New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

Thanks for taking a look for me Foxy. No I didn't have any symptoms which is why I don't think I did, but I know u don't always have to have symptoms. Good luck to you!

Hey moochacha. How you feeling?

Arrrrrgggh I feel like crap I've got the flu/cold again whatever it is I had it 6 weeks ago. I'm not a gracious sick person either I'm a sooky little so and so when I'm sick :rofl: luckily for DH my throat is sooo swollen I can't talk.

Pickle your chart is looking great hun :hugs: temp still up nice and high.

dandy your chart is looking great as well.

Mandy I agree with pickle :D :dust: good luck hun hopefully you will get crosshairs in a few days.

sahrene - Congrats on the new family member sooo precious :cloud9:

Helly - Very strange cycle indeed maybe your did O on CD 16!!!

mrskcbrown - Welcome back :flower: here is some :dust: looking forward to seeing what the next few days brings.

VGib- I must have missed your BFP so CONGRATS!!!

Foxy- This better be your month, I have a good feeling about it though!

:hugs: moochacha, I am the same way when I am sick.

Pickle I am doing okay. awaiting some blood results impatiiently how are you?

I everyone! My little sis just gave birth to her 3rd baby about 20 minutes ago. A beautiful healthy baby boy. 8lb 7oz. I a very happy for her. I wish we lived closer so I could see him. I am waiting for my OPK's to come in the mail. Hopefully soon! I so want to get some good bding before hand this time! LOL..

Sahrene

awww congrats to you and your sia. :hugs:

Need a easy read book to understand charting, lingo and help on ttc... Please help

Hi! Try the book called, Taking Charge of Your fertility. It gives you detailed help on all of the above. There is also a website, www.tcoyf.com:thumbup:

Yeah I really love that book you can pick it up pretty cheap online as well. Unless you're like me and ticked $80 for online express international postage hahaha but the book itself was like $12.

Ooooo foxy! That looks to me like it could be an implantation dip :D!

:rofl: I am so calm this month I can't even get excited :haha: How funny. Usually I'd be driving myself crazy thinking it's an ID OMG lol but this time I'm like oh look a dip - could be implant - who knows :wacko:

I think OH has slipped some tranquilisers in my food!! :rofl:

Thanks for getting excited for me ladies :haha: I think part of me doesn't want to get my hopes up - this chart is very different though!!

Fox cub?? Perhaps! :D

Wow Foxy, fingers crossed!

Didnt do a test this morning due to my totally crappy temp :( No sign of AF though, guess she will appear tomorrow. Damn, I was liking my regular 28 day cycle!

Hooray – thanks to Foxy I have found you all. I lost you when they moved all the threads around :dohh:

Oooooh Foxy that is one beautiful dip you have there :thumbup: Shall be keeping a close eye on your chart lady!

How are you all doing? Hope you are all well.

I’m still following last month’s relaxed approach and not temping. Jenny Renny predicted me a BFP in July so am still clinging on to that as a bit of hope although am more than happy to get a bfp in June and prove her wrong. Am on my second month of using the CBFM and am loving it so far – lets hope I am one of the 89% who get pregnant within two cycles of use.

Now I’ve found you all I look forward to seeing some more BFPs on here soon :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->