New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

Firedancer - have you got your :bfp: ? For some reason, I can't get people's charts up, but I can see your ticker!!!!

Firedancer - have you got your :bfp: ? For some reason, I can't get people's charts up, but I can see your ticker!!!!

Yes, just this morning-I was so surprised...I thought I was out Sunday and had a good cry and a glass of wine :blush: oops!

Thanks for the sympathies ladies, I'm just hoping next time will be a healthy bean. I'm going to wait a bit to TTC though

Sweetmama- I am so sorry.... :(

Firedancer- Congrats!!!

Foxy- I am so excited for you!! FX!

Helly- I love your chart!! FX for you too!!

Sahrene

Thank you for the tip about water and exercise to increase EWCM :thumbup: would something like swimming help or not really? I’ve started swimming regularly again and have been throwing a walk in here or there too.

I'm not sure about the swimming but I think it would help I'm sure!! You could also try Robitussin? https://www.babyhopes.com/articles/robitussin.html I'm taking Robitussin via Doctors orders from CD9 until and on the day of Ovulation. I think bernina is trying it again this month as well.

Hopefully though this will be your cycle :hugs:

Think I'll be joining you on the Robitussin this month, feel like I need to try something extra to help us get a sticky BFP!
Good luck on the Clomid Moochacha!
Nice chart Foxy!

We can be Robitussin buddies :D :hugs: hehe

Hey ladies! I am Kim and very new to charting. This is my first month. I am going to probably test tomorrow or thursday. Even though chart says 8dpo, I think Im actually a little bit further. I say this because I am on clomid + metformin and it makes my cycles shorter. Please check my chart tell me what you think. Everytime I see a dip, I go :wacko:. Thanks for your help!!:hugs:

Hey ladies! I am Kim and very new to charting. This is my first month. I am going to probably test tomorrow or thursday. Even though chart says 8dpo, I think Im actually a little bit further. I say this because I am on clomid + metformin and it makes my cycles shorter. Please check my chart tell me what you think. Everytime I see a dip, I go :wacko:. Thanks for your help!!:hugs:

Chart is looking good! :dust: to you!

Firedancer congrats honey!! I'm soooooo happy for you!!! :hugs:

your chart looks great!! Good luck!!

Sweetmama I am so sorry to read this. I know how heartbreaking it is. Take care of yourself and DH. :hugs:

mrskcbrown - Welcome. :D As the other ladies said, your chart looks great. I think your DPO are right as they correspond with your cm.

smileyshazza i took robitusin last cycle and it definetly mad a diffrence.
before i was having a hard time telling because there was so little cm. did not have that problem after taking it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->