New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

Foxy I see you still haven't started AF! I'm betting you got your bean!

AFM: not much to report except I'm getting sent for mass bloods ahaha

Aaah just typed a massive post re charting for you BVE but my phone refreshed the page! Check out www.fertilityfriend.com (click on my chart link in my sig). You'll find all the info you need there. :D

moochacha and sweetmama - you girls make me chuckle. I hope you're right, but still not too hopeful. Fingers crossed AF doesn't show today or tomorrow!

Think af is on her way for me. Temps dropped to just above my coverline x

Foxy & Sahrene I am keeping everything crossed for both of you https://www.smileyvault.com/albums/userpics/10594/fingerscrossed.gif

foxy - i've been so nosey with you i checked your chart on MY phone this morning hahah :haha:

Well ladies I'm out! I'm stuck on our reception desk this morning covering for colleagues and nipped to the loo in between busy spells and low and behold there she is! Only problem is I'm stuck without another toilet break till around 12 and I didn't have my bag with me when I went earlier........... thank god for hand towels!!!!! :rofl:

Next mission.... make doctors appointment this evening.

Good luck to those of you still in :D

Sorry she got u Foxy, but on the bright side your cycles look so perfect! It seems pretty commonm for it to take 1-2 years to concieve. I've been hearing about it more often than not lately. Its gonna happen for you soon:)

Thanks Impatient. I'm ok with it. So used to it ow :haha:

Damn that bloody :witch: :growlmad:

I wish she'd just p*ss off and leave us all alone! I'm sure there are women who are dying for her to go and visit them for a while :growlmad:

hey foxy sorry she paid you a visit, I'm in Aldershot

So sorry foxy:hugs: Next month! I had to tell myself "I don't want a baby so close to the holidays anyway! LOL

Ok Foxy this next month is your month!! Lots of baby dust coming your way!!
:dust:

I have not entered my temp this morning because once again I had interrupted sleep. I did take it this morning at my regular time after 2.5 hours of sleep and it was 98.7 so ya..IDK.. Still no witch or anything else going on.... Grr... I was having such good regular cycles too! This is frustrating...

Sahrene

Aww so sorry this wasn't your month Foxy...xxxxxxxxx

When are you testing mrskcbrown? Hope it's good news! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back