New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

Hey all :) would anybody mind habing a quick peek at my chart? I don't think I have but wanted to see if you possibly though I might have ovulated in the last couple days as temp went up a fraction & had a tiny bit of spotting (which is new to me) I'm experiencing a very..very..very long cycle (cd88!) lol but had already booked a docs appointment for thursday hoping he might give me something/anything but just wanted to make sure I hadn't ovulated in the last couple days (it was the spotting that threw me! .. never had that before)

Thanks for having a look xxxx

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2cd8c0

I also had an 'almost' positive OPK a few days ago, but this is not unusual for me :wacko:

Pickle darling look at my last chart. Now I did something different I got fed up and decided to take chaste tree berry/agnus cactus/vitex for 3 days! then 2 days after I stopped I ovd. Maybe you can try it. but you look like you have issues like me long cycles and no ov. Then this new cycle I tried soy isoflavones for cd 5-9 and hopefully I have ovd.

Thanks shaerichelle, but am bit wary of taking anything. Firstly I have type 1 diabetes and so don't want to take anything that could mess with my stupid and very sensitive blood sugar levels. Also I tried Evening Primrose Oil for a few weeks and it gave me an upset stomach and very up and down temps - even more than usual and that was on a low dose. I'll see what doc says on 12th!

Thanks hun. Must go to bed. It's midnight here and hubby wants to BD to be on the safe side :winkwink: Take care and speak soon. Will keep an eye on your chart! xxx

Mine aches everytime I see a baby.

It's a horrible feeling isn't it? I was trying to be upbeat about it, but have just made the mistake of checking Facebook and the last of my friends from school has just announced he and his wife are expecting. Feels like I've had the stuffing knocked out of me again. It was quite a large group of frinds and every single one of them has a child - most have more than one. And I can't even bloody ovulate. Sorry for another rant. Hope you're ok xxxxxx

I have a had a freaking headache for four days and now day 5 today I get a migraine. Sigh
I am lucky and have one, I had him with my first hubby and love him to pieces and I have two stepdaughters, We would feel so blessed with one.. But after 8 months of torture I am getting tired. It is horrible. I cant stand facebook. I have two friends who are the same age as me who had babies recently. One is her first the other its her second. and the pictures make me tear up.

Have you thought about acupuncture? I did it for four weeks and I think it helped to change my temps and make them more normal.

Ooh just spotted your post before I logged off! Yeah had considered acupuncture - will see. Am going to see what doc suggests first and if I don't get much joy there, or am told to come back later I'll go for something like that I think.

Am definitely not checking Facebook again in the forseeable future! Am so glad you have your son, but it doesn't make it easier to bear the pain of wanting another and it not happening does it? I'm hoping for you. Must sleep. Night....speak soon :hugs:

lace&pearls - sorry hunny. I don't think you've ov'd. I hope your Dr can give you something to start a new cycle :D

I'd agree with Foxy, Lace & Pearls, have you had any tests done to check out your long cycles? Or is this the first time you've had a cycle this long? My instincts would be that you should be checked for PCOS, or has this already been done?
Hope your doctor is helpful, maybe some Provera to kick off AF then Clomid to get you to ov (I'm not a doctor just spend too much time reading up on TTC!!! So this isn't medical advice just me rambling on)

Hoping that I ov'd yesterday, had excruciating pain that had me in bed with hot water bottle, felt like another cyst but it seems to have eased so I guess the egg has popped from the follicle! It was seriously awful, DH wanted to take me to hospital. But being so dedicated to ttc I still insisted we BD!!! OMG it was sore but hopefully it's done the trick. Am I mad???? Taking it easy today.

Hope everyone in the UK is enjoying the bank holiday!
How is everyone doing?
Just want to say you are all lovely, wonderful ladies. :hugs:

Hey all :) would anybody mind habing a quick peek at my chart? I don't think I have but wanted to see if you possibly though I might have ovulated in the last couple days as temp went up a fraction & had a tiny bit of spotting (which is new to me) I'm experiencing a very..very..very long cycle (cd88!) lol but had already booked a docs appointment for thursday hoping he might give me something/anything but just wanted to make sure I hadn't ovulated in the last couple days (it was the spotting that threw me! .. never had that before)

Thanks for having a look xxxx

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2cd8c0

I also had an 'almost' positive OPK a few days ago, but this is not unusual for me :wacko:

Looking at your chart I would say no honey you haven't ovulated yet. Good luck at your appt. :hugs:

Hi sorry I should have said I forgot lol I do have PCOS (I was diagnosed as a teenager) :dohh: I would really love to be prescribed clomid as I've read such good things about it! but I don't think they would give it to me yet as we've been trying for less than a year :( .. which I don't think is fair as I've been diagnosed with a medical condition .. they wouldn't make people suffering from other conditions wait to be prescribed treatment :( .. OH wants me to lie and pretend we've been ttc for longer! :^o .. I don't really like lying though :( and don't know if that would poss do some harm rather than good? :wacko:
I've booked an appintment with a really nice doctor this time, so who knows lol might mention that it's really getting me down..

Thanks for having a look for me :hugs:

fifi-foelle hope that was ov pain then :) fingers crossed !

Erm I think you might be able to get help sooner with PCOS, we saw FS sooner due to my endo but then my endo keeps getting worse so time is kind of running out. Do you have a gynae you see regularly, maybe call them and say you are ttc, see if you can get an appt to see them, or ask your GP to refer you. My referral to FS was quicker because I saw her in gynae clinic first and she decided to refer me to her fertility clinic (not that it did any good, just been referred to m/c team instead).

I was hoping I might be referred sooner / offered something sooner but I went to see my GP right at the beginning of ttc and he told me I'd have to wait 'at least a year' and I think he was a bit judgemental because I'm quite young (21, 22 in July) he was very blase said lots of pcos women get pregnant naturally.. to be honest though I've seen him before and his bedside manner isn't the greatest so I've asked to see a particular doctor who has always been really nice in the past :)

morning ladies. Do you all think I ovd my temp is 97.8 today. Mothers day is this sunday. That would be an awesome present:) yesterdays temp was 97.6 I believe:) I'm saying I ovd but it's weird to me cause I never ov this early. I love soy isoflavones!

Hey Shannon, for some reason your temps for yesterday and today aren't showing on your chart. It sounds hopeful that you've ov'd. I've got my fingers, toes and eyes crossed for you!!!

I just added them:) Thanks fifi. I feel so hot I think my progesterone has kicked in.:)

How are you.. I added you as a friend on ff:)

Sorry about the bad ov pains mine were not like that this month but all the other months it was.

Sounds promising fifi - sorry you were in pain yesterday. What a trooper to bd :D

lace - I don't think there's anything wrong in a little white lie suggesting you've been trying slightly longer than you have. I had to wait 2 years before any help, so ended up adding a couple of months to my ttc journey!! I think your gp will help you, as you have a diagnosed condition.

Shannon - I'm not sure about ov hunny. I think we need to see a few more days worth of higher temps before we can be certain. I have everything crossed for you :D

As for me, been a bit quiet these last few days. Been having intermittent sharp pain on my right lower abdomen. Not sure what it is. Could be related to my colitis... Going to keep an eye on it for now. Luckily it's not constant.

OH's dad is suffering with cancer and has been rushed to
A&E 2 times in the space of 36 hours, so we've been busy running back and forth to hospital - hence my absence on here.

OH is managing pretty well, but I know it's taking it's toll on him TTC may take a backseat for a little while. I'm fine with it thougha nd will make a GP appt. to see about my bloods etc so atleast that'll be one less thing to wory about!

Hope everyone is good :D

Sounds promising fifi - sorry you were in pain yesterday. What a trooper to bd :D

lace - I don't think there's anything wrong in a little white lie suggesting you've been trying slightly longer than you have. I had to wait 2 years before any help, so ended up adding a couple of months to my ttc journey!! I think your gp will help you, as you have a diagnosed condition.

Shannon - I'm not sure about ov hunny. I think we need to see a few more days worth of higher temps before we can be certain. I have everything crossed for you :D

As for me, been a bit quiet these last few days. Been having intermittent sharp pain on my right lower abdomen. Not sure what it is. Could be related to my colitis... Going to keep an eye on it for now. Luckily it's not constant.

OH's dad is suffering with cancer and has been rushed to
A&E 2 times in the space of 36 hours, so we've been busy running back and forth to hospital - hence my absence on here.

OH is managing pretty well, but I know it's taking it's toll on him TTC may take a backseat for a little while. I'm fine with it thougha nd will make a GP appt. to see about my bloods etc so atleast that'll be one less thing to wory about!

Hope everyone is good :D

Hi Foxy,

Nice to see you back - wondered if you were ok. Sorry to hear about your pain, and also about OH's Dad. What a stressful time for you both. Yeah I guess making a doc's appt for some bloods will mean you're still doing something on the TTC front even if BD'ing has to take a back seat! Thinking of you and hoping things improve :hugs:

Fifi - hope your temps stay up now and ov gets confirmed!

Nicole - just wanted to say hi! Been stalking this thread for a while now and posting more this week. It's been really helpful to me so may be around for a while! Wanted to say hello as haven't spoken to you yet! :D

Hi Pickle :hi:

Foxy thanks darling. I sure hope OH father is not in to much pain. :hugs: Its hard to see someone go through so much. I hope you can get into a GP soon:)

Fifi - hope your temps stay up now and ov gets confirmed!

Nicole - just wanted to say hi! Been stalking this thread for a while now and posting more this week. It's been really helpful to me so may be around for a while! Wanted to say hello as haven't spoken to you yet! :D

Hey there honey. I hope you O soon sweetie. And again good luck at your appt!!! :hugs:

Shannon I hope your temp is up tomorrow and stays that way honey.. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->