New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

Well i've had a drop this morning. So shall see what happens tomorrow :) x

OMG OMG OMG! I POAS this morning, FRER, and got a strong positive! went back and peed on a digi and got a YES+!!!!!!!!!!! boy doc is gonna have fun with the dates on this one

Thanks girls, I nervous as hell. I guess mostly because its my first cycle post MC.

OMG OMG OMG! I POAS this morning, FRER, and got a strong positive! went back and peed on a digi and got a YES+!!!!!!!!!!! boy doc is gonna have fun with the dates on this one

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

So EXCITING!!!!!!! Congrats and we will be praying for your bean to stay stuck!

Sahrene

Nicole looks like you got your days covered with bding so fx!!
Foxy- I hope you continue to have high temps! :)

Nothin new to report here.. :)

OMFG!!!! That's the best news!!! I'm soooo happy for you :happydance: and a pos on a digi as well!!! It's sooo a sticky hun.

The main thing I need to work on is trying to get some EWCM – am so jealous of anyone who actually gets it as I never do, not since the op after our mmc, I used to get it every bloody month before I got pregnant last time – it’s all just so damn frustrating :cry:

I never got it and now I have ample of it. I talked to some friend Doctors of mine and they gave me two simple suggestions and it worked!!!

Drink more water and exercise. Mild Dehydration is one of the main causes why women lack EWCM and exercise can help push cervical fluid to cervix and beyond. Exercise needs to be such as standing exercises eg walking, running or things like yoga or even strength training, those kinds of movements.

Now I have so much EWCM almost throughout my whole cycle I can't tell when I don't have it :cry:... lol that's probably TMI my bad.

But I did notice a massive improvement at first by just increasing the amount of water I was drinking and making sure I was drinking the min 2L's a day, it continued to improve when I started exercising.

thanks ladies. I think it was those sweet southern louisiana strawberries :)

Congrats Angel!

Also congrats to sweetmama, same as Nicole, cant remember if I already congratulated you!

Two bfp's excellent news!

Foxy - lol at the farting, Ive had runny poo, dont know why. I dont think if you were just a bit red it would affect your temp, Id imagine sunburn might but even then Im not sure, your skin and your core are different surely?

Well I took yet another FRER and the line is still as faint but its there so I'm not going to worry about it, I've never gotten a strong positive any time before so maybe its just my urine!

The main thing I need to work on is trying to get some EWCM – am so jealous of anyone who actually gets it as I never do, not since the op after our mmc, I used to get it every bloody month before I got pregnant last time – it’s all just so damn frustrating :cry:

I never got it and now I have ample of it. I talked to some friend Doctors of mine and they gave me two simple suggestions and it worked!!!

Drink more water and exercise. Mild Dehydration is one of the main causes why women lack EWCM and exercise can help push cervical fluid to cervix and beyond. Exercise needs to be such as standing exercises eg walking, running or things like yoga or even strength training, those kinds of movements.

Now I have so much EWCM almost throughout my whole cycle I can't tell when I don't have it :cry:... lol that's probably TMI my bad.

But I did notice a massive improvement at first by just increasing the amount of water I was drinking and making sure I was drinking the min 2L's a day, it continued to improve when I started exercising.

:thumbup:
I totally agree! I can see a dramatic increase in cm when I am regularly drinking water and exercising.

Congrats Angel!

Also congrats to sweetmama, same as Nicole, cant remember if I already congratulated you!

Two bfp's excellent news!

Foxy - lol at the farting, Ive had runny poo, dont know why. I dont think if you were just a bit red it would affect your temp, Id imagine sunburn might but even then Im not sure, your skin and your core are different surely?

Sorry Helly I missed this post but you did congratulate me as well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->