New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

Tink your chart still looks great honey.. hope af stays away..

Hey ladies! Question: DH took temp at 6am and it was 98.0 but I was so sleepy and the thermometer was falling out of my mouth. So I went back to sleep for 4 more hours and my temp was 98.8, twice. Im still very warm. So I dont know which one to record?? What do you all think???:wacko:

I would use the second temp if it was taken at a different time then you normally take it put the correct time in..but also put the 1st temp in your notes with the time you took it. :hugs:

Ok, thanks so much Nicole!!!!:hugs:

Thanks Nicola, I am not giving up on this cycle until she flys in. My chart this month has no similarities with last month, you would think they are charts for 2 totally different people :haha:

So pleased you have finally got a positive on the opks. Get :sex: and good luck :hugs:

I agree with Nicole mrskcbrown :D

Bring on that much longed for temp shift tomorrow Nicole :D

Tinks - chart still looks good hun

LOL Foxy and Tink I think I may well go get loaded if my dang temp isn't up by Monday.. :beer:

I agree with Nicole mrskcbrown :D

Bring on that much longed for temp shift tomorrow Nicole :D

Tinks - chart still looks good hun

Ok great. I thought so too because I have read that if you rest for 4 hours and take your temp its just as accurate as sleeping all nite. Oh well, temps look good but Im not really feeling any symptoms today?? Maybe this is just the nature of the game, LOL:winkwink:

mrskc - Im the same, no symptoms today but I tested and BFN, I really think you will get your BFP though, well done for not testing! x

mrskc - Im the same, no symptoms today but I tested and BFN, I really think you will get your BFP though, well done for not testing! x

Thanks! Im trying really hard to not test. I dont want the disaapointment. FF has my AF predicted for tuesday, so Im thinking I will wait till then. Everyday, I say, "I can wait one more day".:wacko: Your temp is still up Helly! When is your AF usually due? I really dont know when mine is due except for what FF says, because my AF was missing in February and didnt come till the end of March!:wacko: So my cycle days are off.:shrug:

I've concluded that 13DPO is the 2nd worst day in my cycle (14DPO Or AF day is obviously the worst) :haha:

Thanks Mrskc, Im due AF on Monday, 11am on the dot, 9am if I swab my cervix lol.

Foxy - agreed!

haha Helly. Mine always comes earlier if I poke around on the hunt for cm. Or, she is guaranteed to arrive approx 30 after I've wasted a HPT!

lol Foxy in December when we 1st started ttc I did a hpt then wiped and af was there man was I mad and I checked before I did the test so in less then a full minute that B was there. haha

haha, next month im going to promise myself (again :D) i wont test til AF is late!

Hey ladies hope your all well
Sorry for the lack of input but trying to keep a low profile this month, no charting temping opk's or cm checking just going au natural:wacko:

Been keeping an eye on things tho.

Helly - chart is still looking good hun, keep your chin up babe

Angel - congrats on the BFP :happydance:

Foxy - your temps are still higher at 13 dpo then all your other charts barr 1, try to keep up the pma (says me) lets see what tomorrow brings, im really hoping you get your BFP this month, you deserve it babe. :hugs:

Nicole - Yey for the + opk, i would say get :sex: but I dont think there was any doubt about that you horny chick you:haha:

Sahrene - Congrats on the new bundles of joy, sorry for the 2 that didnt make it. Nice looking chart you got there.

Tinks - you chart still looks good hun, dont write it off just yet.

Big fat sprinkle of :dust: to all of you and all newbies too

xxx

Helly I told myself that today when I got all my pos opks..but I know I'll test sooner lol

:hi: JB3 we've missd you :). I hope going au natural this month takes the stress away and gives you that much deserved BFP.

AFM - Not much going on. Temp still up, but that doesn't mean anything as I don't always get a drop. NO SIGN OF AF yet..... But it's only a matter of time. She usually shows around 10.30!

Hope there's so nice temps today :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"