New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

sigh* still no AF and a month over due and my temps are still crazy no O either :/

Hi again Dandy.

Oh that's a bummer. Can't remember if I asked you before but how many cycles have you been charting for?

..i'll say :( thanx now that i've officiall started ttc i really really want to be pg lol funny how that happens

Hi girls
just checking in. Not much to report charting wise for me, not convinced I'm pregnant this month but we'll wait and see. Enough else going on at the minute. We've finally sold our house! And found a house we want to buy! And hopefully going to get an appointment to see the lead consultant at the recurrent miscarriage clinic, they apparently have seen my notes and urgently want to see me:wacko: Hopefully they've found something easily treatable. Anyway it's all go for us! Should be moved house in the middle of July.

Fifi, that all sounds a bit crazy-busy! Hope EVERYTHING goes well. And your chart looks good! xx

Night girls. Am off to BD in the hope that I have (or will v soon) ovulate! But I'm soooo tired, just wanna sleep instead :sleep: lol xx

TTC is such an emotional thing isn't it? I had no idea until we started! I know people mean to be supportive but I guess it's easy to say something that comes across in another way. You know your body, and it's better to be hopeful and optimistic than negative all the time. I truly hope this is your month, and you don't have to go through any more of the pain you've already suffered. Your chart looks good. Sending you a hug :friends:

Thanks Pickle. It is very emotional. I thought one maybe two months and bam it would be it. But 8 months later here I am...
:wacko: I prefer the hopeful and optimistic any day.

:hugs: to you and hoping you ovd!

Hi girls
just checking in. Not much to report charting wise for me, not convinced I'm pregnant this month but we'll wait and see. Enough else going on at the minute. We've finally sold our house! And found a house we want to buy! And hopefully going to get an appointment to see the lead consultant at the recurrent miscarriage clinic, they apparently have seen my notes and urgently want to see me:wacko: Hopefully they've found something easily treatable. Anyway it's all go for us! Should be moved house in the middle of July.
Fifi looks like everything is going in the right direction for you!!:happydance:

Hi girls

:happydance: Yay I'm sooo happy for you!!!

You're chart is looking fab hun Fx'd :hugs:

Aww thanks Pickle. I was just trying to say I feel pregnant and have had new things happen to my body and was told not to look into it or think I am preggo so I dont get hurt and well to be honest. I know I am so if AF comes its another loss. I think she will stay away :)

Oh hun I hope its not a loss :cry: :hugs: Just keep up that PMA because stress can really mess around with your body.

Treat yourself like your pregnant and keep all that negativity away :flower:

Thanks darling I am treating myself like I am. I just ate two brownies lol.. Is your ticker wrong? I swear it said 10dpo yesterday lol.

ok i bought my vitex...now fingers crossed it makes me regular

my naturpath said that you should only take it until u ov and after ov stop and then do it again the following cycle.. :)

my naturpath said that you should only take it until u ov and after ov stop and then do it again the following cycle.. :)

ok ill use my bbt chart to tell me if i Oved but if i dont see it ill just take it all cycle so when u say following cycle u mean to start on commencement of AF?

hey ladies! just a quick question. my AF is due tomorrow. 14 day LP and ovulated one day later than last month. i've seen time and time again, and even my last cycle, that your temp dips before AF. is this always true? my temp went back up this morning and i took it the same time as yesterday. no signs of illness, same place in my mouth, etc. does it dip the day of AF or what? i haven't :sex: this month so i know i can't be pregnant, but wanted some opinions..thanks!

oh another question i only take 1 vitex a day? is that correct? on the label it says they are 1000mg tablets

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->