New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

OH no.. I have twins and really just want to experience having just one baby.. I was 20 when I got pregnant naturally with them and it was so exhausting and stressful. I never felt like I could give each enough attention and I always felt guilty for being so tired and not having more energy to spend with them. They are almost 11 now and really all they need me for these days is to wash their clothes and feed them so I am really ready to add to our family but I would not wish twins on someone lightly. Not to mention the expense on having to but two of everything at the exact same time, dealing with school in the same grade.. I am thankful that they are and have always been healthy but it was a long bumpy ride.

The reason I have not tried to get pregnant all these years was my fear of having another set of multiples. I still have the fear in the back of my head but I am trusting the Lord and I know he will not give me what I cannot bare. I want the experience of bonding with one baby and less of the scheduling it takes when you have two or more babies.

I know everyone is on their own journey in this life and I do wish everyone their own baby to add to their family. It just hits me hard when people wish for twins..

Sorry to ramble.. I hope I don't offend anyone. It is just my experience I wanted to share.

Sahrene

Omg you have TWINS!!! I can imagine it would be a handful especially when they started to get mobile!!! The idea of twins has always something I dreamed of but in reality I can only imagine how hard twins would be especially at 20!!! I had my son at 20 and I was struggling keeping up with his demands, I couldn't imagine two of him!!! :wacko:

My hubby and I are just joking about clomid twins to help us keep light hearted during TTC. I only really want one healthy baby, boy or girl I don't care, but I will take whatever God gives me.

Are your twins identical? :flower:

Yes, I wont say it was all terrible but I think the biggest scares came from trying to potty train them oh and the biting. They would always bite each other when they would get upset at one another.

They look very similar but I do not know if they are identical. They had separate sacks but the placenta was shared or fused. Eventually I would like to get a blood test done. Here is a recent picture.

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v109/sagasmom2004/HPIM3735-1.jpg

Garrett on the left has always weighed a little bit more than his brother Griffin. I had them vaginally with the help of the nurses that turned the second one around inside my belly after giving birth to the first. They were 45 minutes apart. They were 5 pounds 8oz and 5 pounds 14oz and both went home with me the following morning.

I do wish you lots of baby dust!!!

And thanks for the positive comment on my chart. I am really hoping this is the month!! If not we will try again.. :) I really seems much harder though when you are trying...LOL..

sahrene1978 - They are sooooooo handsome!!! Wow you're amazing having twin babies vaginally and then leaving the next morning. I was in hospital for 3 days after Cody.

You must have been meant for each other since it happened and delivered so easily. I often wonder how twin mothers handle it but I guess you just do.

They look like real good kids congrats! :flower:

My cousin has a set of Twins and she said they were easier then the singletons, I think she's crazy though.

Thank you ladies for the support. I think we're going to wait to try until October

My cousin has a set of Twins and she said they were easier then the singletons, I think she's crazy though.

Thank you ladies for the support. I think we're going to wait to try until October

You're meant to be more fertile the month after a chemical pregnancy. I'm not sure about the finer details as to why though. Just a thought to consider hun :hugs: I hope you're ok.

Sweetmama... ((Gentle Hugs))
I'm so sorry to hear about your m/c :hugs:

Sahrene: Some good lookin boys you got there my dear! :thumbup:

Firedancer & Tierney: Congrats on your BFP's!! How exciting! :happydance:

Moochacha: Awesome news about TTC again!... Glad you had a successful visit with the Dr
and FX'd the clomid does the trick! DH & I joke about having twins too.
(somewhat seriously & somewhat light hearted) It is his turn on the side of the family!! hehe
But, at our age we may only have one go at this and always wanted two LO's!

DH & I are both struggling with allergies atm...
so we'll have to see how the BD'ing goes this month! :blush:

Sweetmama... ((Gentle Hugs))
I'm so sorry to hear about your m/c :hugs:

Sahrene: Some good lookin boys you got there my dear! :thumbup:

Firedancer & Tierney: Congrats on your BFP's!! How exciting! :happydance:

Moochacha: Awesome news about TTC again!... Glad you had a successful visit with the Dr
and FX'd the clomid does the trick! DH & I joke about having twins too.
(somewhat seriously & somewhat light hearted) It is his turn on the side of the family!! hehe
But, at our age we may only have one go at this and always wanted two LO's!

DH & I are both struggling with allergies atm...
so we'll have to see how the BD'ing goes this month! :blush:

Hehe i'll keep my fingers cross for double the bump for you hehe :hugs:

Morning ladies!

Temp drop for me this morning :( I'm hoping it's due to OH insisting having the windows wide open and the tempersture has dropped a fair bit compared to the last couple of days :dohh:

Hopefull see another rise tomorrow! I'm pretty sure I'm out though.

Foxy I wouldn't worry too much about that drop it really is quite small and if you've had the window open that might have affected it ever so slightly too.

If you wanna see a massive drop look at my chart! :nope: :cry:

Thats me out for sure. Aaaaah well lets see what the next month brings.

Moochacha that cupcake in your avatar looks blooming scrummy!

Foxy I wouldn't worry too much about that drop it really is quite small and if you've had the window open that might have affected it ever so slightly too.

If you wanna see a massive drop look at my chart! :nope: :cry:

Thats me out for sure. Aaaaah well lets see what the next month brings.

Moochacha that cupcake in your avatar looks blooming scrummy!

Oh sorry for the dip :hugs: I hope next month is your month :dust: though you know the saying around here "You're not out until AF".

Hehe I know I'm always putting food as my Avatar because I LOVE food especially sweets, but I can't eat them as often as I want to :cry: so this way I can look at it all day and dream... MMMMM

Thanks Shazza - I think I'm just being silly! As usual :dohh:

Wow that is a major drop :hugs: hun. Are you expecting AF today or tomorrow? We really need to find a way to get rid of her once and for all!!

Firedancer and Tierney - huge congrats!

Foxy - if the window was open and you temp orally it will have affected it Im sure, close the windows tonight and see what it does.

Shazza - sorry about your drop too.

Sahrene - wow your boys are handsome! I can imagine it must have been so hard, your fear of multiples is perfectly reasonable in my opinion.

Moochacha - hope the clomid goes well.

Sorry for anyone Ive missed!

AFM - slight cramps, boobs feel bigger, veins are definately more visible. Do you think my chart will go triphasic tomorrow if temp stays as it is? I do this to myself every month and its always around 10 dpo, I get my hopes up, you'd think id have learnt by now lol.

Helly - I'm not sure if it'll go triphasic, as not sure whether there has to be a significant temp shift or not. Either way, your chart is looking good and your symptoms sound promising. :D

Helly - It could go triphasic if your temp stays high, your chart is looking great! :flower:

:yipee: fingers crossed for another high temp tomorrow Helly :D

Wow that is a major drop :hugs: hun. Are you expecting AF today or tomorrow? We really need to find a way to get rid of her once and for all!!

FF says she is due tomorrow but wouldn't be suprised if she came today as last month my cycle went over by one day. Am on tenderhooks now waiting for her to arrive - think am going to be on knicker watch for all the wrong reasons today :dohh:

On the plus side this means my LP has lengthened to 13/14 days :happydance: my cycles used to be 23 days with ov on CD 14 so that gave me a much shorter LP. I much prefer the cycle being slightly longer with a better LP :thumbup:

Looks like I'd better read the instructions for that CBFM :haha: I agree we definitely need to find a way to get rid of that ugly hag once and for all!

my chart has been all over the place. i know it is during your period, but my period ended on CD6 (monday..) i have been having allergy problems though, not sure if that would make them all weird..i guess all i can do is wait a few days.. :shrug:

Thanks ladies, Ive had a triphasic chart before and it meant sod all!

my chart has been all over the place. i know it is during your period, but my period ended on CD6 (monday..) i have been having allergy problems though, not sure if that would make them all weird..i guess all i can do is wait a few days.. :shrug:

Your chart is looking pretty normal, the time before ovulation is like limbo land and temps are erratic. Wait a few days, keep checking your CP and CM is all you can do.

Good luck :dust:

Will someone look at my chart and tell me that doesnt look like and ID on 7dpo :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->