New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

Thanks hun, i honestly dont think i did at all. Had some blood streaks in cm so think af will be on her way in the next few days :( xx

And after looking at your chart.. Pickle.. you know what I mean about the long cycles!

Lol yeah I do! Well your chart looks pretty good so am really hoping for you! I've been really crampy today so no idea if that's AF on the way. Still not convinced I even ov'd! Baby dust to you, and some OV dust would do for me hahahahaa! xxxx:hugs:

Take your pos opk out and put in the notes.. FF reads those and the cm so it might be judging off of that and the temps.

Thats where all my stuff is so it doesnt base it off of that.

Thanks this is my first good chart.

ovulation :dust: !!

Thanks for the ov dust :haha:

Have just tried what you said, and took the +'ve opk out, and yep doesn't show ovulation then. But have put it back in as I never get positives so that was quite significant for me. But think it's safer to assume I haven't ov'd. Will keep bd'ing as long as this cramping doesn't carry on! xx

Hi ladies,
Can someone look at my chart? I dont think ive ovulated although ff says i have?! Feeling really fed up today :(

Im not sure because I see no real temp shift.
take all the cam and opk and put them in the notes and see if it still gives you the same information.:)

I took the cm out and it removed the crosshairs. So im guessing my instinct was right. No ovulation for me :( I used AC this month and have had so many faint lines on opks up to almost positive ones but no positive. Will not be taking it again :cry:

Thanks hun, i honestly dont think i did at all. Had some blood streaks in cm so think af will be on her way in the next few days :( xx

Well you never know. If your temp stays up for another couple of days I wouldn't be surprised if FF changes your ov day to cd26. Would that tie in with when you had blood streaked cm? Because that could poss be ov bleeding. And sometimes you can have a fallback rise with ov temps. Don't want to get your hopes up, but also don't want you to assume it's all over! xx

Hi ladies,
Can someone look at my chart? I dont think ive ovulated although ff says i have?! Feeling really fed up today :(

Im not sure because I see no real temp shift.
take all the cam and opk and put them in the notes and see if it still gives you the same information.:)

I took the cm out and it removed the crosshairs. So im guessing my instinct was right. No ovulation for me :( I used AC this month and have had so many faint lines on opks up to almost positive ones but no positive. Will not be taking it again :cry:

I use opk's and never got a positive until I started testing late evening. I used to test mid afternoon or early evening, but think my urine may have been too diluted. It may be worth testing at a different time after having nothing to drink for at least 3 hrs and not peeing either! Tricky!! xx

Well you never know. If your temp stays up for another couple of days I wouldn't be surprised if FF changes your ov day to cd26. Would that tie in with when you had blood streaked cm? Because that could poss be ov bleeding. And sometimes you can have a fallback rise with ov temps. Don't want to get your hopes up, but also don't want you to assume it's all over! xx

Thanks honey. I had some peachy/brown cm yesterday and then some streaks in my softcup after BDing this morning. Lat month i had spotting for about 5 days before AF so im assuming that is what this is? I had a couple of glasses of wine last night, i think that's why my te,p was up this morning x

Thanks honey. I had some peachy/brown cm yesterday and then some streaks in my softcup after BDing this morning. Lat month i had spotting for about 5 days before AF so im assuming that is what this is? I had a couple of glasses of wine last night, i think that's why my te,p was up this morning x

Maybe then. Well if this sin't your month the I do hope AF shows her unwelcome face quickly to get the waiting over and done with so you can start again. I'm kind of hoping the same for me. Guess we have to just keep hoping for a BFP in the end :hugs:

hey ladies, i hope everyone is doing well. :dust: to all :)

i just was wondering if someone would be able to take some time to look at my chart (click on my ticker.)

i am pretty regular and o'ed on cd16 last month of a 30 day cycle. on cd15 i got a smiley on my CB OPK. i was also bloated, had sore nipples, and twinges in my right abdomen. i was pretty confident i o'ed near that. however, FF still hasn't predicted my o though. i drank last night, so my today temp really isn't that accurate, but tomorrows will be. i just want to make sure that i ovulate. anyone?

thanks ladies!

HI nevertogether, OV in CD17 looks right, see what the next two temps do, if they stay elevated you should get your crosshairs x

hey helly - i'm still new to the charting and i appreciate your help. i wanted to ask, by looking at my chart, how did you know i O'ed on CD17?

hey helly - i'm still new to the charting and i appreciate your help. i wanted to ask, by looking at my chart, how did you know i O'ed on CD17?

Hi,

Yes it looks like you may have ov'd yesterday, the reason being that you recorded Egg White CM and a positive ov test. Ovulation often occurs the day after so it may have been today. If your temperature stays up for another couple of days, Fertility Friend will probably show ovulation for day 17 or 18.

Hope so! xx

hey all,
poping in again advice needed I had 2 temps for today OH woke me when he came in from work it was 36.05 then and 36.65rond abouts when i wokeup 4 hours later.which one do i use. the higher one would send me triphastic the lower one would either say AF is on the way or I didn't O in a few days.I have yet to get apositive OPK but then again i do appear to be a freak of nature. hope all you girls are well

Tidy - your chart's looking good!

Feeling bit down today - FF shows that I've ovulated but still don't think I have. Had to disregard a temp due to no sleep and being up most of the night, but even the temps that are 'ok' aren't much above my coverline. Am going to assume I still haven't OV'd. Have an appt with my GP in about 10 days.

Had horrible cramps last night too, so maybe AF is finally on her way. Am sure it would be too early for possible Implantation cramps lol.

Need a hug! x

Oh hun here is the biggest hun ever :hugs: I hope the GP can shed some light hunnie :flower:

Good morning girls, hope everyone is well and the witch is staying away from those of you heading to a BFP and everyone else is surviving the :witch: or :sex: all the way to ov and beyond.
I have also had acupuncture, it can really make a difference, it doesn't hurt, it's just a bit odd. Acupuncture helped reduce my endo pain a bit and lighten my AFs to a more manageable level. I also had my 3 BFPs when I was having acu, not sure if it's linked but DH has agreed to pay for more sessions if we don't get a BFP again in the next 3 months.

wooohooo :happydance: you're a brave lady, though I might upgrade my health insurance so I can have acupuncture. I'm just too scared :dohh:

Fingers crossed for you :dust:

Do you all think I finally ovd early? I am so nervous for tomorrows temp and need some hope!

Looks like you ov'd on cd14. When did you think you ov'd? Hope your temp stays up tomorrow! :thumbup:

cd 14 or 15.. I had ewcm and high cervix for those two days.
I had twinges those days very different from last two cycles.

I hope I did because oving on cd 48 and cd70 is ridiculous.

I'm thinking CD14 that looks like a nice ovulation dip to me :dust: praying for you sweetheart!

Sorry girls for all the posts I'm typing from my iPhone. I think I ovulated yesterday despite the negative OPK when I play around with FF it gives me crosshairs on CD15 which is about right because I normally have a ovulation dip in temp on ovulation day. I wasn't prepared for ovulation though DH and I have only being BD every second day so when I got a temp raise this morning I jumped his bones to get a "last chance" in :rofl:. I'm not feeling to confidant about this cycle lacking BD. Might have to have some "last chance" :sex: again tonight. :rofl:

Thanks ladies for all the wonderful support for yesterday, I was feeling pretty low which doesn't happen often up when I do feel down it's normally really bad. Alas I'm feeling much better today onwards and upwards I say!!!

hey all,
poping in again advice needed I had 2 temps for today OH woke me when he came in from work it was 36.05 then and 36.65rond abouts when i wokeup 4 hours later.which one do i use. the higher one would send me triphastic the lower one would either say AF is on the way or I didn't O in a few days.I have yet to get apositive OPK but then again i do appear to be a freak of nature. hope all you girls are well

hey hun the ladies normally choose a middle temp when this kind of thing happens or you could use the FF temperature correction utility.

You're chart is looking great, don't stress to much about the neg OPK I'm right there with you being a freak of nature I've never got a positive OPK I don't know why I bother with them at all. :flower: Good luck hun :dust:

hi moochacha. :hugs: always here. You can pm me anytime. I hear ya on the down days.

I played with my hart to and ff says cd 15 but I need to have a temp of 97.8 tomorrow. Good luck ... Hope this is a lucky cycle for us both!

Ta very much didn't relise that function was ther average wake up timesa bit dodgy so went with the time i would use if i was off work

Thanks for the :hugs: Moochacha. Glad you're feeling a bit better. I'm a bit cheerier too! xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->