New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

Thanks for the sympathies ladies, I'm just hoping next time its a sticky bean :(

Hey girls just wanted to update you I couldn't wait until Thursday to test and just did a clear blue digital and it was :bfp::happydance:

we are so pleased I can not believe it has finally happened it just doesnt seem real at the moment because I have had no symptons at all, I really hope this is a sticky bean x

Thanks Foxy, fxd for you this cycle, I need a bump buddy now!

Thanks - I am more than willing to be a bump buddy :haha:

:happydance:

Congratulations Tierney - I had a feeling when I looked at your chart earlier. Fab news!

Right whos next? I'm more than happy to offer my services as bump buddy - I just need a bump now (and one that isn't just my flabby belly) :haha:

thanks smiley your charts looking good fxd we get some more BFPs this cycle x

Woohoo congrats Firedancer and Tierney :yipee: such blessings!

YAH!!! Tierney !!!

SmileyShazza- When are you testing???

SO many great looking charts!

I want to have a bump too :)

Sahrene

Hey ladies! I am Kim and very new to charting. This is my first month. I am going to probably test tomorrow or thursday. Even though chart says 8dpo, I think Im actually a little bit further. I say this because I am on clomid

You're chart is looking great!!! You never know maybe you will have clomid twins lol joking.

This is my first month using Clomid as well, my husband and I are joking about the increase chance of having twins. Even though the chances are still very low we've been saying come on beanie bring a friend lol in reality I would like just one sweet little baby!! :baby:

OH no.. I have twins and really just want to experience having just one baby.. I was 20 when I got pregnant naturally with them and it was so exhausting and stressful. I never felt like I could give each enough attention and I always felt guilty for being so tired and not having more energy to spend with them. They are almost 11 now and really all they need me for these days is to wash their clothes and feed them so I am really ready to add to our family but I would not wish twins on someone lightly. Not to mention the expense on having to but two of everything at the exact same time, dealing with school in the same grade.. I am thankful that they are and have always been healthy but it was a long bumpy ride.

The reason I have not tried to get pregnant all these years was my fear of having another set of multiples. I still have the fear in the back of my head but I am trusting the Lord and I know he will not give me what I cannot bare. I want the experience of bonding with one baby and less of the scheduling it takes when you have two or more babies.

I know everyone is on their own journey in this life and I do wish everyone their own baby to add to their family. It just hits me hard when people wish for twins..

Sorry to ramble.. I hope I don't offend anyone. It is just my experience I wanted to share.

Sahrene

OH no.. I have twins and really just want to experience having just one baby.. I was 20 when I got pregnant naturally with them and it was so exhausting and stressful. I never felt like I could give each enough attention and I always felt guilty for being so tired and not having more energy to spend with them. They are almost 11 now and really all they need me for these days is to wash their clothes and feed them so I am really ready to add to our family but I would not wish twins on someone lightly. Not to mention the expense on having to but two of everything at the exact same time, dealing with school in the same grade.. I am thankful that they are and have always been healthy but it was a long bumpy ride.

The reason I have not tried to get pregnant all these years was my fear of having another set of multiples. I still have the fear in the back of my head but I am trusting the Lord and I know he will not give me what I cannot bare. I want the experience of bonding with one baby and less of the scheduling it takes when you have two or more babies.

I know everyone is on their own journey in this life and I do wish everyone their own baby to add to their family. It just hits me hard when people wish for twins..

Sorry to ramble.. I hope I don't offend anyone. It is just my experience I wanted to share.

Sahrene

Omg you have TWINS!!! I can imagine it would be a handful especially when they started to get mobile!!! The idea of twins has always something I dreamed of but in reality I can only imagine how hard twins would be especially at 20!!! I had my son at 20 and I was struggling keeping up with his demands, I couldn't imagine two of him!!! :wacko:

My hubby and I are just joking about clomid twins to help us keep light hearted during TTC. I only really want one healthy baby, boy or girl I don't care, but I will take whatever God gives me.

Are your twins identical? :flower:

sahrene1978 - Your temps are much higher this month!!! Fingers crossed for you :hugs:

Hey ladies! I am Kim and very new to charting. This is my first month. I am going to probably test tomorrow or thursday. Even though chart says 8dpo, I think Im actually a little bit further. I say this because I am on clomid

You're chart is looking great!!! You never know maybe you will have clomid twins lol joking.

This is my first month using Clomid as well, my husband and I are joking about the increase chance of having twins. Even though the chances are still very low we've been saying come on beanie bring a friend lol in reality I would like just one sweet little baby!! :baby:

Thanks. Im so nervous though. I just want my temps to keep going up. Im thinking of testing on saturday now because I will be 12dpo. Babydust to you as well!:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->