New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

Sahrene your chart looks good honey..maybe just to soon to test.. :hugs:

stephmkc sorry about the bfn honey :hugs:

Nicole - Can I have your temp shift please? :haha:

:hugs:Steph:hugs:

Hey ladies. Im still waiting to test. A little bit of a dip today but not much to worry about yet. :hugs:

Hope it's just too early for testing sahrene. I'm like you, wanting AF to hurry up so I can move on to the next cycle.

I had the smallest amount of pinky watery CM a couple of hours ago (not checked since), had similar last night at one toilet visit but nothing again until 4th toilet visit of today! Grrr, so frustrating :haha: It's only internal - not when I wipe! WEIRD!

I I just cant believe how much cm I have right now. I keep thinking I have started and nothing is there. It is very frustrating. Stop playing with my emotions already..lol. I still keep getting queasy and I would like off the roller coaster if I don't have a little sticky bean please...

Sahrene

I feel exactly the same sahrene. Although, I've had a lot of cm tonight, but it's now pinky when I wipe! Never a good sign for me.

Hope you've got a sticky bean there :D

Hi again ladies. Ooh still hoping you get your BFP's! I'm so excited for all of you waiting at the mo!

Justvtrying to get my signiture and ticker etc sorted so will see what shows when I submit this ......

Oh... that didn't work! How do I get my ticker and chart link to show properly? Sorry bit clueless!

My temps is slowly climbing so maybe FF will show OV eventually! xx

She got me ladies!! :growlmad: Good luck Sahrene and Foxy! And anyone else waiting for their BFP's....on to next cycle! :)

:hugs: steph

I know it's not much consolation, but On the plus side, you have a pretty perfect cycle! 14 day lp, ideal cycle length and you now have a clear pattern at the end of your charts to compare your next cycle with.

Sorry Steph. Foxy has a good point. Your chart is very beautiful and that regular of a cycle should help bring that sticky bean to you in no time!

Sahrene

Never thought I'd say this, but I wish AF would get a move on! :headspin:

Fox & Sahrene sure hope AF stays away from you both!! FX'd
(I know you don't mean that Foxy!! :winkwink:)

Had a slight temp rise today, but still not over my coverline.
I know I just Ov tho, cus I've been having terriable O pains the past 24hrs!! :wacko:
Sure wish I had know about O pains before... used to get them and think
"but I just had AF... it can't be here again already!"
It all makes sooo much sense now! :haha:

Hope it's just too early for testing sahrene. I'm like you, wanting AF to hurry up so I can move on to the next cycle.

I had the smallest amount of pinky watery CM a couple of hours ago (not checked since), had similar last night at one toilet visit but nothing again until 4th toilet visit of today! Grrr, so frustrating :haha: It's only internal - not when I wipe! WEIRD!

I I just cant believe how much cm I have right now. I keep thinking I have started and nothing is there. It is very frustrating. Stop playing with my emotions already..lol. I still keep getting queasy and I would like off the roller coaster if I don't have a little sticky bean please...

Sahrene

Hehe you're totally preggers!

Fox & Sahrene sure hope AF stays away from you both!! FX'd
(I know you don't mean that Foxy!! :winkwink:)

Had a slight temp rise today, but still not over my coverline.
I know I just Ov tho, cus I've been having terriable O pains the past 24hrs!! :wacko:
Sure wish I had know about O pains before... used to get them and think
"but I just had AF... it can't be here again already!"
It all makes sooo much sense now! :haha:

Good luck hun :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79