New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

you're so right, its getting the balance between being realistic and having some hope but its soooo hard isnt it? month after month after month :wacko: truth is i'll know soon enough because either AF will arrive today or i'll test tomorrow so i need to exercise some patience, shame i dont have any anymore haha

thanks again pickle :thumbup: have a good day!

Yeah! :test::test::test: !!!! xxxx

i tested this morning pickle... :bfp: i was shaking when i put the stick down on the side haha but it showed up really quick and was pretty strong.

i'm so happy but so scared too because of what happened last time so i'm :happydance: but cautious at the same time... thanks again for your help, sending you lots of :dust:

Oh Wow! Yaaaaaayyy! SO pleased for you! Congrats! Big :hugs:! xxxxxx

Huge congrats a missy!

Glad you got AF and a nice clear picture nevertogether, same for Shannon, glad AF finally arrived.

Bernina, hope you are well.

Hi Nicole and Foxy, hope things are good with you both!

Fingers crossed moochacha.

Hi to all the other lovely charting girls! x

Hey Helly

How are things with you? Any symptoms?

Hi everyone sorry for butting in on your thread but could anyone please tell me how I make a link to put my chart from FF onto the bottom of my posts?

Many thanks

Angelic x

Welcome Angelic - you go to homepage setup on FF. There are tickers options or the sharing option. Copy the bb code into your signature here. Sorry I'm not more detailed, I'm on my phone! :D

I'm just posting to see if my link works! What do you think of this chart? It's my first month doing it so I'm really not sure whether it looks promising or not. Thanks x

Try this one. Like I said, not sure what I'm doing yet lol x

Hopefully this time I've cracked it!

on your homepage, make sure you select what you want to show i.e chart :D

so I had a faint line on frer. With that and all my symptoms.. :bfp: for me this am.

CONGRATULATIONS SHANNON! So happy for you! Woooo-hoooo! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

thank you girls. I am still not believing it's true. I'm sure it will take a while to sit in :happydance:

CONGRATS a_missy and Shannon!!!!!! SO HAPPY FOR YOU BOTH

Foxy- you will be happy to know I finally figured out why I was getting the dashed crosshairs. Because I was putting in that I am taking progesterone lol so I took those out and BAM new solid cross hairs lol

i tested this morning pickle... :bfp: i was shaking when i put the stick down on the side haha but it showed up really quick and was pretty strong.

i'm so happy but so scared too because of what happened last time so i'm :happydance: but cautious at the same time... thanks again for your help, sending you lots of :dust:

so I had a faint line on frer. With that and all my symptoms.. :bfp: for me this am.

OMG!! congrats everyone :happydance::happydance::happydance: that is awesome news :thumbup: fingers crossed everything goes well from here on :winkwink: I want a BFP in June that would be nice :thumbup:
Were you just doing the BBT charting or were you guys taking multivitamins etc... just out of curiosity

on another note it appears that my chart is settling down my temps for the last 2 days have been quite reasonable, my nipples seem a bit tender so im hoping that means AF is on the way (unless i just think they are :dohh:) and if the vitex is working then ill O by june approx if its not then ill O prob closer to the beginning of july (or not at all), so we'll see how it goes :D

you're so right, its getting the balance between being realistic and having some hope but its soooo hard isnt it? month after month after month :wacko: truth is i'll know soon enough because either AF will arrive today or i'll test tomorrow so i need to exercise some patience, shame i dont have any anymore haha

thanks again pickle :thumbup: have a good day!

Yeah! :test::test::test: !!!! xxxx

:thumbup: congrats honey..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->