New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

Hey pichi

All good with you I hope. Wow @ 10 + 6! Not far off 2nd tri!

Thanks Helly.

Looks like your temp is on the rise too. Totally different pattern to any of your other cycles from what I can see. Hoping that's a good thing for you.

Any more symptoms?

I had to get up at 3.30am to pee last night - first time this year since I had to get up in the night! I'm not drinking a huge amoutn in the evenings either! :dohh: 3 toilet breaks already (since 3.30) and it's only 9am! :haha:

Suggestions ladies:

Yesterday, I had been sleeping on the side of my face which I always temp from. Usually, I always sleep on the other side. So, I rolled over took temp and it was 98.34.

Thought that was really high, so gave it 5 mins and retook temp @ 98.04. I have used 98.04 becuase it makes for a prettier chart!

Sometimes, if I am not convinced by a temp, I will re take it on my sleeping side (opposite to usual) and it is always higher than the usual side!

I have therefore assumed that my first temp yesterday was higher because I had been sleeping on that side.

what do you ladies think?

It probably doesn't make much difference as both temps are still high for me.

All thoughts welcome :D

Hey pichi

All good with you I hope. Wow @ 10 + 6! Not far off 2nd tri!

all is good yes. had my scan yesterday :cloud9:

your chart is looking really good! my fingers are crossed for you!

as for your temp - i used to take from the side i lay on and actually, i found that the other side (weirdly enough) was slightly lower in temp! i have a weird mouth haha! you could chart a happy medium temp? so it's in between the 2?

Foxy – another beautiful rise today :happydance: I really hope those temps stay elevated for you hun :hugs: I personally wouldn’t worry too much about the temp as long as you are being consistent and taking it on the same side each day I can’t see it would make much difference.

Moochacha – sounds like you had a productive appointment with the doctor. Great that they have given you a few things you can try and that they checked to make sure you have no cysts. Hopefully the Clomid will help. Thank you for the tip about water and exercise to increase EWCM :thumbup: would something like swimming help or not really? I’ve started swimming regularly again and have been throwing a walk in here or there too.

Tierney – your chart looks great hun. The positive opk sounds very promising – I’m pretty sure that Ablackater had a similar thing getting positive opks before her bfp. Wishing you lots of luck for the next couple of days.

Helly your chart is still looking very promising hun – again I hope your temps stay up over the next few days :thumbup:

Unexpectedly I had a rise today, was expecting a drop either almost or below the coverline. Am 12dpo and my temp has shot up from 97.90 (coverline 97.77) up to 98.34 – not getting too excited though as a similar thing happened last month at 13dpo albeit not quite such a bit rise but it dropped back down again and then AF came. Caved and did a IC this morning which was a BFN so am pretty sure that it’s just an odd thing my body has decided to start doing right at the end of my cycle :dohh:

Thank you for the tip about water and exercise to increase EWCM :thumbup: would something like swimming help or not really? I’ve started swimming regularly again and have been throwing a walk in here or there too.

I'm not sure about the swimming but I think it would help I'm sure!! You could also try Robitussin? https://www.babyhopes.com/articles/robitussin.html I'm taking Robitussin via Doctors orders from CD9 until and on the day of Ovulation. I think bernina is trying it again this month as well.

Hopefully though this will be your cycle :hugs:

Shazza - chart looks good hun. Could still be too early for an HPT :D See what tomorrow brings.

Thanks pichi :D

Thanks Ladies!

No foxy not really, OH said my boobs feel fuller last night, but they are not sore or anything so Im not feeling that hopeful.

Helly - keep your head up. your boobs don't have to be sore :) they can feel like they are fuller (or full of lead as my OH says!) without them being tender.

Same here Helly. Mine aren't sore, but a a bit fuller.

Fingers crossed.

I've adjusted yesterday's temp to in between my 2 readings. May adjust again depending on tomorrow's temp :haha:

I should learn to only temp once!!

Thanks Ladies!

No foxy not really, OH said my boobs feel fuller last night, but they are not sore or anything so Im not feeling that hopeful.

You're chart looks great!!!! I remember getting sore boobs with DS at 8 weeks!!! Fingers crossed :hugs:

Thank you for the tip about water and exercise to increase EWCM :thumbup: would something like swimming help or not really? I’ve started swimming regularly again and have been throwing a walk in here or there too.

I'm not sure about the swimming but I think it would help I'm sure!! You could also try Robitussin? https://www.babyhopes.com/articles/robitussin.html I'm taking Robitussin via Doctors orders from CD9 until and on the day of Ovulation. I think bernina is trying it again this month as well.

Hopefully though this will be your cycle :hugs:

Think I'll be joining you on the Robitussin this month, feel like I need to try something extra to help us get a sticky BFP!
Good luck on the Clomid Moochacha!
Nice chart Foxy!

Ladies - I just wanted to tell you my baby celebrations are over, I'm miscarrying, I have SEVERE cramping, worse then labour and I'm passing several clots :(

Thanks ladies, I should have known better then to get my hopes up about a baby after the news the doctor gave me :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->