New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

aNYONE KNOW IF ANTIBIOTICS DO ANYTHING TO TEMPS??? I have a cold that I fear might turn into a sinus infection, but i"m going to wait until Monday to see if it goes away. I'll doctor myself up over the weekend. I hate to take anything that will mess with my temps!!

No 99.99% of the time it wont affect it. It can affect cm tho.

Hey my charting counterparts :hugs:

I hope you're all well, I feel like I'm flying off the handle lol I'm grumpy, tired have headaches and I'm crying over everything lol. I had a massive temp dip today, I have two temps the first one is lower but taken the time I normal temp but I was freezing cold as the blanket had fallen off me. I went straight back to sleep and took my temp an hour later and it's back up high. I'm going to use the first temp.

I think either I'm pregnant or I've got a nice case of PMS :rofl: either way I'm happy the clomid has increased my progesterone just enough to stop me from stopping mid cycle and keep my temp above the coverline. I did test this morning bfn :( so I'm not testing until AF shows up.

Okay, Im really confused about my chart and just in general. I got a +OPK 4 days ago, but my temps haven't risen above what they have been all cycle and FF isn't picking up ovulation... I don't get it!!! I've been getting loads of fertile CM, but apparently no ovulation?

Can somebody take a look and let me know? I'm worried Im not ovulating after my mc, but it was nearly 2 months ago :( How long does it take to get back go normal?

XxX

Morning gilrs.

Please can you take a look at my chart. Yesterday i played around with todays temp and FF gave me crosshairs if my temp was above 97.60. However todays temp is 97.33!!!!!! And no crosshairs :cry: Does this mean i haven't ov or do you think todays temp is just of.

Was really looking forward to confirmed ov :growlmad:

Well my temp hasn't dropped yet so still in with a chance. Tested yesterday (not FMU and with a cheapie 25miu) and got BFN (thought there was a shadow of a line but not sure if that was wishful thinking) main reason for testing was to see if it was ok to drink bubbly last night, decided a glass and half would be ok either way.
Bit of an odd one but I have noticed my knickers have been moist for days, don't think this is normal for me but can't really remember last month having this. Sorry I am just waffling, chart is ok this month I think but I have no idea what to think.

moochacha - fingers crossed for a bfp in a few days :D

kaede - doesn't look like you've ov'd yet hun - today's temp could be a pre-o dip and you see the rise tomorrow. Keep bd'ing just to make sure. Hopefully everything is getting back
to normal for you :)

Tinks - it's hard to say whether you've ov'd yet. It really depends on the next couple of temps. It could be that you o'd and today's temp is a fall back or, it could be a pre-o dip and you'll see another rise tomorrow. Keep your chin up, I'm sure you'l see those crosshairs soon :D

fifi - chart looks great. Are you going to retest soon with FMU? Not sure re moist knickers, I get that a different stages of my cycle - I think last month it was around o and again the last couple of days of the cycle.

Thanks for your reply foxy, my opks have been neg for a few days now. Just feel gutted and worried as if i did ov on cd18 (which is what FF would have said if this mornings temp was the same as yesterday) then we covered every fertile day. Will see what my temp is tomorrow and Monday. All the waiting is just horrid :cry:

I just took my temp now and its 98.90, which is very high. I know its not my waking temp. Clutching at straws :haha:

GL for your ov foxy :hugs:

Thanks Foxy... I'm getting really annoyed with my body now :( DH and I didn't try last month because I knew my body wouldn't have been back to normal after the mc. And now we are back to trying it turns out it still may not be back to normal :( Here's to hoping that I do get a temp rise. Me and DH are going to continue to BD, we were going to last night, but he was just too tired from work so we just went to sleep instead lol.

But thanks again :)

XxX

Anytime. We were the same last night - OH was too tired. Luckily I haven't ov'd yet and we made up for it this morning! :haha:

hi ladies :wave: cd1 for me today! just wanted to thank you shae for helping me better understand my chart and when AF is coming. she came right on schedule and i was able to prepare due to your help reading the chart!

hi ladies :wave: cd1 for me today! just wanted to thank you shae for helping me better understand my chart and when AF is coming. she came right on schedule and i was able to prepare due to your help reading the chart!

Hey chick your chart/ cycle looks fab!!! A nice long LP and now for Ovacue time!!! :happydance:

you're so right, its getting the balance between being realistic and having some hope but its soooo hard isnt it? month after month after month :wacko: truth is i'll know soon enough because either AF will arrive today or i'll test tomorrow so i need to exercise some patience, shame i dont have any anymore haha

thanks again pickle :thumbup: have a good day!

Yeah! :test::test::test: !!!! xxxx

i tested this morning pickle... :bfp: i was shaking when i put the stick down on the side haha but it showed up really quick and was pretty strong.

i'm so happy but so scared too because of what happened last time so i'm :happydance: but cautious at the same time... thanks again for your help, sending you lots of :dust:

you're so right, its getting the balance between being realistic and having some hope but its soooo hard isnt it? month after month after month :wacko: truth is i'll know soon enough because either AF will arrive today or i'll test tomorrow so i need to exercise some patience, shame i dont have any anymore haha

thanks again pickle :thumbup: have a good day!

Yeah! :test::test::test: !!!! xxxx

i tested this morning pickle... :bfp: i was shaking when i put the stick down on the side haha but it showed up really quick and was pretty strong.

i'm so happy but so scared too because of what happened last time so i'm :happydance: but cautious at the same time... thanks again for your help, sending you lots of :dust:

Congrats :hugs:

thanks so much girls :) its been a long time coming so i hope to god this little beany gets comfortable in there!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->