New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

My spell cast bracelet and candles have arrived.... can't wait to get home and put them to good use! :rofl:

LOL You girls have me doing things I've never done before when ttc..like readings :haha:

foxy jump oh as soon as you get home :haha:

Love it!
Well we've bought a new house!!! Freaking out a bit, but hoping the nausea is from forthcoming BFP rather than just stress! It's a gorgeous house that is like a high end show home, the people selling love home improvements and have great taste! Hopefully it will all go smoothly and we'll be moving in on the 16th July with a little bump!

Ooh, house sounds wonderful-congrats!

AFM, I *finally* got a clear temp increase, and noted a change in CP and CM, so I am pretty sure I ov'ed now. Had to change FF to OPK watch, otherwise it puts my O DAY AT cd18, which I know is not correct.

And now the wait begins...:-=

foxy and moochacha... I hope Jenny is right or you get the bfp sooner:)

fifi- congrats! I hope the move is a smooth one. And I love your chart temps are nice and stable which is a good sign!

Pickle. I think you ovd cd 8:)

Love it!
Well we've bought a new house!!! Freaking out a bit, but hoping the nausea is from forthcoming BFP rather than just stress! It's a gorgeous house that is like a high end show home, the people selling love home improvements and have great taste! Hopefully it will all go smoothly and we'll be moving in on the 16th July with a little bump!

AFM, I *finally* got a clear temp increase, and noted a change in CP and CM, so I am pretty sure I ov'ed now. Had to change FF to OPK watch, otherwise it puts my O DAY AT cd18, which I know is not correct.

Congrats Firedancer! Think I may be joining you in the 2WW - just want FF to confirm ov! xx

foxy and moochacha... I hope Jenny is right or you get the bfp sooner:)

fifi- congrats! I hope the move is a smooth one. And I love your chart temps are nice and stable which is a good sign!

Pickle. I think you ovd cd 8:)

Thanks Shannon - I'm hopeful! It's looking promising anyway, and we definitely got lots of BDing in at the right time! :winkwink:

Love it!

Congrats Firedancer! Think I may be joining you in the 2WW - just want FF to confirm ov! xx

YAY! We can be 2ww buddies :)

Love it!

YAY! We can be 2ww buddies :)

Definitely! I'll keep my eye on you lol![-o<

hi everyone

foxy- im waiting for my spell to be cast too from the green witch ..how long does it take to hear from her?

think im about to ov soon keep having twinges on the left side so dont think i have yet but about too hope my temp rises enuff to see i have.... hopefully see the doc tomo for my blood results for my full hormone check as they said there in!!!

hi everyone

foxy- im waiting for my spell to be cast too from the green witch ..how long does it take to hear from her?

think im about to ov soon keep having twinges on the left side so dont think i have yet but about too hope my temp rises enuff to see i have.... hopefully see the doc tomo for my blood results for my full hormone check as they said there in!!!

Hi!

Hope you ov soon, and really hope your test results are good! xx

She got back to me on Sunday night - purchased spell Friday lunchtime. I think she picks the right time for everyone. Hope you hear back soon.

Good luck with your bloods. I've been so slack about going to the GP to run through my Oct. Bloods! :haha: I was told by receptionist at the tome they weee 'ok', but definitely going to make an appointment at the end of the month.

FF is till showing me at 'most fertile' but I really think I've already ov'd. Could someone have a quick peek at my chart and let me know what you think? We've BD'd 4 nights in a row and I'm so tired tonight, I really just need to sleep. Plus I've got a dodgy leg at the mo, so exerting myself (LOL) isn't the most comfortable! Do you think I'm safe to have a night off?! Plus I realise sperm can survive a few days anyway....

I think you should take a much deserved night off :D Like you said, your chart suggests ov and you've covered your bd'ing!

Have a relaxing evening - you cab always dtd one more time for luck tomorrow :)

I think you should take a much deserved night off :D Like you said, your chart suggests ov and you've covered your bd'ing!

Have a relaxing evening - you cab always dtd one more time for luck tomorrow :)

Thank goodness you said that! That's what I thought too, but wanted someone to tell me so hahahaha! And.....relax......aaaahhhhh :haha:

Thanks Foxy! xx

:haha: no worries. I am just starting my fertile phase, so no rest for me till Sunday! Argh lol

:haha: no worries. I am just starting my fertile phase, so no rest for me till Sunday! Argh lol

Hee hee, it can be hard work can't it?! Don't ge me wrong, I LOVE my DH sooo much but it just can't be exciting/romantic/spontaneous all the time while TTC can it! I don't care what anyone says, it takes dedication!

And on that note, I'm off to have a cuppa with my Mum!

Take care, don't 'work' too hard if you know what I mean :winkwink: and enjoy too! xx

Pickle take a break put those feet up! lol I think you have your bases covered :winkwink:

I think you ovd already ..

YAH!!! The witch is finally here after a very long cycle.. I am so glad I didn't have to take any meds to get her to come because I knew I wasn't pregnant.

Here's to a new cycle and a new month to try for that sticky bean!!

Sahrene

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->