New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

Mrskcbrown, I have PMd you as well but I would like to apologise if my post came across as negative, I REALLY hope you get your BFP in the morning!

fifi - I personally don't think you have anything to apologise for hun. Your comment was in no way negative or offensive. It is good to give honest opinions on people's charts. That is what we are here for afterall!

I actually have no idea why your comment was taken out of context like it was, but I'm sure the other ladies will agree with me in saying that your comments are always very thoughtful and helpful :D

Rant over!

I agree with Foxy fifi I don't think your comment was negative either. :hugs:

I understand how easy it can be to be affected by something someone can say online, it's difficult to get across the tone sometimes in writing and something which is meant to be a gentle comment can come across as really brash. We all know how emotional ttc is and I'm sure we've all got our hopes up at least once, if not every month.

Well I am usually good with charts but yours looks off to me like you have blood stagnation going on. Read on Qi and chinese medicine. If you look at my last chart. it was up and down for almost all of it. Finally I went to acupuncturist for four weeks towards cd 50.

there is the tcm thread on ttc section too

Oh thats sounds scary. Need to look into that. Thanks for your advice, hope it isn't though. Can it affect conceiving?

No honey. Its not scary either. You can pm me anytime with any questions..

Ouch I went for bloods today and she couldn't find a vein... hmmm anyway after about 8 attempts I decided to go home drink loads of water and some electrolytes. Since I'm a Nursing Practitioner I decided to tell her how to feel for veins because the poor dear was just the Doctors Receptionist. Finally after the first attempt she got the vein and I had my bloods drawn lol......

Strange though I'm not big either so maybe she shouldn't be taken blood if she can't find veins. :cry:

U/S on Tuesday they canceled today so it will straight after ovulation :wacko: I can't stand to have another miscarriage I really hope we get to the bottom of what is happening. My Doctor told me not take the progesterone he gave me until the bloods come back and they come back days after Ovulation :cry:

Fifi hun I think your comment wasn't offensive. :hugs: Missed you in these parts!!

Was dropping in to join discussion about charting, as Im a newbie and I have BBT on the way.

This is a difficult experience, a lot of things can rub us the wrong way... and it is not up to us to say it wasnt offensive if it wasnt directed at us. I understand how things can be taken negatively (if it isnt bright and optimistic in totality) but I also see how some can not realize it was causing offense. I just wanted to say I disagree with the way everyone is so readily confirming non-offense to something that doesn't apply to them.

This is such a hard time for us all. Most of us have been trying a really long time and are troopers for sticking with it. You take hormones and nerves, and then the one-sided delivery of a message through the internet and it can cause some upset. Maybe someone should ask Mrskcbrown if she is okay, and pat her on the back and say we are all here for her instead of saying, "I don't understand why she'd take something so out of context and be upset by it." We are all stressed out and hormonal and I can see how ANYTHING could be taken out of context.

First of all, Foxy, Shaerichelle, Moochacha & Nicole, not one time did I say that she said anything negative towards me:growlmad:. What I said basically is, "let me have my moment of optimism", even if I do get AF, so what:shrug:! Dont I have a right to be optimistic:dohh:? Second, I didnt ask her to apologize. She did it of her own free will. Sorry if you thought I was fishing for support, well Im not. If you give it fine, if not fine. Im my own biggest supporter:thumbup:. Ive been doing this long enough to know the rollercoaster of TTCing:wacko:.
So you can continue to support Fifi-folle, maybe because she has been here longer or whatever, but I have every right as well to say what I feel. This is an open thread.

My apologies if I have offended anyone but I will always speak my mind and what I feel.

Again, I hope everyone gets their BFP, rather sooner than later.

Be blessed!:hugs:

Morning ladies

Foxy - im sorry hun, it was looking so good for you. well done for PMA

Moochacha - ouch, GL with the u/s on tuesday

Nicoloe - hurray for o, fingers crossed this is your month

Fifi - folle - I wouldnt worry about anything you said, mrskcbrown has said that you didnt say anything offensive towards her. You felt that you had and all the girls here reassured you. If people dont like that support then thats their problem. You have built up a close community on here and although I have only been here since January I would like to think that I know you enough by now to know you never ment to cause offence (again not saying that you did) :hugs::hus:

hi ladies

im just wondering if any of u would mine looking at my chart as ff keeps changing my ov date as i thought i was 10dpo today but it moved my ov date back so it says im 13dpo! thanks for any info

:dust: :dust: to everyone

:dust:Morning girls, Update on my temps. I got a rise this morning so ff has indicated ov on cd10 and this is the day I thought I had. Feeling better about it. Maybe there was other factors that affected that temp drop so just going to disregard it i think. But I will dev look into your suggestion of Blood Stagnation though.

All your comments and support have been fab. Can I stick around and coninue my journey with you all please?

:dust:

First of all, Foxy, Shaerichelle, Moochacha & Nicole, not one time did I say that she said anything negative towards me:growlmad:. What I said basically is, "let me have my moment of optimism", even if I do get AF, so what:shrug:! Dont I have a right to be optimistic:dohh:? Second, I didnt ask her to apologize. She did it of her own free will. Sorry if you thought I was fishing for support, well Im not. If you give it fine, if not fine. Im my own biggest supporter:thumbup:. Ive been doing this long enough to know the rollercoaster of TTCing:wacko:.
So you can continue to support Fifi-folle, maybe because she has been here longer or whatever, but I have every right as well to say what I feel. This is an open thread.

My apologies if I have offended anyone but I will always speak my mind and what I feel.

Again, I hope everyone gets their BFP, rather sooner than later.

Be blessed!:hugs:

Ouch please I don't want to be dragged into this... seriously I'm going through hell this is my first month trying after my MC at almost 9 weeks pregnant. I'm getting treated for reoccurring MC after 3 MC's and 1 stillborn born at 40 weeks died of lack of oxygen.

These ladies have been a GOD sent to me and we have never had any kind of miscommunication in this tread at all.

Please don't jump down my throat for making fifi feel ok since she was the ONLY one EVER to message me after I had my MC. Even my best friend ignored my email that I lost our baby but fifi messaged me in my darkest hour.

No one in this thread would ever want to hurt you mrskcbrown actually I personally kept an eye on your chart because your on your first month of clomid as well. But if you read my post I have spent the whole morning and the Doctors office getting a lot of needles, waiting for U/S I couldn't elaborate on the situation as I was personally feeling down myself.

I am a Nurse I don't like to play school games of she said she said. I want us all to achieve our goals as we are all the this together. So please if you may don't mention me in mis-communication because I'm going through a hurtful time way more than I actually will ever let on.

We totally support you, truly from our hearts support YOU mrskcbrown. I can pretty much say I have been on this thread since last year that NO ONE would ever dream about taking your positively and this is all just one big mis-communication, but don't take it out of us or me especially me... You have no idea what it's like to lose baby after baby after baby DH and I have been praying for a baby and trying for many many years now, and this is the only thread I am really active in so please don't make me feel bad and guilty in it. It hurts me deeply that you're angry at me for nothing and projecting negativity towards me in my time of need. :cry:

I might not have all my angels on my signature and mention them often but that's because they are too dear to my heart that I can't open up and talk about them freely as some people because if I think about all I have lost I could possibly die from the pain. Yet this morning I went into the Doctor and had to talk about every baby we have lost again and have all that pain flooding back to me. So don't bring me into some very petty STUPID fight.

Thanks...

Now as for me that really ruined my night, I'm going to get off this site and spend the night with my husband since we've been emotionally messed up today with our Doctors appointment.

Hope you get that much wanted bfp mrskcbrown.

hi ladies

im just wondering if any of u would mine looking at my chart as ff keeps changing my ov date as i thought i was 10dpo today but it moved my ov date back so it says im 13dpo! thanks for any info

:dust: :dust: to everyone

Hi, I have had a looka t your chart but I really do no know. Just wanted to wish you luck and just go with when you think you ov'ed. Goodluck Hun

shell - I agree with FF at the moment. Your temps are around the same mark as last cycles post-o temps and I can only see one temp shift where FF suggests. Fingers crossed for you.

tidy - don't disregard that temp hun, it's nothing to worry about. Your chart looks fab.

We'd be more than happy to have you alonh for the ttc ride :D

moochacha - don't feel you have to justify anything you say hun. I just wanted to say that you are so incredibly brave continuing on after all the heartache you have been through. I can't imagine how difficult it must be for those of you who have suffered from miscarriages (or still birth). I won't even pretend to say I have any idea what you are all going through.

I hope that this can be put behind everyone and we can continue to support each other through our highs and lows.

:hugs: for all you have had to endure today. Enjoy your evening with your wonderful DH.

Good morning girls, hope everyone is well and the witch is staying away from those of you heading to a BFP and everyone else is surviving the :witch: or :sex: all the way to ov and beyond.
I have also had acupuncture, it can really make a difference, it doesn't hurt, it's just a bit odd. Acupuncture helped reduce my endo pain a bit and lighten my AFs to a more manageable level. I also had my 3 BFPs when I was having acu, not sure if it's linked but DH has agreed to pay for more sessions if we don't get a BFP again in the next 3 months.

Great news that your DH is going to pay for more sessions fifi. I just couldn't bare the thought of all those needles :haha:

Tidy - your chart's looking good!

Feeling bit down today - FF shows that I've ovulated but still don't think I have. Had to disregard a temp due to no sleep and being up most of the night, but even the temps that are 'ok' aren't much above my coverline. Am going to assume I still haven't OV'd. Have an appt with my GP in about 10 days.

Had horrible cramps last night too, so maybe AF is finally on her way. Am sure it would be too early for possible Implantation cramps lol.

Need a hug! x

Oh Pickle I see what you mean, it is a bit difficult to tell when/if you have ov'd. I would even guess you could have ov'd around day 19 but then you would have +ve hpt or AF by now. Perhaps your body has tried to ov and not managed, maybe due to a functional cyst. When you see your GP hopefully they will agree to do a blood test to check for ovulation or pregnancy. Are your cycles normally regular?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->