New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

How do u get the link to work for your chart?

just above your calender on ff you'll see where it says "tickers" click that then click "customize your ticker" make your ticker then copy and paste the URL lick into your signature here!

Nicola your chart is looking fab!!! I have FX that you have got a sticky bean :happydance:

Hey Nicole your chart is fab.

FF says that since I have 18 high temps, I need to test. I will test in the morning. Or maybe afternoon pee pee:haha: I didnt like how my temp went down some but I guess that normal in pregnancy, for temps to fluctuate, I hear. Here's to hoping!:thumbup:

Hi girls, I think I have cracked adding on my ov chart:happydance:

So girls what do u think is happening. My temps are up and down but I am religiously taking them as soon as my alarn goes of for work. (same time each day) I sleep well every night too so I am not lying awake loads.. :dohh:

Please help a distressed ttc buddie.

x

Hey Nicole your chart is fab.

FF says that since I have 18 high temps, I need to test. I will test in the morning. Or maybe afternoon pee pee:haha: I didnt like how my temp went down some but I guess that normal in pregnancy, for temps to fluctuate, I hear. Here's to hoping!:thumbup:

Oh fingers crossed for u. I hope u get a big bfp!!!

Are you taking them before you talk and within 30 mins of the same time everyday?

Yeah definetly. As I know it affects it so I try hard to make sure i do it the smae each day.

Well I am usually good with charts but yours looks off to me like you have blood stagnation going on. Read on Qi and chinese medicine. If you look at my last chart. it was up and down for almost all of it. Finally I went to acupuncturist for four weeks towards cd 50.

there is the tcm thread on ttc section too

Yay for ovulation on target Shannon!!!
Nice rise Nicole!
Mrskcbrown worth testing, your temp is above your coverline still, although a steady drop in temp can mean AF is on the way It's not always the case.
Foxy sorry the :witch: got you, hope you get a docs appt soon!
AFM Think ov is coming up, TMI alert, just had a cervical smear (get them annually due to dodgy results and colposcopy 5 years ago) and the nurse had to make two attempts to reach my cervix :blush: so here's hoping we catch the egg, going to BD and ignore the spotting I have. Also asked her about blood tests from when we saw the consultant, she could see the results but the doctor hasn't interpreted them but it looks like one of the clotting tests is abnormal, not sure exactly what it means but elevated levels have been known to cause recurrent m/c so we'll just need to wait and see what the m/c team say when we (eventually) see them. Kind of glad something has come up, is that weird?:shrug:

omg fifi crossing my fingers for you! My cervix was like that yesterday:) it's not weird. It's better to hav an answer so you don't feel like you are always going crazy! Spotting could be from exam. Happened to me last time I had one.

:hugs:

Yay for ovulation on target Shannon!!!
Nice rise Nicole!
Mrskcbrown worth testing, your temp is above your coverline still, although a steady drop in temp can mean AF is on the way It's not always the case.
Foxy sorry the :witch: got you, hope you get a docs appt soon!
AFM Think ov is coming up, TMI alert, just had a cervical smear (get them annually due to dodgy results and colposcopy 5 years ago) and the nurse had to make two attempts to reach my cervix :blush: so here's hoping we catch the egg, going to BD and ignore the spotting I have. Also asked her about blood tests from when we saw the consultant, she could see the results but the doctor hasn't interpreted them but it looks like one of the clotting tests is abnormal, not sure exactly what it means but elevated levels have been known to cause recurrent m/c so we'll just need to wait and see what the m/c team say when we (eventually) see them. Kind of glad something has come up, is that weird?:shrug:

Thanks, I know AF can possibly be on her way but my optimism tells me that its not. Also my AF was due yesterday, and I missed it so its possible that I am BFP. Im happy that Ive had the strength to wait this long, instead of testing early and getting a BFP. So if I always have a positive outlook on things then let me have that.

Also I hope everyone on here gets their BFP!

I will be leaving this group as of today.

Have a good day!

Well hope you get you BFP - let us know even if you don't come back again after that! xxx

Thank you Fifi.. :)
Thank you Tink.. :)
Thank you Moocha.. :)
Thank you Mrskc.. :) Your chart looks good.. good luck in the morning.. :hugs:

Well I am usually good with charts but yours looks off to me like you have blood stagnation going on. Read on Qi and chinese medicine. If you look at my last chart. it was up and down for almost all of it. Finally I went to acupuncturist for four weeks towards cd 50.

there is the tcm thread on ttc section too

Oh thats sounds scary. Need to look into that. Thanks for your advice, hope it isn't though. Can it affect conceiving?

Hi girls, I think I have cracked adding on my ov chart:happydance:

So girls what do u think is happening. My temps are up and down but I am religiously taking them as soon as my alarn goes of for work. (same time each day) I sleep well every night too so I am not lying awake loads.. :dohh:

Please help a distressed ttc buddie.

x

Hi Tidy,

I'm no expert (the other ladies on here will prob be more help), but did you do anything different on cd13? Like get up at different time, wake up with your mouth open (lol) or anything else that could have affected that temp? Because apart from that it looks like you could have Ov'd on cd10 (EWCM and positive OPK - although usually the day after these appear I think). You have had an overall rise. Just a suggestion but see what others think. Hoping it's THE month for you! Hugs xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->