New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

Foxy :( sorry honey, Ive been mad busy at home and in work for days, I will try to catch up on here over the weekend.

Aww so sorry this wasn't your month Foxy...xxxxxxxxx

When are you testing mrskcbrown? Hope it's good news! xx

Friday or saturday. Very nervous though, LOL.

REALLY hope you get your BFP. Will be thinking of you and praying this is your month! My faith has taken a bit of a knock lately so it will help to see some of you getting your little sticky beans! Hugs xx

Thanks for your kind comments ladies :D
I'm quite upbeat about it today..... not sure how long that'll last though! :haha:

SS foxy! I really thought this was your month.

AFM: Just doing another day of work today!

Really sorry she got you foxy, I was sure this was your month :hugs:

Hi girls, Sorry for being silly but I cant get my head around this charting. Could someone have alook at my chart and tell m what they think. I am sure I must have ovulated but ff is saying no as i had a huge temp dip. Am I being hopeful that it could be implan dip. I felt I OV on cd8. Anyone!!!

Hi girls, Sorry for being silly but I cant get my head around this charting. Could someone have alook at my chart and tell m what they think. I am sure I must have ovulated but ff is saying no as i had a huge temp dip. Am I being hopeful that it could be implan dip. I felt I OV on cd8. Anyone!!!

Hmm when I click on your chart, it just gives me your ticker. This is my first month too, so I will help you as best I can.

Go to sharing, home page setup, then towards the top of the page you'll see 'sharing code' or something similar. Click that and it gives you the bb code to paste into your sig. :D

Thanks Foxy,

I am even more confused this morning as my temp his risen to 97.18 and ff is still saying I have not ov. I have been taking my temps at the same time everymorning this week, and I have had no more +ve of opk's. Very confused.

Nope hun it's still not working! Here is where you need to look:

Sharing - Home Page Set up:

Your Charting Home Page Web Address:https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/
Change URL || Add Password || Preview || Get Sharing Code/Buttons
Share on Facebook: (Post in your activity stream or Message a friend)
https://b.static.ak.fbcdn.net/images/share/facebook_share_icon.gif Share on Facebook
Copy one of the following codes to insert a link to your chart:

HTML Code: (Web page, blogs...)

bbCode Code: (Message Boards) <<<< it's the bb code which you need to copy.

Ah, I think I know what it is! Underneath all of this, there are some tick boxes - make sure you select the add chart option :D

:hugs: foxy - Good luck at your GP can't wait to hear what's next install for you. :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->