New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

Hi ladies:) I need some experienced CM advice. I had some EWCM on the paper after going to the bathroom twice today. But when I reach way up with my finger its only creamy? Is this fertile or not yet??

My understanding is that if you get 2 types of CM then you are to record the most fertile. Hope this helps.

I have got another poss opk today. Is it normal to get more than one poss in one cycle?

I'm ready to throw my thermometer at something!!!

I still don't think I've ovulated...I thought after having 3 very +opks I would surely see a clear temp rise today, and instead got another middle of the road temp :cry:
I'm afraid this month is going to end up anovulatory.

I did a FF search on charts like mine with pre- and post-o temps, and did see some crazy pregnancy charts that didn't have clear thermal shifts, but that was 7%-91% were ovulatory charts. Getting frustrated!!!!

looking at you chart Id say no also but the pos opks and study temps may mean its coming. have you tried to remove you pos opks up to yesterday and correct your temp from cd 18 and see what FF does? log all info you remove or correct in your notes tho so you can change it back if needed. :hugs:

When I do that, it takes the crosshairs away. The only temp that is probably not very accurate is CD20-that day DD woke me up at 4:30. I had to walk her back to her room, and I talked. I went back to bed for about an hour and then took the temp. Today's CM no longer seems fertile, so either I ov'ed or I'm not going to, I guess. It is what it is...we'll just have to see what tomorrow's temp brings. Thanks for your help!

do you know what the corrected temps from cd 20 would be?

Unfortunately no, because I didn't temp right then at 4:30 when I got up. The temp I recorded is what I got after going back to sleep for an hour, so there's really no way to correct that, right?

just correct the one you go after sleeping a hour your body was at rest enough for it.

Hope I'm not being a PITA with all my questions LOL!

How would I correct that? The temp I recorded was taken at my usual 5:45 wakeup time. It's an open circle because I marked sleep-deprived. I did not temp when I got up with DD. So the temp I put is ok, right?

I fooled around w/ the different methods on FF and if I change it to OPK watch, it moves ov day to yesterday, which I feel is correct *if* I oved at all...OPK this am with SMU was slightly lighterb than control. I guess tomorrow's temp may make that clearer...

OK Then just keep the temp you got then if it was at your normal time but take out the sleep deprived (you were at rest enough) here is a link for a temp corrector should you ever need it https://www.whenmybaby.com/basalbodytemperature.php
for now keep the opk way and see what you temps are the next few days.

My understanding is that if you get 2 types of CM then you are to record the most fertile. Hope this helps.

I have got another poss opk today. Is it normal to get more than one poss in one cycle?

yes it is you can get 1, 2 even 3 days of pos opks all tho they should be neg after that..all tho I have seen ladies get a more days then that pos..

Hi ladies:) I need some experienced CM advice. I had some EWCM on the paper after going to the bathroom twice today. But when I reach way up with my finger its only creamy? Is this fertile or not yet??

yes it is fertile.you can have ew come out of your cervix but creamy around it in there.

Thanks girls! I'm so nervous because DH is going away from Thursday to Saturday! We're going to BD tonight and before he leaves at 5am tomorrow morning. With our luck we"ll probably miss it!!

Thanks Nicola, will watch out for that temp rise, hoping it will be tomorrow morning but I am thinking thats a little to optamistic :haha:

Hope everyone is well and I am sending loads of :dust: to all the charting girls :hugs:

Ugh I am sooo tired to day I just wanna sleep but I haveta work boo!

Hi girls, I'm back. Have been SOOO busy but have been stalking you all and trying to keep up! Hope you're all doing ok and staying positive.

I posted a question on another thread but haven't got any responses, so just wondered if any of you could help me? It's about CM as opposed to charting this time!

I haven't been ovulating, but this month, I've had 2 VERY positive OPK's and cramps/twinges. We started BD'ing just before I got my 1st positive OPK and have managed 3 nights in a row (lol!). My question is, I never get EWCM, probably because I haven't been ovulating, but yesterday I had lots of it and I can't for the life of me decide if it's semem from night before (sorry TMI) or actual EWCM. It's very clear and pretty stretchy (about an inch and half).

I've heard about the sink or float test but that's not very practical when you're in the loo at work! I don't remember getting this other months but am I hoping for something when in actual fact it's just something else?!

I never used to get EWCM although the last few cycles I've had what appears to be sort of EWCm - could be :spermy: though. TBH I can't tell the difference, but I think that if you've not noticed it previous cycles when you've bd'd, then I say it's probably EWCM! That's how I look at it. Does that make sense?

Good luck, I hope this is ov for you :D

I never used to get EWCM although the last few cycles I've had what appears to be sort of EWCm - could be :spermy: though. TBH I can't tell the difference, but I think that if you've not noticed it previous cycles when you've bd'd, then I say it's probably EWCM! That's how I look at it. Does that make sense?

Good luck, I hope this is ov for you :D

Yeah that does make sense thanks Foxy. I often get some leakage (sorry!) the day after BDing but do think yesterday was different for me. Really really hope this is ov this month. My temps are only creeping up though, so just hope I'm a slow-riser!

Have just been to see my usual GP who was lovely and even asked if I'd been charting! He agreed to do LH, FSH and prolactin bloods this Friday. (Had progesterone done last month). When I asked which cycle day they needed to be done on, he said that picking a specific day wouldn't be useful due to my irregular cycles. So there are docs out there who understand the 21 day test for example doesn't always show what it's supposed to at that particular time! Hurrah for my clued-up GP! I'll loan him out shall I?!

How are you Foxy? xx

I'm good thanks pickle :) Sounds like you have a fab Dr. I'll borrow him please!

Good luck with your tests.

Ive been trying to not be on here a lot. To much negativity. Not in this thread in other places.

Hope you ovd.

Aww Shannon, well if it's helped to stay away for a bit then that's good, but sorry if it's got you down. Have thought of you often so you may have disappeared for a bit but you weren't forgotten! :hugs:

Aww thanks Pickle. I was just trying to say I feel pregnant and have had new things happen to my body and was told not to look into it or think I am preggo so I dont get hurt and well to be honest. I know I am so if AF comes its another loss. I think she will stay away :)

TTC is such an emotional thing isn't it? I had no idea until we started! I know people mean to be supportive but I guess it's easy to say something that comes across in another way. You know your body, and it's better to be hopeful and optimistic than negative all the time. I truly hope this is your month, and you don't have to go through any more of the pain you've already suffered. Your chart looks good. Sending you a hug :friends:

sigh* still no AF and a month over due and my temps are still crazy no O either :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->