New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

I love this board, keeps me vaguely sane which is hard when ttc!

Thanks nevertogether it was on our wedding day (obviously) and its my favourite picture.

I think your supposed to start to use opk a few days before you would normally ovulate. Or if your not sure around CD10-12...i think!

last cycle was the first i temped and i O'ed CD16, which i believe is fairly regular. i guess i will start testing at CD12. :)

If you have a regular cycle i.e. Around 28 days, start OPK- around CD11 :D

ooh just found this post, im new to TTC for baby no2. havent a clue about charting etc, if i came off my pill thursday do i just wait for a period before doing any kind of charting etc x

ooh just found this post, im new to TTC for baby no2. havent a clue about charting etc, if i came off my pill thursday do i just wait for a period before doing any kind of charting etc x

The first day of your period is cd1 so you need to then start taking your temp first thing when you wake up before you do anything, even talk. You can sign up to fertility friend and start recording your temps there, its free for a basic membership. They also have charting lessons so you can get upto speed.

GL Hun

oo thank youu, whats the temp supposed to be lol just out of curiosity x

Welcome :D

Temps vary for everyone. Fertility friend has a chart gallery which you can look at to get some ideas of different patterns.

You can start temping as soon as you get a BBT thermometre (.2 decimal points).

It'll get you into the routine of temping so you're ready to go when AF arrives.

oo thank youu, whats the temp supposed to be lol just out of curiosity x

Everyone is different, you can click on my ticker to see my chart for an idea. Basicly you temp should rise after ov and stay high for the rest of your cycle, when you get AF it will drop back down again and you start a new chart. If you are preggers then it will just stay high.

Good luck

sweetmama - you should change your status under your name to Expecting :D :yipee:

Ladies, really TMI question but I havent checked my cervical position since just after ov, checked last night (6 dpo) and it was the highest its ever been, should it not be low by now?

Foxy, weird temps! Will catch up some more now.

CONGRATS SWEETMAMA!! I missed your BFP!!!

Helly- Your chart looks awesome! FX!!

sweetmama - go to you user cp and edit profile I think :D

Helly - I know! Very odd. Your chart's looking nice :)

Thanks girls!

I have a question and I feel dumb but my Cervix is low and soft today as I was checking, shouldn't it be high and firm? Its closed but I dunno

Morning girls hope you're all well!!! Congrats on ovulation Nicole :yipee:

Thank you Rebecca..all tho im not 100% yet if I did..

sweetmama..Im so sorry I cant remember if I said congrats yet or not honey..my mind is everywhere lately lol..if not a big congrats honey!!! if so well I' said it again lol :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->