New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

Hey Navy wife. This is my first month too, so we can bounce answers off of each other:winkwink:.

@ everyone: Ok so this chart is very similar to my chart huh? This is a BFP chart that I layed my chart over. Just thought Id share it. I never see any as similar so Im a bit excited LOL!:happydance:

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/journal/rev2fCAgB.png

My chart is the purple one.

Ooh yes mrskc - very similar

Sorry Tinks :dohh:

Nicole - I'm putting in an order for a new body...... Would you like me to order you one too? Might even get a good deal on a bulk order :haha:

Mrskc - looks really good, I'll be amazed if you last the weekend without testing lol.

Nicole - your temps look right for OV but your CM is all over the place? Think you are right, your body is screwing with you this month, maybe its hiding a secretive bean x

Pichi - Im out of OPK's and refusing to buy them til I have AF lol. Been and got 4 superdrugs and a CB digi (all HPT) will decide what to do when I see tomorrows temp. Just taken my temp and it was 36.94 (very high for me) but its evening so doubt it has any relevance.

Foxy - Id be so chuffed if this was your month, cant wait to see your temp tomorrow! x

Thanks Helly - I'd be thrilled for you too :D

So, I did what I said I wouldn't do.......... POAS - the last remaining OPK!

It's one you have to dip into the urine..... held it in there for about 8 secs then removed it (I usually leave them in too long!). Couldn't see anything happening, so put it back in for another 10 secs then laid it flat. Left it a minute and saw the control line start to come up. Couldn't see anything else, so just left it whilst I was running my bath. Looked at it a couple of mins later and though I could see a very faint line! There is a smudge of pink/purple at right the edge of the stick (on the long edge near the top of the pee bit and under it there is a horizontal line - albeit very faint!

Asked OH to have a look and asked him if he could see a line on there (other than the obvious one!) :haha: and sure enoguh he could see it too!

I dunno what to think. Part of me wonders if I messed it up a bit by redipping, but then the control line came up ok!?!? :dohh: Knowing my luck it won't be anything and I'm seeing things!

Couldn't get it to show up on my phone or camera so sorry ladies - no pics :( Wish someone lived close to me so I could run round and get another opinion! lol

Foxy, you've o'd already, right? Are you using the OPK to see if it can serve as HPT?

We have some degree of LH almost always, which is why we can see a faint line throughout any point of our cycle. It would need to be as dark or darker than the control to be considered +, even when using it to test for PG.
I don't mean to be discouraging, and it's not a very accurate method which is why it is not well used. It wouldn't show up as + before an HPT would anyway.

Fxed for you!!!!!

lol foxy yes mam I do..I'll take a 20 year old body just the right weight and hight and lots of good eggs!! :haha:

Helly I think a lot of that cm is Gregs little men lol

Foxy good luck hun, I hope its a BFP.

The way things are going for me I'll never get that.

My fingers are crossed for you foxy and helly - oh its exciting!!

I have a wedding to go to today - hope I fit in the dress! Haha. Will do my make up all fancy and I'm getting my hair put up all pretty. I may actually look half decent! Hehe

Foxy was that an OPK or HPT?! Youve not put todays temp in!! My OH is really sick, Im waiting for him to have a shower than taking him to hospital :( Wont be around now today and no testing for me. But my temp hasnt dropped!!!!

I'll try to get on here in the hospital to check your posts!

Lol Nicole, know what you mean, Im never sure if its my CM or not :D

Hi ladies

Helly it was an opk.

Did an IC this morning - white as anything :dohh:.

Oh well, on to May we go.

It's ok though, I'm so used to this, I think I'd panic if I got a BFP! :haha:

Hope your OH is ok Helly - great that your temp is still up. Mine's dropped a bit, but was expecting that.

its quite hard to tell charlotteee because you don't have a chart that temps till the start of AF... it may well be a good sign though :)

looks pretty good to me :D but as pichi says it's a little hard to say as there isn't another chart to compare with.

aww foxy I hope AF doesnt come for you, still hoping for a BFP for you!

Helly, charlottee Hope you get your BFP aswell your charts are looking good!

Thank you hun :) Pretty unlikely though I'm afraid..... But there's always May! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->