on ff i think its because of the CBFM im using and when I got my first and second peak. My temp has risen a little today though but I just don't feel any different to the 2ww last month so not guna get my hopes up.

Foxy – that rise is looking very promising! I so hope this is good news for you

My temp has gone down a bit more this morning so am fully expecting it to go down under the coverline tomorrow and then I reckon AF will arrive on Wednesday

Am still feeling fed up and disheartened. Thinking about what to do and once again am considering ditching the thermometer and the opks and just going au natrel for a couple of months but the other hand I’ve just brought my CBFM so not sure if I should just try that for a couple of months :wacko:

The main thing I need to work on is trying to get some EWCM – am so jealous of anyone who actually gets it as I never do, not since the op after our mmc, I used to get it every bloody month before I got pregnant last time – it’s all just so damn frustrating :cry:

Morning girls, glad its looking like you have O'd Nicole.

Foxy - wow what a rise!

Thanks all for saying my chart looks good, I thought it looking so flat an uniform would be a bad thing, surely id want to see dips and rises?! Foxy - you got any symptoms?

Hope everyone has a lovely day x

Shazza - sorry you are feeling this way hun. I am not holding out much hope this cycle either. I'll have to have some serious symptoms before I get my hopes up. Your temps are different to other months though and I was looking through the chart galleries yesterday and noticed that quite a lot of ladies have dips / low temps around 10-12 DPO and then they rise again. Tomorrow's temp will obviously give a clearer picture.

Have you seen your GP since starting to TTC again after your loss?

Helly - I know. Think it's a freak temp though. I had put in the first temp (98.34) but adjusted it down to 98.20 (2nd temp was 98.04) as an average - I fully expect tomorrow's temp to be a lot lower, so will adjust if necessary.

Your chart is looking different to last month - fingers crossed for you :D

No symptoms really. I have been really gassy (TMI - farting like a it's going out of fashion!!) from a day or two after ov, but that has calmed right down now over the weekend.

I am still wondering whether today's temp has been effected by sitting out in the sun over the weekend! Anyone have any thoughts on this?

Shazza - sorry you are feeling this way hun. I am not holding out much hope this cycle either. I'll have to have some serious symptoms before I get my hopes up. Your temps are different to other months though and I was looking through the chart galleries yesterday and noticed that quite a lot of ladies have dips / low temps around 10-12 DPO and then they rise again. Tomorrow's temp will obviously give a clearer picture.

Have you seen your GP since starting to TTC again after your loss?

I shall wait and see what happens tomorrow. I think my brain automatically goes into preparation mode for AF when it sees my temps start going down towards the end of my cycle now – I suppose it’s almost like a coping mechanism really :shrug:

I had a letter from my doc asking me to make an appointment post op after the mmc, went in and they didn’t even know why I’d gone in to see them :dohh: when I mentioned the letter the doctor said I needn’t have bothered going in and he then gave me what sounded like a standard speech “doesn’t mean there is anything wrong with you, just try again, probably an abnormality with the baby, no reason to worry” he couldn’t have sounded any less sympathetic or bothered in all honesty.

I have considered making an appointment at the doctor after the next cycle as that will be 6 months after our loss and 15 months since we started ttc in total. I really don’t have high hopes for my current doctors being very helpful though – as a rule they are pretty crap with most things even the most basic of ailments. All the doctors are very unapproachable and I find them to be quite rude when I’ve been before – not really the kind of people who appear like they would be sympathetic to anyone in our position :wacko:

We are hoping to move although it won’t be for a few months but at least when we do I will be able to change doctors – though there’s nothing to say they will be any better really :dohh: Maybe I should just make an appointment and see what happens.

That's exactly how I felt about my GPs. Although the most recent one I saw (who isn't my new regular one) was more concerned about me being fat and therefore I am completely unable to get pregnany until I stop eating cakes :haha: - atleast she gave me some hope re if my notes show that all my blood work is ok, then I will be referred to the fertility clinic :)

I found it really stressful in the run up to going to the GP. I have to say though that I do feel better for going.

Maybe make an appointment and if you don't get any joy, hold on to the fact that you should be able to move to a new practice in a few months time :D x

:cry: so i took my temp at normal time and it was 97.2something but I knew I had been sleeping with my mouth wide open so I laid there and took it again after I had it closed for a few and it was 97.46..I feel back to sleep until about 15 to 6am (45 minutes after temp time and it was 97.89 I hadn't moved or anything..so now I dont know what temp to use :cry: I feel like crap today and just want to give up.. :cry: if i use the last temp and correct it and discard two older temps ff give me crosshairs but I dont know it its right..I had all O symptoms for the days around this time ewcm, spotting O cramps..

Looking at my chart would you say i o'ed yesterday? I'm hoping so because it would mean less irregular cycles...anything is better than 6 months!

Aww Nicole..... :hugs:

Looking at your chart (and ignoring OPKs) I reckon you could have ovulated on CD14!
What does your chart do if take out the OPKs and add those discarded temps back in? x

IF I take out opks and correct two off temps (even if I dont) ff gives me crosshairs there are like 3 corrected temps with todays becasue I was sleeping with my mouth open the 1st time I took it..
if i correct 2 temps I am 3dpo if I correct 3 im 4dpo
foxy if I pm you my user name and pass for ff will you go take a look at all my notes in my chart and tell me what you think?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->