New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

I am not sure how many mg, but yes until your chart shows you ovd then when after af is done. Have you read about soy isoflavones?

hey ladies! just a quick question. my AF is due tomorrow. 14 day LP and ovulated one day later than last month. i've seen time and time again, and even my last cycle, that your temp dips before AF. is this always true? my temp went back up this morning and i took it the same time as yesterday. no signs of illness, same place in my mouth, etc. does it dip the day of AF or what? i haven't :sex: this month so i know i can't be pregnant, but wanted some opinions..thanks!

for af.. the same day as af or the day before it dips.. but it can be different for everyone.

vaguely...but i dont really understand i couldnt get anyone to explain it in the forum :/

there is two soy threads. its called natures clomid. Im tired but can explain pm me to remind me

you are welcome.
look at my past two charts to see https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/shaerichelle

i had a little colored cm today after PT, so i assume spotting shall begin soon and then AF tomorrow. right on track! :) looks very similiar to mine in feb. the temp spike then drop the next day at AF's arrival. appreciate the help :)

Awww Never I can't wait for you status/feeling icon thingy to change from lonely when that husband of yours comes to visit :happydance:

Moochacha - :yipee: you're predicted a February 2011 baby too :D

Hehe I know cmon BFP's!!!! We're at the end of our TTC road and we want our second line!!!!

Hehe I know cmon BFP's!!!! We're at the end of our TTC road and we want our second line!!!!
Love it!
Well we've bought a new house!!! Freaking out a bit, but hoping the nausea is from forthcoming BFP rather than just stress! It's a gorgeous house that is like a high end show home, the people selling love home improvements and have great taste! Hopefully it will all go smoothly and we'll be moving in on the 16th July with a little bump!

I was predicted a July BFP by JennyRenny who also said it would be a boy with a March 2011 birthday.

I am more than happy to prove her wrong and get a bfp before then though :winkwink:

Congratulations on selling your house FiFi - thats great news :)

Good luck to everyone this month. I think it's about time this thread saw some bfp action :thumbup:

Love it!
Well we've bought a new house!!! Freaking out a bit, but hoping the nausea is from forthcoming BFP rather than just stress! It's a gorgeous house that is like a high end show home, the people selling love home improvements and have great taste! Hopefully it will all go smoothly and we'll be moving in on the 16th July with a little bump!

Oh it sounds beautiful!!! Congratulations hun! You're chart is looking like a bfp to me :happydance:

I was predicted a July BFP by JennyRenny who also said it would be a boy with a March 2011 birthday.

I am more than happy to prove her wrong and get a bfp before then though :winkwink:

Congratulations on selling your house FiFi - thats great news :)

Good luck to everyone this month. I think it's about time this thread saw some bfp action :thumbup:

Hehe I went to check our your chart and I forgot your not temping this month!!! Fx'd for you this cycle :flower: Let the bfp's roll in!!!

Hehe I went to check our your chart and I forgot your not temping this month!!! Fx'd for you this cycle :flower: Let the bfp's roll in!!!

I think all my usual stalkers have been missing not having anything to actually stalk this month :haha: it has done me the world of good not temping though so I think I'm going to keep it up for a while and see what happens.

Have definitely decided that if we aren't lucky this cycle I'll make an appointment at the doctor as it will have been 6 months since our mmc, more so it's down on paper than anything. I'll take print outs of the months I charted so they can see that I was doing that but someone told me that a lot of doctors will actually say ditch all the ttc aids and just try bd'ing more often and try doing things a bit more naturally.

At least this way I can say we've tried both ways :)

Congrats fifi :D

Hey shazza :D I hope you prove her wrong and get a May bfp!

This thread is certainly lacking in BFP's!

Has anyone heard form bernina? I hope she's back with us soon.

TTC is such an emotional thing isn't it? I had no idea until we started! I know people mean to be supportive but I guess it's easy to say something that comes across in another way. You know your body, and it's better to be hopeful and optimistic than negative all the time. I truly hope this is your month, and you don't have to go through any more of the pain you've already suffered. Your chart looks good. Sending you a hug :friends:

Thanks Pickle. It is very emotional. I thought one maybe two months and bam it would be it. But 8 months later here I am...
:wacko: I prefer the hopeful and optimistic any day.

:hugs: to you and hoping you ovd!

Thanks Shannon. I hope this is BFP month for you and the waiting will be over! My temp went up again this morning so hope FF confirms ov soon! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->