New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

Dont think i've got in enough BD'ing to get caught this month though :dohh:

Charlotte I honestly wouldn't worry too much about your temps for this first month. It takes a month of temping to get into a routine and starting understanding how it all works - my first chart where I temped looks like some kind of reading off a heart machine! After that first month they did seem to settle down a bit though. My advice would be to go with the flow this month and use it as a way to get used to charting. At least you have some crosshairs now though :thumbup:

Nicole - get bd'ing hunni this could be your chance to catch it :)

Sorry for the miserable post this morning seeing that temp drop took all my hopes with it! Have given myself a pep talk and am taking the stance of it isn't over till the ugly hag flies in - hopefully she might not be able to get here because of the volcanic ash https://www.smileyvault.com/albums/stock/smiley-character0009.gif

Seems like a few of us could do with a boost of this.......

https://www.smiliegenerator.de/s37/smilies-12271.png

and this

https://dl2.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1360/1360352sly1u1nuv4.gif

Hi ladies,
Will someone look at my chart and see if there are any signs i'm going to ovulate? I'm getting damn impatient with it now =(( I don't want to go back to long irregular cycles =((

To me it looks like u've ovulated on cd16.
Try to input some temp similar to today's on tomorrow and the day after date in fertility friend. I think that will give you crosshairs.

I'm only on CD15 today...i'm a little confused! lol.

Am i right in thinking that if my temperature now rises for the next three days then the chances are i ovulated today?

Mrs. England - In my opinion I think you would be right to think that.

Foxy - That's looking like a promising chart, I had a premonition like yours before I got my BFP so that sounds promising too!

Nicole- I really hope this is your month too!

AFM: Full out MS has got me, I've been hugging the porcelain throne most of yesterday and this morning

I'm still not getting a pos opk but i've got back pain and just above my hip so i'm thinking i probably ovulating today. Can you get a neg opk but still have ovulated?

I'm still not getting a pos opk but i've got back pain and just above my hip so i'm thinking i probably ovulating today. Can you get a neg opk but still have ovulated?

Hi, are you getting any 2nd line at all? With me the second line is never darker but just take the darkest line i get as the poss.

I believe you can miss your surge though if you are only testing once a day as it can last for as little as 12 hours. I am not 100% on that but sure I have read it somewhere.

GL I am sure you will get you temp rise any day, the worst bit about TTC is all the waiting we have to do :hugs:

MrsEngland - absolutely! I never get +ve OPKs but still ovulate :D

sweetmama - hope you're right. Sorry to hear MS has kicked
in. I hope it passes soon :hugs:

shazza - thanks for the positivity. We definitely need some around here.

Mrs. England - Looks like it!

Foxy - Your chart looks great!! I so hope this is your month!!

Nicole- FX Nicole!

Sweetmama: That is a good sign!

Just finished a healthy challenge at my gym. Bench pres, pull up, sprint, long jump and then 2 miles within 22 minutes and I finished in under 20! Now going hiking with my family. The weather is amazing!

Hope everyone has a wonderful day!

Sahrene

Just finished a healthy challenge at my gym. Bench pres, pull up, sprint, long jump and then 2 miles within 22 minutes and I finished in under 20! Now going hiking with my family. The weather is amazing!

Sahrene

I think i need a lie down after just reading that!! Good for you, have a great day :happydance:

Sahrene

I think i need a lie down after just reading that!! Good for you, have a great day :happydance:

Haha.. Well I work at a gym now so I should be in better shape than I am. But I have come a long way. A little over a year ago I was 75 plus more pounds than I am now and could not run down the block..lol.

Sahrene

Is there any reason i wouldn't get a pos opk?

I dont think they work for everyone hun, try not to worry to much about it. I bet you ov very soon, keep doing opks and look out for that temp rise. I didn't ov until cd19 and up until last cycle i had a regular 28 day cycle and would ov around cd15. GL hun.

Well done sahrene!!

Well gunna get BD'ing because i've got what i reckon is O pain, had a temp dip and EWCM so i'm just ignore the OPK lol.

Thanks ladies for the help, its very much appreciate has made me feel alot more positive.

:dust:

i have a ? i wasn't able to temp this morning. i went out last night and stayed out well into the weeeeeee hours of the morning. does it matter a lot that i didn't? i'm on CD5 at the end of AF so didn't think that it would matter *too* much.

Nevertogether, dont worry about this mornings temp. The temps areound AF can be all over the place anyway.

Take it you have ahd a good night :happydance:

Thanks nevertogether. I wouldn't of thought that missing one temp so early in a cycle would cause too much of a problem but i'm new to this!

haha yes tinks i did. i'm thankful i have a really cool unit. some of the guys are like my brothers. learned to play guitar, bbqed, karoked, drank some beer. i need that sometimes when i am away from DH so long. i get depressed if i don't! this board has helped me a lot with that too :) thanks mrsengland! i love your profile pic :) too freakin' cute!

what day do you guys suggest i start using my OPK's? this is my first cycle to *ever* use them. even though DH is away, i'm spending the few months we have apart to figure out my body and cycle so that when we get our one shot in june, i have high chances! :)

haha yes tinks i did. i'm thankful i have a really cool unit. some of the guys are like my brothers. learned to play guitar, bbqed, karoked, drank some beer. i need that sometimes when i am away from DH so long. i get depressed if i don't! this board has helped me a lot with that too :) thanks mrsengland! i love your profile pic :) too freakin' cute!

what day do you guys suggest i start using my OPK's? this is my first cycle to *ever* use them. even though DH is away, i'm spending the few months we have apart to figure out my body and cycle so that when we get our one shot in june, i have high chances! :)

Sounds like a fab night, it will do you good to let your hair down now and then and like you said, it will keep you sane lol. What do you have to do then while hubby is away?

With the opks i would suggeat starting on cd10.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->