New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

As for me my temps are looking really good..I have a strong feeling I'm pregnant..of course it may be just that a feeling and nothing more but either way I'm ok. Gonna test maybe tomorrow..wish me luck.

Thanks Nicole! Ooh yeah your temps are looking great! Hope you get a BFP tomorrow :thumbup:

Thanks Nicole:) How are you feeling?

Pickle lol thanks for the smiley looks like my son when he is playing around!

Well it was a case of be playful or be sad today, so playful it is! xx

I'm feeling pretty good Shannon..I swear I'm hungry all the time the last few days tho..heck the last 2 weeks I've gained like 3 pounds (all tho I was trying to gain some weight becuz I'm a little under)

It's about time we had some more :bfp:s on this thread, we've been seriously lacking them over the last couple of months!

As for me my temps are looking really good..I have a strong feeling I'm pregnant..of course it may be just that a feeling and nothing more but either way I'm ok. Gonna test maybe tomorrow..wish me luck.

Good luck and lots and lots of :dust:

Hi Ladies.. No sleep last night so no temping for me. Still no AF! Ugh.. I have two perfect cycles and now this??

IF I don't start by Wed I will be calling my ob/gyn..

Sahrene

Sahrene have you tested in the last day or two? your chart looks great honey.. :hugs:

:yipee: I totally hope you are hun!!!! You're chart is looking amazing.

Foxy - :hugs:

Shannon - Your chart is looking good your temps are higher than normal. Fingers crossed.

Fifi - I'm totally in the same boat, my cramps are soooooo bad ouch. Tired to BD yesterday but it was a fail lol funny story though... DH cut his man bits shaving hahahaha I told him never to do that again around Ovulation Time. So now his in recovering and I'm ovulation :cry:

sahrene - I hope you have your princess on board.

As for me I went for my scan today and I have a plump 2.5cm follicle :dance: The Dr doing the scan wasn't sure if I've ovulated or I'm about to ovulate. Anyway I get the report on friday so by the sounds of Dr doing the scan he kinda mentioned either I've ovulated on CD 15 or I'm ovulation now. Very vague but that still gives me incentive to BD woohoo. My lining is perfect he said so the environment is good to go.

Though right at the end of my scan he said "Either you have ovulated or you're ovulating now or you're NOT going to ovulate" :(

Awesome Moochacha. :wohoo:

Thanks my fingers are crossed...for you!

I am 100% sure I ovd.

Foxy sorry to hear about OH's dad. Cancer is such a terriable thing to go through!

Nicole, good look with your test! Hope you get that BFP!!!

Moochacha, that is such great news! :flower:

I had my niece and nephew here over the weekend, so the first half of the 2WW flew by...
can only hope that the second half will go by as quickly!
AF is not due till the 12th... do you ladies think it would be to early to test on Sat or Sun?
It's Mothers Day here in the states & would really like to get my BFP this weekend in time for that! :winkwink:

Can someone have a quick peek at my chart? I'm pretty sure I haven't ovulated this month. Cycles normally 28 days every time.

Hi everyone, I just caved in and did my first test of the month with a frer and surprise it was a bfn. Only 9dpo though so I am keeping everything crossed still. I had a drop in my temp this morning hoping it could be implantation dip. If it is should I expect it to rise again in the morning? Would it be too early for a +hpt if this was the case?

Good luck to everyone!

Can someone have a quick peek at my chart? I'm pretty sure I haven't ovulated this month. Cycles normally 28 days every time.

If you ignore the two peaks you had CD11/12 and 15/16 then it looks like you ov'd CD17 (looks like a step rise), but that's just a guess. Fx for you

Foxy I am so sorry about your OH's father, thinking of you :hugs:

Moochacha - congrats on the juicy follicle! Hope you catch it, in spite of your DH's shaving accident :doh:

Shannon - yay for ovulation!

Sahrene - hope you get BFP soon!

AFM - I think I've ov'd! Feeling good about this cycle for no apparent reason!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->