New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

Oh my goodness I am so confused!!!!](*,) LOL

FF tells me (with dotted CHs) I ov'ed on CD18. If I switch it to OPK minitor, it tells me I ov'ed on CD21. I asked a VIP expert and she tells me she thinks CD22. So, I am either 3dpo, 4dpo, or 7dpo :dohh:

I'm sticking with 4dpo for now...

FF tells me (with dotted CHs) I ov'ed on CD18. If I switch it to OPK minitor, it tells me I ov'ed on CD21. I asked a VIP expert and she tells me she thinks CD22. So, I am either 3dpo, 4dpo, or 7dpo :dohh:

I would say cd 21 also honey :hugs:

boooo got a bfn today with fmu :dohh: not surprised though my symptoms pretty much went away a few days ago.

Hope the witch doesn't mess around and shows up on time!!!

ok I just have a question... I just started temping well did yesterday forgot today :dohh: I have been charting my cm and cp just wondering how FF gets your predicted O date?? it says that i was fertile from the 8th until today...idk if that is normal or not either ugh sooo new to this lol

thank you girls for all the congrats.

dandy.. I did acupucture for a few weeks and having been taking my prenatals of course. This cycle I used soy isoflavones.

Can you guys give me an opinion on an opk that is fairly dark when I'm 10dpo now?

https://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p100/eagleeyes22/DSC00564.jpg

Sorry about the dark pic I had to adjust it because my camera flash almost washed it out.

Looks good to me sweetmama - are you going to try an HPT? Good luck :D

Kenziesmommy - ff will predict your fertile stage based on your fertile signs i.e. Cm and cp. Once you complete a cycle of chafting, ff will show you your expected feetile window each month. It will also confirm ov once it seels a sustained and clear temp rise. :D

Good luck.

Firedancer - I'd say CD22 :D

morning ladies i'm a bit nervous this morning because my temp has dropped to the coverline after a BFP yesterday... any chance that could be ok?

Did you take your temp at the same time? I'm sorry I don't have much advice, I've not had a bfp, so couldn't say whether temp drops are common. I'd suggest looking in the chart gallery on FF and see what the pregnancy charts show. :D

Good luck, hope it's nothing and AF stays awat. When would you usually expect AF?

Can you guys give me an opinion on an opk that is fairly dark when I'm 10dpo now?

https://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p100/eagleeyes22/DSC00564.jpg

Hi,

I could be wrong, but isn't the test line on your pic the really faint line? The control line is the dark one. The test line has to be as dark or darker than the control line to show positive xxx

I think that's a fairly dark line for an OPK used as a HPT.

:test: sweetmama :haha:

Did you take your temp at the same time? I'm sorry I don't have much advice, I've not had a bfp, so couldn't say whether temp drops are common. I'd suggest looking in the chart gallery on FF and see what the pregnancy charts show. :D

Good luck, hope it's nothing and AF stays awat. When would you usually expect AF?

it was roughly the same time as usual yeah but i had disturbed sleep and i've been ill so i'm hoping its that but its a very big drop :( i looked at other FF charts for pregnancy and they dont drop, this looks like an AF drop....

thanks anyway foxy

Hey Lisa! Hope you're doing ok - apart from banging your head against a brick wall of course! I think CD22 too xx

it was roughly the same time as usual yeah but i had disturbed sleep and i've been ill so i'm hoping its that but its a very big drop :( i looked at other FF charts for pregnancy and they dont drop, this looks like an AF drop....

thanks anyway foxy

Aww Missy hope you'll be ok. There's no point me saying try not to worry I know - but do hope you get a rise again tomorrow and today's temp was just because of the crappy sleep xx

Congrats shannon, have a healthy 9 months :thumbup:

a_missy, i have my fx you have i sticky bean :hugs:

Are you going to do a HPT sweetmama?

AFM i got my crosshairs this morning :happydance: 2ww here i come :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79