New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

Awww just put my temp in for this morning, and FF has removed the crosshairs. Oh well, I'd been saying that I didn't think I'd ov'd anyway. How long is this cycle going to be??!!!!!:shrug:

hey ladies - thanks a lot for your help on my chart. i'm confused as to why it wouldn't say i O'ed on CD15, because of the temp dip and my pos OPK. same temp this morning as yesterday and still no crosshairs. i'm hoping tomorrows temp will give me crosshairs for some day! i usually O CD16:)

Hi girls, its me again. Sorry to go on with another question but this morning at my normal time I got another rise to 97.90 and when I have entered it into ff it has indicated a white dot instead of blue. What does that mean?? I though it did that if there was inconsistency with timing. But I dont think there has been.

Anyone got any help to a frustrated first time charter.

Hi girls, its me again. Sorry to go on with another question but this morning at my normal time I got another rise to 97.90 and when I have entered it into ff it has indicated a white dot instead of blue. What does that mean?? I though it did that if there was inconsistency with timing. But I dont think there has been.

the white dot means you took your temp at a different time then normal..either over 30 minutes early or over 30 minutes late! :hugs: MMM P just noticed you said you thought your timing is on so to be honest I dont know why FF gave you a white dot I thought it only did that for off timing.

I found this on FF..

Open Circles and Dots:
If something in the data indicates that the temperature may be slightly inaccurate (either by events selected in the Special data area or by a time difference larger than normal), the temperature is plotted using a circle instead of a dot. Please note that these points do not need to be discarded. The circle will just indicate to the reader areas on the chart where the data may be less accurate.

Hiya ladies, I haven't been herein the loooongest time!! I finally had my first AF after my m/c, so we're back on with the baby dancing :D

I noticed that my chart looks a bit wierd though... it's really up and down. I'm not sure if it's because I've had a cold and the days it's up I've woken up and felt awful.

Could somebody take a look and let me know what they think? And also, FF is saying that my luteal phase is 17 days... isn't that a bit long? :S Or am I being paranoid? lol

XxX

FF gives you an open dot if you select things like "sleep deprived" in the specific info tab. So if you ticked that then maybe that's why :)

XxX

Edit - I just looked at your chart and you have selected sleep deprived lol... that's why it's an open dot :)

hey ladies - thanks a lot for your help on my chart. i'm confused as to why it wouldn't say i O'ed on CD15, because of the temp dip and my pos OPK. same temp this morning as yesterday and still no crosshairs. i'm hoping tomorrows temp will give me crosshairs for some day! i usually O CD16:)

Hi,

Because you also recorded EWCM Fertility Friend will probably say you ovulated on day 17. It waits for at least 3 temps in the higher range to signal possible ovulation, so if you get another high temp tomorrow it will prob put the cross-hairs in for ovulation x

Doesnt look like I ovd yet :cry:

Pickle sorry about your cycle :hugs:

Nicole loving your chart.

shaerichelle :hugs: to you too. Sending some of that ov dust back your way! xx

Sorry for being absent. Life with newborn puppies is almost like having babies in the house again. Little sleep and lack of focus.

I still have not started my AF but I took a test Friday and this morning and still have :bfn: so either I did not O when I and FF says I did or maybe I did twice. I started thinking of all the nausea I was having and I had that last month before I O'ed and shortly there after. So I am just going to watch my days and see if when I do start if that is around 14 days. Part of me wants to stop charting and temping only because I feel like I am messing things up by thinking too much about it. Plus I have blown my chances this month again by thinking I O'ed at the wrong time and not doing and bding after that.. Ugh... I am so frustrated.....

Sorry for my rant.. My temp this morning was on a full uninterrupted night sleep also..
Sahrene

Meh
Had my bloods done 19 days ago, due back for my 21 day bloods on Tuesday but guess what, today i have started spotting. Im only on CD 19
I'm so annoyed that I haven't charted this month as I have no idea what my body is up to!!!
Do you think that I should still have my bloods taken on Tuesday??

Thanks

:wave: kaede

hi ladies, well oh decided i should test earlier and i got a :bfn: with this afternoons urine, would it make a difference ? im going to test again in the morning with fmu ..thats if af has stayed away!!!

:dust; :dust:

hi ladies, well oh decided i should test earlier and i got a :bfn: with this afternoons urine, would it make a difference ? im going to test again in the morning with fmu ..thats if af has stayed away!!!

:dust; :dust:

Ooh hope it's good news in the morning! Your afternoon urine could have been too diluted unless you hadn't drunk for a good few hours, and not peed either. Definitely try tomorrow! xxxxxxx

Have just been babysitting for a good friend, and my husband came with me this time. It felt so nice looking after their little 5 month old and taking it in turns to do the holding and soothing. Just sat and watched hubby rocking her and felt so many emotions! So want to have our own little bundle....think my uterus actually aches :haha:

Mine aches everytime I see a baby.

It's a horrible feeling isn't it? I was trying to be upbeat about it, but have just made the mistake of checking Facebook and the last of my friends from school has just announced he and his wife are expecting. Feels like I've had the stuffing knocked out of me again. It was quite a large group of frinds and every single one of them has a child - most have more than one. And I can't even bloody ovulate. Sorry for another rant. Hope you're ok xxxxxx

Pickle darling look at my last chart. Now I did something different I got fed up and decided to take chaste tree berry/agnus cactus/vitex for 3 days! then 2 days after I stopped I ovd. Maybe you can try it. but you look like you have issues like me long cycles and no ov. Then this new cycle I tried soy isoflavones for cd 5-9 and hopefully I have ovd.

Mine aches everytime I see a baby.

It's a horrible feeling isn't it? I was trying to be upbeat about it, but have just made the mistake of checking Facebook and the last of my friends from school has just announced he and his wife are expecting. Feels like I've had the stuffing knocked out of me again. It was quite a large group of frinds and every single one of them has a child - most have more than one. And I can't even bloody ovulate. Sorry for another rant. Hope you're ok xxxxxx

I have a had a freaking headache for four days and now day 5 today I get a migraine. Sigh
I am lucky and have one, I had him with my first hubby and love him to pieces and I have two stepdaughters, We would feel so blessed with one.. But after 8 months of torture I am getting tired. It is horrible. I cant stand facebook. I have two friends who are the same age as me who had babies recently. One is her first the other its her second. and the pictures make me tear up.

Have you thought about acupuncture? I did it for four weeks and I think it helped to change my temps and make them more normal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->