New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

:yipee: for crosshairs pickle - bit different to last month's cycle! 3DPO on CD11 - I'm jealous :D

a_missy - good luck, hope AF stays away for you :D

Not muct to report here with me other than I am now protected by magic :haha: My bracelet and candles arrived yesterday and OH had to sign for the package - he said the postman was giving him really odd looks. Didn't think much of it until he got inside and realised the back of the envelope said 'protected by magic' in marker pen! :rofl: with all the stuff that gets delivered to my place, the postman must think I'm crazy!!

Hope everyone is well this morning

P.S Sorry for typos - I have a paperclip stuck in my keyboard which keeps landing under different keys, so I can't press that key!! :dohh:

:haha: THAT'S SO FUNNY FOXY!!!! I WOULD HAVE LAUGHED SO HARD IF THAT HAD HAPPENED TO MY DH!!

aNYONE KNOW IF ANTIBIOTICS DO ANYTHING TO TEMPS??? I have a cold that I fear might turn into a sinus infection, but i"m going to wait until Monday to see if it goes away. I'll doctor myself up over the weekend. I hate to take anything that will mess with my temps!!

aNYONE KNOW IF ANTIBIOTICS DO ANYTHING TO TEMPS??? I have a cold that I fear might turn into a sinus infection, but i"m going to wait until Monday to see if it goes away. I'll doctor myself up over the weekend. I hate to take anything that will mess with my temps!!

hmm i dont know if antibiotics would affect your temps. i've had a horrible cold this week and i've been a bit worried that its affecting my temps too. i hope you feel better soon :)

Hi Everyone!! :hi:

I haven't fallen off the face of the earth but I am so behind in reading and posting here :shy:

With the weather turning nicer I'm not on the comptuer much and honestly I'm trying to take a step back from the whole TTC thing and get back to a normal life (whatever that is!). I LOVE the support and guidance that this board provides, but I really feel I need to limit my TTC obsession as much as possible in hopes that it will help me get my BFP.

So what I guess I'm saying is that I'll most likely be a stalker instead of an active poster, at least for the next few months. I'm still going to keep my ticker and Fertility Friend up to date (I can't quit cold turkey!) and I've decided to continue with my TTC Journal (link in my signature) to keep anyone who's interested up to date every few weeks.

I haven't been able to go back and read the posts I missed, so I'm very sorry to any BFPs I may have missed, but congratulations all the same!!!

Feel free to send me a message or post on my wall if you have a specific question, I promise to answer more quickly than I have in the past few weeks.

I wish each and every one of you the very best and continue to keep you in my thoughts, prayers, yoga dedications, and good energy vibes.

:hugs:

Hey bernina - glad to hear from you :D Glad you are ok. I can totally understand taking a step back fron the TTC obsession. I'll be keeping an eye on your chart and journal - hoping to see your :bfp: soon x

Thanks Foxy! I always sneak a peak at your ticker and FF chart hoping to catch that BFP announcement!!

you're so right, its getting the balance between being realistic and having some hope but its soooo hard isnt it? month after month after month :wacko: truth is i'll know soon enough because either AF will arrive today or i'll test tomorrow so i need to exercise some patience, shame i dont have any anymore haha

thanks again pickle :thumbup: have a good day!

Yeah! :test::test::test: !!!! xxxx

:yipee: for crosshairs pickle - bit different to last month's cycle! 3DPO on CD11 - I'm jealous :D

a_missy - good luck, hope AF stays away for you :D

Not muct to report here with me other than I am now protected by magic :haha: My bracelet and candles arrived yesterday and OH had to sign for the package - he said the postman was giving him really odd looks. Didn't think much of it until he got inside and realised the back of the envelope said 'protected by magic' in marker pen! :rofl: with all the stuff that gets delivered to my place, the postman must think I'm crazy!!

Hope everyone is well this morning

P.S Sorry for typos - I have a paperclip stuck in my keyboard which keeps landing under different keys, so I can't press that key!! :dohh:

Thanks Foxy - am a bit excited! Thought I was in for another horribly long month! Oh your post did make me chuckle - actually the bit about the typos because of the paperclip was just as funny! xx

Take care Bernina and I wish you all the best. Look forward to hearing some good news from you soon! :flower:

Hey ladies

I was reading another thread and one of the ladies psoted this magazine horoscope - I thought it was pretty spot on and jokingly said I wish it was virgo so I could relate it to me.... Turns out it's a virgo reading:

When people want to be insulting, they accuse someone of having their head in the clouds or being lost in a fantasy. It's a cheap and easy form of attack but it is so unfair. Nobody can put their hand on their heart and say 'I understand what's actually going on in the universe!' We are told that we should not 'believe what we want to believe' yet it is often the folk that do who end up getting what they want! This week, you have a dream. No matter what past disappointments you have had, nothing can stand in the way of making this dream come through - as long as you trust your vision.

:D

I'm not usually a fan of horoscopes, but I like this one! :haha:

ok second day of vitex.. and my temp seemed to go back to normal this morning...hope it gets into some pattern soon

Looking good Dandy
Random question, but are you a horsey person?

haha totally random but my answer is yes to no...as in i had a horse and gave him away 2 years ago but before that i used to ride quite regurlarly

Your username!!

I too gave up a few years ago. Had ponies and horses all my life and used to compete. Gave it up at around 18, then got another horse for leisure in 2006, but had to leave him in France when I moved to England in Oct 07 :(

oh..haha yeah duh ](*,)

oh wow you must be good, i had a couple of bad falls/incidents before i gave my boy up so am a bit of a nervous rider now :/ i stil get the occassional email from the girl i gave him too, i know he is being looked after beautifully. do you ride in england now? there must be places you can go

I've not ridden since I've been here. :( There are places, but i think if I started riding again I'd want to go the whole hog and get a horse of my own again, I couldn't ride someone else's. I can understand being nervous. I was lucky and only had one bad fall - broken collarbone and shoulder blade when I was 14! Ouch

TTC is my priority now, but I definitely wouldn't rule out horses again in a few years :D

Would love future kids to ride too :)

hmm i dont know if antibiotics would affect your temps. i've had a horrible cold this week and i've been a bit worried that its affecting my temps too. i hope you feel better soon :)

I've not ridden since I've been here. :( There are places, but i think if I started riding again I'd want to go the whole hog and get a horse of my own again, I couldn't ride someone else's. I can understand being nervous. I was lucky and only had one bad fall - broken collarbone and shoulder blade when I was 14! Ouch

TTC is my priority now, but I definitely wouldn't rule out horses again in a few years :D

Would love future kids to ride too :)

ah ok i hope to own a horse again too, i would like one when the future kids are about 5 a nice quiet horse we can all get enjoyment out of :) to start anyways lol i never broke anything, i got run away with on an ex race horse, didnt come off but lost my nerves...then the next horse i rode ran away and i just freaked out and let myself fall off... ended up with concussion, so im a bit nervy now when the horse is not calm and quiet lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->